Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48714 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
YOU MEAN THE GIRLS YOU HAVE RLTNSHP WITH DONT KNOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY?INCLUDING THE LADY YOU INTEND TO REWARD?

Yes
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Glowqueen3:
You stopped calling,YES
They sensed that maybe you are no longer interested in them and you have moved on and then they moved on too,so what is the crime in that?...
You said it was intentional,How do you expect them to know that it was intentional of you to do that,Yet you want them to continue calling you like you are the oxygen they need for breathing.....Oga abeg move on ooo, those lady have read the handwriting on the wall.
What you did is called ghosting and they have left you for good.

Did you read where I cited a girl that I used to send data and airtime?

I stopped chatting and she never contacted me for once.

Like someone will always be chatting you and all of a sudden you no longer hear from them and you wouldn't call or chat to check on them?

Nawao

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

The bolded is summary of a woman. What is best for her at any point in time and they emotionalise it a lot. Men make sacrifices. If as a man you know this code, you'll play more on the side of her emotions and you'll hook her. They love that adrenaline rush. Even if you cheat, she'll still stay as long as you keep her emotions high. She will always look up to you. Forget sacrifices, give her all the good things in the world, the day it's no longer coming she will dump you. It's only a matter of time.
Keep emotions high ke? How?

Bro, no real format o
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Keep emotions high ke? How?

Bro, no real format o

An example, you don't tell a woman all about yourself from the get go. Some Simps,the first moment they meet a woman that spill everything about themselves. Women love to figure you out on their own or at least have an immagination of who they think you are. Once you spill all of that too early, she'll loose interest. At least, be in her pants first. Let her be hooked first, then when she finally knows some things about you, change pattern never let her predict you. Those things Stoke their imaginations and it in turn make them emotional she'll be hooked. That's one tactic. There are other loads of ways to keep a woman's emotion high. You get the gist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by donproject2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
F9 in English.

And you got A1 in stupidity to think I meant he said his girls, like...English is so hard for some people aswear.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by HRMK: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Yes
that shows how daft some women could be!
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
donproject2:

And you got A1 in stupidity to think I meant he said his girls, like...English is so hard for some people aswear.
You are the one with distinction in stupidity. Mumuboy
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Respect! You gave her the best treatment
If you took her back, she will punish your life ehn! Na when she need you she come dey talk. Normally, she no rate you.
I like this my guy

Thanks my Comrade, one thing I have learned is never to settle for less.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by donproject2(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the one with distinction in stupidity. Mumuboy

Lol! No vex...
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

An example, you don't tell a woman all about yourself from the get go. Some Simps,the first moment they meet a woman that spill everything about themselves. Women love to figure you out on their own or at least have an immagination of who they think you are. Once you spill all of that too early, she'll loose interest. At least, be in her pants first. Let her be hooked first, then when she finally knows some things about you, change pattern never let her predict you. Those things Stoke their imaginations and it in turn make them emotional she'll be hooked. That's one tactic. There are other loads of ways to keep a woman's emotion high. You get the gist?

Wanted to get your perspective of it. Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.