Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48636 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
Omo... This is loud. Some ladies are trying oo.how they cope with someone they don't like?
I mean someone who calls daily didn't call for one day. Simple courtesy (not love) demands you call to Know if all is well.

Hahaha, you will not know the nature of human you are dealing with until girls do something weird.

I didn't call a whole week and she didn't bother to call me and when I eventually called, she gave the excuse that she doesn't want to disturb my rehearsal. As a true Comrade, I deleted her contact, activate my ladies man mode.

Some months later, she messaged me on Whatsapp, I didn't reply, then she called begging me to help her with her final year project, then I have graduated waiting for NYSC, I just told her that she is too dull for my liking and that was how it ended.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by tuzle(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
U are totally right. There is this girl who I was close to at my work place. When it comes to chatting, she will never chat u up first and if u ask her why she can't even say hi to u on message, she will tell u it is because she is shy. There was even a time I purposely didn't text or see her for a week at work and she couldn't even text or ask if I came to work. Sometimes u send her message and she won't reply for hours even when she is online.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
Omo... This is loud. Some ladies are trying oo.how they cope with someone they don't like?
I mean someone who calls daily didn't call for one day. Simple courtesy (not love) demands you call to Know if all is well.

Shebi you dey see am now?

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Vicboy1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even some of those ones that are showing you greenlight will still wait for you to initiate conversations

19 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ballzproblemm: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
reading the comments here shows most Nigeria men are clueless ,by the time you accept the the truth that Nigeria girls don't give a FUQ about you and have multiple options you won't be stressing yourself, chat a girl if she no vibe you move ,only chat if it's business or sex related. apart from those two I don't know what you are looking for ,as their emotional intelligence is 0%, my piece of advice.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Goalnaldo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Angrygoat:
I only get bothered if we never fuc k. If I don fuc k u pass 500 times,if u like call me or not,jump infront of my car,I go clear you troway
Bich
Your Monika really fit you grin

19 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thank God you saw it on time
But a time will come when lady's man will truly tire you. But I just hope you don't meet another men's lady like that one
Demigod22:

Hahaha, you will not know the nature of human you are dealing with until girls do something weird.

I didn't call a whole week and she didn't bother to call me and when I eventually called, she gave the excuse that she doesn't want to disturb my rehearsal. As a true Comrade, I deleted her contact, activate my ladies man mode.

Some months later, she messaged me on Whatsapp, I didn't reply, then she called begging me to help her with her final year project, then I have graduated waiting for NYSC, I just told her that she is too dull for my liking and that was how it ended.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Karleb(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's like this for most people tho but it's mostly painful when it coming from someone who claims to love you.

Thankfully, we still have people who are normal.

15 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Great0ne1: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Demigod22:
I still remembered that year in school. I am the ladies man kind of guy in school and I wasn't proud of it, I grew up like that. After I met a coursemate who became my friend, a fellowship comrade, he advised me to get a girlfriend and stop playing around with girls.

I met this girl, everything was going nice and sweet and I started calling her everyday, we often see and all that. It was a topic like this thread that came up with my girls. I decided to join the challenge but I didn't put mind, but I was doing plenty rehearsals ( Theatre Arts student) so I couldn't call this girl, a girl I called everyday for some months didn't see my call for one week and she didn't call back.

I met my fellowship comrade and told him that relationship is not meant for me. When I have girls around me, they call me and even want to visit, but one girlfriend won't value the relationship.

Relationship is not meant for me and since then, I pushed relationship behind me.
We always have the worst of them over here in nigeria. There is no way you could be in a relationship with lady brought up in US or Europe, and she would not call you, when she didn't hear from you, for over a week. She most likely missed you, but her ego, will not let her

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Gistsme1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dino Melaye mock Tinubu over Absent of Signing National Peace Accord in Abuja

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZFFvPV11E
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by spencekat(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
kvngemmy123:
Girls of nowadays no dey miss person ooo..if you don't call they won't call u.. undecided
There is someone she must be missing
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you two are not in a relationship, I don’t see any reason she should be calling you or even billing you.

If you two are close friends that built a connection maybe from school or work that spanned years, then once in a while, talk go come. In the absence of that, I do not see the need to be calling men about. It is not like she is a customer support officer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
LOL, personally I like it when women don't get me gifts or do things for me because it will be a ground for them to expect something in return.

Recently, they are becoming more caring and lovely, I think I know why but I don't want to assume/conclude hastily.

11 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Enkidu70: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

Wetin be ya identity?

Shey na you be dat boy wey dey carry 5 million naira for im back pocket dey waka ni?

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by flejnr2(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
You registered today and made your first post today also made front page today, who are you really if not a Mod?

21 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Goldbw122(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

They don't have fire in a relationship any more... They are after money.

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Omoluabi16(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
bushjeph:
Make i hear say woman load airtime call person.
these girls get who them dey call and chat with steady. Unlucky if it isn't you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by jessylaurel(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

As jagaban that you are na. You're are keeping many girls and expect them to be calling you because they don't have job. The same way you keep many that's how they have many guys that checking up in them���

12 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by diggindeep: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
We're nothing but pencil in the hands of GIRLS.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by jessylaurel(f): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.
Exactly o. He's busy testing when they are busy with there main guy.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Shadysen: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
mespusinglez:
AND HE CAN EASILY RECONNECT WITH ALL OF THEM ONCE HE'S BACK,THAT'S IF HE'S STILL INTERESTED TO ROLL WITH THEM...YOU WOMEN ARE LIKE BLUETOOTHS
sure, i can relate

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vikstandon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
mespusinglez:
AND HE CAN EASILY RECONNECT WITH ALL OF THEM ONCE HE'S BACK,THAT'S IF HE'S STILL INTERESTED TO ROLL WITH THEM...YOU WOMEN ARE LIKE BLUETOOTHS

The closer the connection... But you go Sabi waste mark for wrong answer.
Why choose to ascribe Bluetooth when Infrared dey.

Women na InfraRed... Short wavelength. You must be closer for better result. Your resources must gum their body to react.

But there are still few good ones.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by ppogba: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
The two parties are both testing microphone.

As you have a plethora of ladies at your beck and call so do the ladies have a few of your likes " fighting for the jersey".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by ppogba: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
diggindeep:
We're nothing but pencil in the hands of GIRLS.

Oga Wale Adenuga production.
I hail o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by lightwind(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are very correct brother. It's very truth they have those who they call always. And unfortunately those guys don't have their time, always do shakara to them.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Devil1Messenger: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
forget that thing...woman wey like you go call you oooo....I dey experience ham nau....she go dey call you dey ask if you don chop or not, dey do you like say u be her son....I dey tell you....the ones wey no like you, no go send you if you no call them again ....

MEANWHILE CHECK MY SIGGY

HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!!!
Most times
The ones u nor carry for mind na them dey show more care
I get that experience wella

13 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by deavicky(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

MY FINDINGS

mad fellow, you have them plenty and u want them to love you and keep checking on you. They know who u are and know they aren't supposed to take u serious.

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is this a Nairaland billionaire? This is a census set by the moderators, e sure me die. All the lowlives will crawl out of the woodwork to bash women in 3, 2, 1…

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Okoroawusa: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload
You are a moving train and you live in Abuja?

Abeg no move go towards Kaduna o!
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Exxxgeee: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
bushjeph:
Make i hear say woman load airtime call person.
Oh boi 4get oo. If woman dey into u as in like u deeply wey be say na she come meet u 1st, omo she go use call murder u in d guise wanting to disturb u.. Talking 4rm experience....

7 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Parachoko: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
U are totally right. There is this girl who I was close to at my work place. When it comes to chatting, she will never chat u up first and if u ask are why she can't even say hi to u on message, she will tell u it is because she is shy. There was even a time I purposely didn't text or see her for a week at work and she couldn't even text or ask if I came to work. Sometimes u send her message and she won't reply for hours even when she is online.
You sef, person dey treat you like this, and you still dey follow her chat? shocked

Give her space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by chukwudiology(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
If a girl is truly in love with u and wants to spend the rest of her life with, my brother she will always call to check up on you. It is only those ones who are out to devour you, chasing after your money and make ur life miserable, they will never call you even after sending airtime to them, u will still call them before they can say thank you. If you are in a relationship and your girl doesn't call u, when I say call u, like 15minutes u are still on call, run for ur life

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.