Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69030 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by barrackozone(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Knowledge is power, ignorance is darkness.

Your eyes are self cleansing

The vagina is self cleansing

Your ears are self cleansing �

SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Biko tell them...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freelane33(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ajayiopy: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
tpapi:
while rinsing off d soap on d body during bathing, some of the soapy liquid wil stil flow down there, is it really possible for the V not to come in contact wit soap during bathing
That is different from washing it with spooge and soap
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by iammarvellux(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
Yes normal flora..

But ladies still need to make extra efforts especially the married ones to make that place Holy, I mean smell good.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by zed7: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From you write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
You can't even spell your body part properly.

5 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I am sure ur pussy will be smelling like expired yoghurt... imagine what u are saying

3 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by phemmyfour: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
VJJ clean itself..... anything apart from water, you are putting that region at risk.

If your VJJ oozes .... It's more of a medical condition
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Shebbs: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
The Only Day I Sucked Pussy I Fell iLL For Two Weeks, All Medicines I Took Proved Abortive Only God In His Mercy Healed Me. Don't Be Deceived, That Place Is Not Meant To Be Sucked.

6 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by thorpido(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
texannaija:

Means it’s doesn’t clean itself by itself. It’s that simple!
You obviously do not understand.You're a man too,I guess?

How many times have you tried to use soap to wash your eyeballs?Apart from the fact that it could sting your eyes,it is unnecessary .

All you need is to just wash the outside and you do not need extra wash.

5 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by bonnyhope: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Some men will still give Mouth Action whether it smells or not

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ceeceeco: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Some women kpekus smells so badly that I begin to ask myself if they're not perceiving it themselves. Because, as a human being you should be able to know the particular part of your body that have offensive odour and always work on it. Some people don't just care about themselves at all.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Easyluv2live(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Then what else is it then?
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

A girl once told me that she doesn’t regret fucking around and that once she sees a man that will settle down with her she will stop. Just imagine a girl in her early 20s mindset. Lol
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
It washes itself because it has automatic wiper right... angry Make some quake drop out self acclaimed doctors dey deceive you!! Better use warm water and wash that thing very very well make e dey shine...

3 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by mysticwarrior(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
BadRadio:
The day I tried to enter a pussy, it was smelling like a rotten dead rat... the other one was smelling like rotten cat fish... I jakpa
na lie you enter cum inside before you Japa, talk true.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dirty Geh !

Medianna:

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Twice on a Wednesday!!!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
ceeceeco:
Some women kpekus smells so badly that I begin to ask myself if they're not perceiving it themselves. Because, as a human being you should be able to know the particular part of your body that have offensive odour and always work on it. Some people don't just care about themselves at all.
They don't know oO... it's just like that particular odour once you enter some people's house, it's only visitors that normally perceive such odour...

5 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
thorpido:
You obviously do not understand.You're a man too,I guess?

Yes na. I do understand. The vulva is different from the Vagina. “ While it's not necessary to clean your vagina — it cleans itself — it is necessary to keep your vulva clean by yourself”…I am being specific now.

Ladies shouldn’t always have that “it cleans itself by itself mentality”.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MunorAnne(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still still maintain my stand any day anytime.
This is where many females get it wrong. The vagina is different from the vulva. The vagina is what you're advised not to wash with soaps and all, but you see d vulva, make una dey try wash am well well

6 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ALFADOS(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

please tell them, those our orobo sisters were ze sweats like Christmas goat
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin grin grin grin grin

Stinky kpekus gang will stay away from this thread grin
I swear...I've been waiting to see female Monikers starting with R, J, P and S's grin but they keep avoiding it like plague...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by thorpido(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
texannaija:

Yes na. I do understand. The vulva is different from the Vagina. “ While it's not necessary to clean your vagina — it cleans itself — it is necessary to keep your vulva clean by yourself”…I am being specific now.

Ladies shouldn’t always have that “it cleans itself by itself mentality”.
If a girl doesn't clean her private when she takes her bath,she's obviously poor hygeinically.Proper hygeine includes shaving regularly and keeping the backdoor too clean when she uses the toilet.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Eriokanmi: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

Thanks for this my sister. Same applies to men who wear one boxer for 2 days, some even up to 4 days. Some guys don't take care of their private part. Naturally the portion is bound to heat up and once this happens, men begin to feel uncomfortable, scratching their public hair profusely. It's very bad. If I'm travelling on a long journey, I apply nizoral or skineal cos heat is inevitable. Cleanliness is every gender's business. A lot of men and women don't shave. Their armpit too oozes. It's not a good practice

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Exxxgeee: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
don1988:
wash your pussy and keep it clean
Word!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Starz825(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:
This is a rubbish and nonsensical post. Complete jargon

Take care of your private part yes

By washing? How? What else can you do to take care of your private part apart from washing? This is the most important part. For instance you don't wash your private part with soap, use only water, don't douch, maintain good perineal hygiene, good toilet etiquette, good menstrual hygiene etc etc

You just post plenty sentences without passing any significant message across.

This kind of posts will create more confusion and cause more havoc to the readers.
Firstly you no be girl..so I no understand why you dey para

Secondly, anybody that needs additional information on knowing how to wash it ...can ask her about it...or check online....
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Shebbs: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I've only noticed this with girls who sleep around. There's one I know. Anytime she goes clubbing and returns in the morning, throughout that week, if she walks past you, she'll be smelling like rotten egg. Infact, that's how she smells and she loves clubbing.
This is someone who already has a kid and dumped him with her aged parents. Still messing around.

If you don't sleep around and still smell then you either don't shave or wash it well. I mean the outer part.

If a woman is clean, her discharge shouldn't smell. The natural discharge doesn't smell bad. In fact it smells like a clean fridge stored with fruits. So if yours smells, then there's a problem.

Shave and wash with toilet soap. Not bleaching or lightening soap.

I Am Impressed. Be My Benz If Yours Isn't Smelly. Where Do We Start From?
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by texannaija: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
thorpido:
If a girl doesn't clean her private when she takes her bath,she's obviously poor hygeinically.Proper hygeine includes shaving regularly and keeping the backdoor too clean when she uses the toilet.

Exactly!!. Na wetin I dey talk naaa!. Not putting “it cleans itself by itself” for head!.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Allisgud: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thinking I will see a label pkekus like diagram and the discretion on where and how to wash it,na how some men dey give bj dey suprise me,some people will say girls like it,that any girl u give bj will never forget u,how she go forget u when u dey help her clean the thing angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Bigchristo: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin grin grin grin grin

Stinky kpekus gang will stay away from this thread grin
increase the volume of the vawulence I wan check something grin grin

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
tho ever since I became a member since 2013 ,,, haven't drag anyone...... But FenandezisBack ..... I hope she also practice this hygen ...... not only making mouth on Nairaland here

a lot of them will shy away from this simple truth
Just leave that one, The person behind that moniker is a He with a wrinkled hairly saggy balls... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.