Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48722 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

After sending data and airtime...Your loss bro
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Listen apostle selman said women are like the HolySpirit if u don’t give them attentions they won’t come to u
The Holy Spirit is like that if u don’t come to Him he won’t come to u though he’s gonna be admiring u but u are the one to make the first move to approach him

When a woman like u she will be patient to watch ur every move

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
Thank God you saw it on time
But a time will come when lady's man will truly tire you. But I just hope you don't meet another men's lady like that one

I am done with that lifestyle bro. Although, currently I am not in any relationship and I am not digging any girl. That isn't my priority right now. I am enjoying the single life and thinking of giving my life a purpose and direction. I am done with school and I need to be productive and face the billing from friends and family.

Sex can wait, when I achieve certain level of success, I know I will meet certain ladies in that category.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

Pls forgive them for they did not know what they are doing , somebody like me if I am not interested in the person form the onset I won't call , whether you're rich or not I don't care , reasons could be that , I am into a serious relationship as at that time or I am not interested in any kind of relationship during that period , my current guy now , I really felt for him sha but it wasn't my fault but he understands.

I could just wake up one morning and tell him that I'm no longer interested again ,he will be like what wrong have I done, I will tell him nothing just that I want to be left alone .same me will still be the one apologising to him ,in all he never gave up on me .

In essence if I truly love a guy I will go for him, my baby boo just know that I love you , thanks for loving me with all my naughtiness, I pray that God will grant us our heart desires ,you made me fall in love again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Great0ne1:

We always have the worst of them over here in nigeria. There is no way you could be in a relationship with lady brought up in US or Europe, and she would not call you, when she didn't hear from you, for over a week. She most likely missed you, but her ego, will not let her

I am very patriotic towards Nigeria, but to be honest, Nigeria and Africa as a whole have the worst set of girls when it comes to taking genuine responsibility towards partner.

6 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by brandsoncharlie: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
forget that thing...woman wey like you go call you oooo....I dey experience ham nau....she go dey call you dey ask if you don chop or not, dey do you like say u be her son....I dey tell you....the ones wey no like you, no go send you if you no call them again ....
Why do you think a woman will call you?
According to you because of like grin grin grin
Those one's that cheated on their boy friends they were also calling grin

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Demigod22: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Pls forgive them for they did not know what they are doing , somebody like me if I am not interested in the person form the onset I won't call , whether you're rich or not I don't care , reasons could be that , I am into a serious relationship as at that time or I am not interested in any kind of relationship during that period , my current guy now , I really felt for him sha but it wasn't my fault but he understands.

I could just wake up one morning and tell him that I'm no longer interested again ,he will be like what wrong have I done, I will tell him nothing just that I want to be left alone .same me will still be the one apologising to him ,in all he never gave up on me .

In essence if I truly love a guy I will go for him, my baby boo just know that I love you , thanks for loving me with all my naughtiness, I pray that God will grant us our heart desires ,you made me fall in love again.

Your boo and yourself are lucky. I drool over naughty girls.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I think it's an issue we have with our Nigerian or African ladies...

They natural believe its the man's job to take the wheel of the relationship... and when you stop doing whatever a man does... then the relationship hit the rocks...

I hav noticed everything you said here... tho I dint do mine on purpose... I was so busy with work...and I couldn't do the calling... after a week I realised the lady stop calling too... like automatic end of relationship...

All this things are just mentality... nothing more... they believe its men job to initiate calls and everythung that concerns the relationship at all times... truly not all African ladies are like this... but majority are...

So if you know, you value your relationship... just make sure you carry out your assignment well as a man or be ready to start looking for another babe
You said nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
It is not about sexual relationship not all ladies do sex in their relationship but most girls are wise not to put their eggs in one basket. Same way you guys date multiple ladies.
Slynation:
so you call jumping from preeq to preeq wiser?? The same community that would call a guy Superman will call you an Ashawo...

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ogaonos: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dt naija gal for you.but we guys contribute to dis their behaviour.few years back wen we were busy telling u guys no use moni catch woman.cant use moni buy love many guys dey insult even some guys go post quotes on spending moni on ur gf dt moni is important blah blah .these d end result entitlement in ladies .now we guys are now crying.when we our Mumu do.many African man mentality like I b man as a man I should be the one in charge of the relationship do u know their are guys u have it wrong to ask their bae for cash once a while.the bad news is it as backfired on us.all this man pride man is a lion dt our fathers Nd grandfather brag Nd exhibit as backfired on us.women are now using it against us.
The best things for us now is to start educating guys on woman matter.the era of ignoring male child by male gender needs to stop.is affecting us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Demigod22:

Your boo and yourself are lucky. I drool over naughty girls.
Thanks dear ..
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by womenareapezz: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Listen apostle selman said women are like the HolySpirit if u don’t give them attentions they won’t come to u
The Holy Spirit is like that if u don’t come to Him he won’t come to u though he’s gonna be admiring u but u are the one to make the first move to approach him

what bleeped up mindset is this angry

Don't you ever compare the holy spirit with woman angry
Are you this daft angry

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
It is not about sexual relationship not all ladies do sex in their relationship but most girls are wise not to put their eggs in one basket. Same way you guys date multiple ladies.
A relationship without sex is a big scam...
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
pocohantas:
If you two are not in a relationship, I don’t see any reason she should be calling you or even billing you.

If you two are close friends that built a connection maybe from school or work that spanned years, then once in a while, talk go come. In the absence of that, I do not see the need to be calling men about. It is not like she is a customer support officer.

You can't call to check on someone you have a relationship with or someone that is a friend?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
flejnr2:
You registered today and made your first post today also made front page today, who are you really if not a Mod?

Lol, cos the topic is captivating, so it generated a lot of traffic hence the mods moved it fo front page.

Btw, why did you go to my profile to check my details?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Truthday: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

See this one. So it's every lady that you give attention that'll like you abi ??

I once had one, did almost everything for a lady I liked, and never liked me back. Just taking advantage of my good hands.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
A relationship without sex is a big scam...
Yes to you.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
jessylaurel:

As jagaban that you are na. You're are keeping many girls and expect them to be calling you because they don't have job. The same way you keep many that's how they have many guys that checking up in them���

Some are friends oga.

Read to apprehend and not to attack. Haba
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What we humans sometimes tend to not understand is that, people thinks differently.

That a lady stopped calling you doesn't mean she's no longer interested.

If she has been calling since you travelled, and you don't seem to call back, a smart girl might believe that another woman has taken her place in your life indefinitely.
Like, what could be your reason for the sudden stop from contacting her, she would ask herself?
A girl that has self-respect would stop calling to know if you would call back, and if you doesn't call back, she might feel bad and decide to stay on her own and respect herself.

Any girl that keeps calling a guy that doesn't call her back doesn't have self worth, and she's a fool.

You don't play games with people's intelligence, just to prove a point.

. it's not true.

What if something happened?

What if I was sick, kidnapped, imprisoned etc.

They never gave the benefit of the doubt.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
efficiencie:

Sorry, were you expecting them to keep kowtowing to you forever? You are not married to any one of them and you clearly do not have any intentions of doing so and those ladies are very much aware of that thus making them your bed mates and as soon as you are nowhere near them to share a bed they move to the next available bed mate. Hire purchase and downright payment are two different things bro!

Some are friends oga. And all benefit from me.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
emperorventure4:
The issue is most of you are dealing with women who have low interest in you, even at that your game is still lame. Like How do you meet a girl and call Her everyday even without Her calling. Don't you have a life

Is that what you understood?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.

For real, a woman will always talk like a woman. What you will do is opposite of what you say. It is actually the man that has 3 ladies dancing to his time you'd like to follow not the guy working hard to keep one
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
You guys will be dating 3 or more ladies and call it testing and see nothing wrong about it but you expect a lady to date you and you alone. Anyways, I trust my Nigeria ladies they are wiser.

Some are friends ma
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
Yes to you.
Omo to everybody oO...
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ogaonos: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=117102939]Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.[/quuote]but ladies do it too.but dt nt issue.the image of a Naija bae is very bad right now.many naija girls have reduce their value because of iphone ( to oppress other ladies).one will see d way our sista to dey follow one ugly rag yahoo boi dt don't know hw to treat women rite,treat them like Joe's meanwhile treat guys who knw hw to treat ladies well badly because he no get moni.nd further observation due to the harsh economy are now compromising Nd support their daughters into olosho.give like more 8yrs with yahoo boys .naija ladies go to yeye .u start seeing jss1 drop out yahoo boi is nacking one 300 level bae.person wer support to dey greet such ladies.kai.SOLUTION TO THIS SERIOUS PROBLEM IS GOOD GOVERNANCE IF U ARE A LADY ND U DONT HAVE PVC ND U NT OBIDIENT PLS KINDLY GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
Omo to everybody oO...
Not me.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flows001:

I guess I must be one lucky dude then..
I've got a main babe and a side chick..
The both of them act like it's competition (though they don't know each other, neither does any of them know I'm flexing them both). Every morning they both either call or one sends a text while the other calls..
As soon as I get home from work, I still get calls from them both.
My main chick sent me data this evening and I just finished talking with my side chick few minutes back before I stumbled on this thread..
The funny thing is that I sincerely don't give them MONEY!
If they don't hear my voice for a whole day, na problem grin
Be like na me kuku carry the two sensible Nigerian girls.. wink

What do you give them?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
IamMobisola:

Wrong!
A woman who respects/loves a guy would go any length for the guy. You don’t expect them to respect you if you sleep around like a dog right?
OP here has GIRLS he is sleeping around with and yet he wants commitment? LMAO

You lack comprehension. Some are mere friends.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Some are friends ma
Some could be friends, but I'm not talking about friends here.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Demigod22:
I still remembered that year in school. I am the ladies man kind of guy in school and I wasn't proud of it, I grew up like that. After I met a coursemate who became my friend, a fellowship comrade, he advised me to get a girlfriend and stop playing around with girls.

I met this girl, everything was going nice and sweet and I started calling her everyday, we often see and all that. It was a topic like this thread that came up with my girls. I decided to join the challenge but I didn't put mind, but I was doing plenty rehearsals ( Theatre Arts student) so I couldn't call this girl, a girl I called everyday for some months didn't see my call for one week and she didn't call back.

I met my fellowship comrade and told him that relationship is not meant for me. When I have girls around me, they call me and even want to visit, but one girlfriend won't value the relationship.

Relationship is not meant for me and since then, I pushed relationship behind me.

It's simple, women are always on their toes once they see other ladies are interested in you. But once she sees she's the only one, she becomes bored and you probably gave her too much attention. They want to fight for that attention. They won't admit to it though.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshgrace4life:

You are clearly abusing the guy. And also have no regard for him or don't care if you lose him.

That's why you are treating him badly

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
cassyrooy:
Rabba is constantly dropping in. Na why!

No be lie, na wetin me sef dey reason... Reminds me of Timaya's song "Cold Outside" first verse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / How To Love An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.