Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48710 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Coolguy34(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bros if you set trap for girl she go fail as usual, naso their nature be and nothing and change it.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it.
Please check my contact for my info.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by OvertheTop(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

FACT:

To Women,
MEN are ABUNDANT Resource.

As soon as you move, over 50 to 100 Men would have chatted your woman up...
so they don't worry much ....until the Time is Right to Get Married(30+)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by tuzle(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Parachoko:
You sef, person dey treat you like this, and you still dey follow her chat? shocked

Give her space
I done give her space. I hate nonsense. It is not like I asked her out. But at least try to reply text once in a while. U can't claim to be my friend and u leave me on unread for days. To

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Mattwillz: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quotte author=ppogba post=117119113]
Oga Wale Adenuga production. I hail o.[/quote] Lmao
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by uniqueboi1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload

You dae reason well.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

What we humans sometimes tend to not understand is that, people thinks differently.

That a lady stopped calling you doesn't mean she's no longer interested.

If she has been calling since you travelled, and you don't seem to call back, a smart girl might believe that another woman has taken her place in your life indefinitely.
Like, what could be your reason for the sudden stop from contacting her, she would ask herself?
A girl that has self-respect would stop calling to know if you would call back, and if you doesn't call back, she might feel bad and decide to stay on her own and respect herself.

Any girl that keeps calling a guy that doesn't call her back doesn't have self worth, and she's a fool.

You don't play games with people's intelligence, just to prove a point.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Parachoko: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
I done give her space. I hate nonsense. It is not like I asked her out. But at least try to reply text once in a while. U can't claim to be my friend and u leave me on unread for days. To

There is no way someone who claim to be your friend will do this.

Is good you don give her space

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by mespusinglez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
vikstandon:

The closer the connection... But you go Sabi waste mark for wrong answer.
Why choose to ascribe Bluetooth when Infrared dey.

Women na InfraRed... Short wavelength. You must be closer for better result. Your resources must gum their body to react.

But there are still few good ones.
HEHEHE
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Shadysen: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
if she loves you deep down, forget, she would use calls kill you

7 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by mabeni(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

women calls their men when they are really into him. But do otherwise when they are not.

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by OvertheTop(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload

HELLO!

If he had just a Lady....with that 100% hope of calling him back....and she disappointed him
what do think would have happened to his mental Health....

his situation will be devastating!

options is bae

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by diggindeep: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
ppogba:

Oga Wale Adenuga production.
I hail o.

Baba Ajasco is that you?

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by realhovaps(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
I don't want to sound gender this or that, but clearly you can see for yourself.

Aleast you don refresh your brain again to affirm hw Nigerian/African women are.

What remains is not allowing them play victims on you.

Just go for the woman that likes you especially that one you're not rating noe, simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Anonime1105(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
forget that thing...woman wey like you go call you oooo....I dey experience ham nau....she go dey call you dey ask if you don chop or not, dey do you like say u be her son....I dey tell you....the ones wey no like you, no go send you if you no call them again ....

Real matters bro
Na you go even tire.
Sometimes I internationally miss their calls cos mehn there is more to life than women matters.

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by edosignature(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's an endemic issue we have with our Nigerian/African ladies...

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by alizma: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
bushjeph:
Make i hear say woman load airtime call person.
Them dey call but na only the person wey Dem love na him Dem dey call while na the person wey them no love go dey pay for the recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by OvertheTop(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Faber:
Na their way, but normally women are naturally stingy, they don't call you, except they're in need

EXACTLY!!
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by efficiencie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

Sorry, were you expecting them to keep kowtowing to you forever? You are not married to any one of them and you clearly do not have any intentions of doing so and those ladies are very much aware of that thus making them your bed mates and as soon as you are nowhere near them to share a bed they move to the next available bed mate. Hire purchase and downright payment are two different things bro!

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SPAMBOX7: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

Dope strategy you got
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Peero1: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

my brother most of those ladies will stop being loyal to you the moment they stop getting the benefits you're giving them. they don't really know what they want in a relationship and that's why you see them jumping from one relationship to another.

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vickydevoka(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

What happens if she calls me

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vickydevoka(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
bushjeph:
Make i hear say woman load airtime call person.
I no de call

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vickydevoka(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

Say African women. White babe go call u in de morning and Night b4 sleep

8 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Faber:
Na their way, but normally women are naturally stingy, they don't call you, except they're in need
And they hate stingy guys

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by VULCAN(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
So many "ifs" here.

Not sure what you are trying to prove by reaching so far out but it's a normal and sensible assumption that he wasn't talking about the type of relationship you defined.

If someone chats with you once or twice a year already it's a bit daft to "test" them for six weeks.

It's rather obvious he was referring to people he chatted with regularly

pocohantas:
If you two are not in a relationship, I don’t see any reason she should be calling you or even billing you.

If you two are close friends that built a connection maybe from school or work that spanned years, then once in a while, talk go come. In the absence of that, I do not see the need to be calling men about. It is not like she is a customer support officer.

7 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by emperorventure4(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
The issue is most of you are dealing with women who have low interest in you, even at that your game is still lame. Like How do you meet a girl and call Her everyday even without Her calling. Don't you have a life

16 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Starzo: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reading the comments here shows most Nigeria men are clueless ,by the time you accept the the truth that Nigeria girls don't give a FUQ about you and have multiple options you won't be stressing yourself, chat a girl if she no vibe you move ,only chat if it's business or sex related. apart from those two I don't know what you are looking for ,as their emotional intelligence is 0%, my piece of advice.
preach my brother!!

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Sanctecosma(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
A girl who really loves you will always call or initiate a chat whether you call or not. I am a living testimony!

8 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
VULCAN:
So many "ifs" here.

Not sure what you are trying to prove by reaching so far out but it's a normal and sensible assumption that he wasn't talking about the type of relationship you defined.

If someone chats with you once or twice a year already it's a bit daft to "test" them for six weeks.

It's rather obvious he was referring to people he chatted with regularly

Ok
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Merelyn(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
And I'm here looking for who to call..

This life Sha no balance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.