Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48730 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Dudeforall:
Lol, you must be the funny type. I won't be moved a bit if I see such that's the truth. He would be sinning against his body and not mine.

But you'll still remain his lover grin grin grin

You'll still cry on his shoulder cheesy cheesy
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2022
womenareapezz:
what bleeped up mindset is this angry

Don't you ever compare the holy spirit with woman angry
Are you this daft angry

Guy relax it hasn’t gotten to this and besides no be talk am it just an illustration

The generational women is nothing to write home about but we there are still good ones
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by HRMK: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
YOU MEAN THE GIRLS YOU HAVE RLTNSHP WITH DONT KNOW YOUR TRUE IDENTITY?INCLUDING THE LADY YOU INTEND TO REWARD?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

For being sensitive, rational and reasonable. Above all for not placing so much value on money.

You are not smart at all.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Friendship get level.
Lol, okay.
And yet your gender go dey complain say your gf dey call her male friends on a regular basis.
Lol
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Lionnation: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Na because say you get game. You go for the ones that like you and you don't give your attention anyhow
your brain is working
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Other men’s shoulder actually.
Two can play the game remember? grin
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
womenareapezz:
what bleeped up mindset is this angry

Don't you ever compare the holy spirit with woman angry
Are you this daft angry
That dude got high on some new weed and sh!t. Most women are very hypergamous and sonipsistic in nature. It's all about what's best for them at any point in time if you would relate someone with holy ghost it's man with all our sacrifices and shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dextre(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

I travelled for a few weeks and have been in the East since then.

I intentionally stopped calling or chatting all my girls.

I wanted to rate their level of interest in whatever relationship/ situationships we have.

Note: I left them to initiate the chats or calls themselves.

MY FINDINGS

80% of relationships/ friendships with women will die once the guy stops calling.

Many called in the first week.

One called till 4th week and hasn't called for 16 days now. She used to visit me weekly before.

Only one still kept in touch till date.

She billed me too but I avoided it to access her reaction. She kept her cool.

I have planned to reward her upon my return.

ASIDE: This reminds me of a girl I met at BRT going to Ikeja. She works at Computer villa.

I took her number. We chatted once in a while and I have sent her data and airtime on few occasions.

I intentionally stopped contacting her and she never did. I deleted her number 2 months after.

I suspect this might be happening because I don't reveal my identity to them because I always want things to flow organically and also to avoid raising high expectations of me.

Women get attention from endless scores of men na, if u nor continue to apply pressure, dem go out u aside face who dey put in that call. If nor be your girlfriend, wetin u expect grin grin you can’t take it personal, call when u need something only too, life na back and forth
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Dextre:

Women get attention from endless scores of men na, if u nor continue to apply pressure, dem go out u aside face who dey put in that call. If nor be your girlfriend, wetin u expect grin grin you can’t take it personal, call when u need something only too, life na back and forth
Apply vayolence

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by gentlegiant95: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

She's getting D elsewhere
not like I care. Im def not the only guy she used to see. but Its just funny cos we didnt have any issues, but she just decided to pull back. This is someone that used to be very submissive. I know the game she's playing, she wants me to chase her.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by gentlegiant95: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

I’m sure you weren’t expecting her to be your FWB forever right? People grow and move on, she did which is a good thing.
so the best way to end things is to start acting up and giving an attitude? Well she isn't hearing from me as well anymore. Two can play that game
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You get game bro. Women find it repulsive when a man runs after them for attention. They don't like needy guys. I've been there so I know what I'm saying. A normal lady wants to submit, she wants to chase a man, a man's job is to position himself to be the prize that she will sought after. I dey feel ypur parole bro. Keep the Game up

Not me. I never see that man for this life wey I go chase. No matter how you smart, fine or get money reach. Call it ego or anything, I agree wholly. If I like you, you will know. No mind games. And I expect you to reciprocate the energy. If you go dey do like roundabout feeling high and mighty or waiting for me to always initiate calls or chat you up every time, ghosting straight up.

I don't suffer fools gladly.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by nokspos: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Tell them you are in CANADA, come back and tell us the result

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Juoflife1(f): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Someone kept in contact with you for 4weeks, and you didn't return the favor. Now she stopped and you are whining. So you expect her to always keep in touch and you be quiet from your end? Y'all should stop this foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Cry ko crier ni, I think you should go back to my first post here about ladies being wiser now, maybe you will understand me better. You are not getting it at all.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by lookingfly: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

She met you and didn't like you. Or maybe she just wan chop your gbola leave you
maybe, I no like stress Sha, why stress when babes plenty.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by HardMirror(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You dz boys can't eat your cake and have it. Ko possible!
this applies to only a broke guy. Guys abeg make money, all these girls are fake. Only very few ones, like my dear hardworking ayinke that is a programmer, have my respect. You see all these other ones, na lie pkatapkata. Out of 100 girls, 99 are useless, only one has sense and self-worth.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Glowqueen3(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
You stopped calling,YES
They sensed that maybe you are no longer interested in them and you have moved on and then they moved on too,so what is the crime in that?...
You said it was intentional,How do you expect them to know that it was intentional of you to do that,Yet you want them to continue calling you like you are the oxygen they need for breathing.....Oga abeg move on ooo, those lady have read the handwriting on the wall.
What you did is called ghosting and they have left you for good.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by JohnOkolo: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I think it's an issue we have with our Nigerian or African ladies...

They natural believe its the man's job to take the wheel of the relationship... and when you stop doing whatever a man does... then the relationship hit the rocks...

I hav noticed everything you said here... tho I dint do mine on purpose... I was so busy with work...and I couldn't do the calling... after a week I realised the lady stop calling too... like automatic end of relationship...

All this things are just mentality... nothing more... they believe its men job to initiate calls and everythung that concerns the relationship at all times... truly not all African ladies are like this... but majority are...

So if you know, you value your relationship... just make sure you carry out your assignment well as a man or be ready to start looking for another babe

why are Men so weak emotionally and psychological

You can't play mind games and many Men are only useful for the money there bring or as a companion when present...

There don't build a relationship to be valuable and meaningful...

When you offer a lady nothing for her to remember you with during your relationship, pls don't expect her to remember you...

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Paulianfa(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
To me all this women na push and start,
A girl go call u wen once u flex muscle, cease call wen u are down. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
HardMirror:
this applies to only a broke guy. Guys abeg make money, all these girls are fake. Only very few ones, like my dear hardworking ayinke that is a programmer, have my respect. You see all these other ones, na lie pkatapkata. Out of 100 girls, 99 are useless, only one has sense and self-worth.
ur mom n sister dey among those 100 o
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Fantazy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
forget that thing...woman wey like you go call you oooo....I dey experience ham nau....she go dey call you dey ask if you don chop or not, dey do you like say u be her son....I dey tell you....the ones wey no like you, no go send you if you no call them again ....

If you believe or think that ur gf likes u, it's because she's not meet another guy. Just wait let her jam another guy wey she like, e go shock u?!
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

Other men’s shoulder actually.
Two can play the game remember? grin

I've always known this that you women don't mean what you say. Your actions are always in the opposite direction of your words.

As long as a man is masculine and in one way or the other is able to make you submit to him, you'd do anything to stay with him. it's the reason you'd see serial cheats and women beaters and women will still stick to him. Maybe because of his money, or he's so jovial or something. As long as he trickles your emotions you'd stay. The only thing that can make a woman leave such a man is if she sees a presupposed better man. And sometimes it may be a mirrage and she'll go back to beg the Ex. It happens a lot of times and history have shown you women are the same. Extremely loyal to the way your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
That dude got high on some new weed and sh!t. Most women are very hypergamous and sonipsistic in nature. It's all about what's best for them at any point in time if you would relate someone with holy ghost it's man with all our sacrifices and shit

The bolded is summary of a woman. What is best for her at any point in time and they emotionalise it a lot. Men make sacrifices. If as a man you know this code, you'll play more on the side of her emotions and you'll hook her. They love that adrenaline rush. Even if you cheat, she'll still stay as long as you keep her emotions high. She will always look up to you. Forget sacrifices, give her all the good things in the world, the day it's no longer coming she will dump you. It's only a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
gentlegiant95:
not like I care. Im def not the only guy she used to see. but Its just funny cos we didnt have any issues, but she just decided to pull back. This is someone that used to be very submissive. I know the game she's playing, she wants me to chase her.

Na she don see you finish na why. She's no longer getting the trills she gets before. She's bored. If you will keep her, you need to keep her on her toes. But that one don pass SA. In case of next time, change pattern and start becoming unpredictable, like let her want to figure you out like she did in the beginning. It's all about her feelings.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not me. I never see that man for this life wey I go chase. No matter how you smart, fine or get money reach. Call it ego or anything, I agree wholly. If I like you, you will know. No mind games. And I expect you to reciprocate the energy. If you go dey do like roundabout feeling high and mighty or waiting for me to always initiate calls or chat you up every time, ghosting straight up.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

Yinmu... It's not about ego. Once you see a man that stands out. That makes you wet by merely hearing his voice or that makes you feel one kind, swears you go chase am. You women are emotional beings. Take it or leave it.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dudeforall:
Cry ko crier ni, I think you should go back to my first post here about ladies being wiser now, maybe you will understand me better. You are not getting it at all.

It's not about being wiser, it's about feminine nature. The reason you're saying this is because of feminine men that will be begging. Can a man not beg, of course he can and once he's wrong, he should but the way masculine men beg is different. He will beg you and you'll still respect him not the ones that will turn to fellow woman with you. I'm not a supporter of cheating o especially in marriage but the make up of a man and a woman is different and the way each gender reacts to things is different. Women love masculinity. Men love Feminity. It's just the way it is. But this days, we have feminised men and masculinised women and they are huge turn offs. That's another topic.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I've always known this that you women don't mean what you say. Your actions are always in the opposite direction of your words.

As long as a man is masculine and in one way or the other is able to make you submit to him, you'd do anything to stay with him. it's the reason you'd see serial cheats and women beaters and women will still stick to him. Maybe because of his money, or he's so jovial or something. As long as he trickles your emotions you'd stay. The only thing that can make a woman leave such a man is if she sees a presupposed better man. And sometimes it may be a mirrage and she'll go back to beg the Ex. It happens a lot of times and history have shown you women are the same. Extremely loyal to the way your emotions.

LMAO
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

It's not about being wiser, it's about feminine nature. The reason you're saying this is because of feminine men that will be begging. Can a man not beg, of course he can and once he's wrong, he should but the way masculine men beg is different. He will beg you and you'll still respect him not the ones that will turn to fellow woman with you. I'm not a supporter of cheating o especially in marriage but the make up of a man and a woman is different and the way each gender reacts to things is different. Women love masculinity. Men love Feminity. It's just the way it is. But this days, we have feminised men and masculinised women and they are huge turn offs. That's another topic.
Only an unwise lady will cry because she caught a man cheating, especially a man she's not married to. As if her tears will change the man.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by purehustle101(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.

Did i hear you say showing a Nigeria girl how much you love her. these is 2022 wake up.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by vickydevoka(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:

Yes, dont tell a woman you dont have, or you will not give her... promise you will give her the stuff, but keep on posting her. Coming up with different excuses and assurance you are on it.

They always come to you indirectly, so do same to them and enjoy the fun grin grin
You piss them off more, when you are direct and clear that you will not help them with the money
On point. Them like promise die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.