Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48716 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ogaonos: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload
ladies do it .but my sister naija bae image is very bad due to harsh economy lust for iPhone.nd hw yahoo boi dey use gal do yeye if you listen to guys gist about today young bae Nd their disgust about hw ladies are now reducing their value because of iphone .even now mothers are supporting their daughters into olosho as economy harsh .what is worrisome is that it might reach the level when jss1 boy wer join yahoo go dey nack ur agemate dey do sex party with ur age mate.respect no come dey.but there a good NEWS SOLUTION TO ALL THIS IS GOOD GOVERNANCE PLS GET UR PVC ND BE OBIDIENT .FURTHER BAD GOVERNANCE IS GOING TO BE VERY BAD.DT LADIES WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DEFEND FEMALE YOUTHS IN TOPICS LIKE THIS.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
Not me.
If you ain't married yet, you will find it getting a husband with this mentality, unless you are a Virgin, and I don't need to remind you the consequences when your husband later finds out you lied to him after your wedding...
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Demigod22:

Hahaha, you will not know the nature of human you are dealing with until girls do something weird.

I didn't call a whole week and she didn't bother to call me and when I eventually called, she gave the excuse that she doesn't want to disturb my rehearsal. As a true Comrade, I deleted her contact, activate my ladies man mode.

Some months later, she messaged me on Whatsapp, I didn't reply, then she called begging me to help her with her final year project, then I have graduated waiting for NYSC, I just told her that she is too dull for my liking and that was how it ended.

Respect! You gave her the best treatment
If you took her back, she will punish your life ehn! Na when she need you she come dey talk. Normally, she no rate you.
I like this my guy

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
U are totally right. There is this girl who I was close to at my work place. When it comes to chatting, she will never chat u up first and if u ask her why she can't even say hi to u on message, she will tell u it is because she is shy. There was even a time I purposely didn't text or see her for a week at work and she couldn't even text or ask if I came to work. Sometimes u send her message and she won't reply for hours even when she is online.

She no rate you. Stop giving her attention

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
tuzle:
U are totally right. There is this girl who I was close to at my work place. When it comes to chatting, she will never chat u up first and if u ask her why she can't even say hi to u on message, she will tell u it is because she is shy. There was even a time I purposely didn't text or see her for a week at work and she couldn't even text or ask if I came to work. Sometimes u send her message and she won't reply for hours even when she is online.
Just try Bleep de girl once, just once,,
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

You are clearly abusing the guy. And also have no regard for him or don't care if you lose him.

That's why you are treating him badly
I never meant to hurt him in anyway , like I said I do apologise to him because I felt he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment due to my past experience , so I allowed love to lead , anyway thanks for your observation.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
lightwind:

You are very correct brother. It's very truth they have those who they call always. And unfortunately those guys don't have their time, always do shakara to them.

Na weytin dem like be that. When you give them attention, they feel big. Your attention should only be a reward for them.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Flows001(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

What do you give them?
They both know I work and earn very well but surprisingly; neither of them bills me, not even data nor airtime, whenever I call any of them and my airtime gets exhausted, they instantly returne my call and we continue gisting (this may seem too good to be true but trust me bro, this is exactly what I've been enjoying for months now).

I can't even say that I'm a professional when it comes to sex and I know it's cant even be because of sex because they've both been acting this exact way prior to my first sex with each of them (both of them are extremely beautiful and still in their prime, my main is 21yrs while my side chick is 23yrs).

I probably got the best part of their hearts, their love towards me is just like the way we Obidients love Peter Obi, genuine and unconditional without any monetary expectations.. the show of love, care and companionship from them both is overwhelming I swear, there was no form of care and pampering that I didn't get from the both of them few weeks back when I fell sick..
I used to think that all an average Nigerian lady pursues or looks out for is money, but I've come to realise that a lady can still genuinely love you without any material inducement, just use whatever trick you can and capture her heart, then watch her go to any extent to defend her love for you....
Life is sweeter when you have a lady that genuinely and wholeheartedly loves you, she will treat you just the way your mum did when you were still a baby..

5 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lionnation:
I don't know where you people get your own women from most of the complain you people complain against women, I have no such experience rather is the other way round for me, well is good to be fine boy Sha, and sensible wether you have money or not, nothing like breakfast

Na because say you get game. You go for the ones that like you and you don't give your attention anyhow

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
I never meant to hurt him in anyway , like I said I do apologise to him because I felt he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment due to my past experience , so I allowed love to lead , anyway thanks for your observation.

You didn't care about him enough.

You were not afraid of losing him and he had no serious sense of self worth and respect; otherwise he would have left.

See ee, humans will always misbehave if there are little or no consequences.

Those that claim to have hot temper don't show it at army barracks because they know the consequences.

They comport themselves at US embassies too. Because there are consequences.

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
tivta:
Reminds me of when i lost my dad, one particular bich i told didn't bother to ask me how far.
Seriously most Nigerian girls and women are materialistic, gold digging, selfish, creatures from hell.

It's simple you don't have game
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Okoroawusa: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:

Mazi Okoro!!!!
The redcap chief himself
Ada baby...kedu nke melu last?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by senchibi: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

You dz boys can't eat your cake and have it. Ko possible!
See small girl talk- there ain't no cakes (women ) around to see talk more of eat anymore. We keep searching but can't find anything eatable. If many of Una get Value. We'll not keep amassing una dey test the one that's valuable. Girl talk to your gender. 90% ain't worth staking all our coins on.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flows001:

I guess I must be one lucky dude then..
I've got a main babe and a side chick..
The both of them act like it's competition (though they don't know each other, neither does any of them know I'm flexing them both). Every morning they both either call or one sends a text while the other calls..
As soon as I get home from work, I still get calls from them both.
My main chick sent me data this evening and I just finished talking with my side chick few minutes back before I stumbled on this thread..
The funny thing is that I sincerely don't give them MONEY!
If they don't hear my voice for a whole day, na problem grin
Be like na me kuku carry the two sensible Nigerian girls.. wink

You get game bro. Women find it repulsive when a man runs after them for attention. They don't like needy guys. I've been there so I know what I'm saying. A normal lady wants to submit, she wants to chase a man, a man's job is to position himself to be the prize that she will sought after. I dey feel ypur parole bro. Keep the Game up

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flows001:

They both know I work and earn very well but surprisingly; neither of them bills me, not even data nor airtime, whenever I call any of them and my airtime gets exhausted, they instantly returne my call and we continue gisting (this may seem too good to be true but trust me bro, this is exactly what I've been enjoying for months now).

I can't even say that I'm a professional when it comes to sex and I know it's cant even be because of sex because they've both been acting this exact way prior to my first sex with each of them (both of them are extremely beautiful and still in their prime, my main is 21yrs while my side chick is 23yrs).

I probably got the best part of their hearts, their love towards me is just like the way we Obidients love Peter Obi, genuine and unconditional without any monetary expectations.. the show of love, care and companionship from them both is overwhelming I swear, there was no form of care and pampering that I didn't get from the both of them few weeks back when I fell sick..
I used to think that all an average Nigerian lady pursues or looks out for is money, but I've come to realise that a lady can still genuinely love you without any material inducement, just use whatever trick you can and capture her heart, then watch her go to any extent to defend her love for you....

Lol, you still sound like you are wet behind the ears.

If you made your identity open and they see you as one with prospects or husband material; they are likely to comport themselves because they want to keep you permanently.

(In your case, they know you earn well)

They might not also not bill you so as to conform to wife material expectations.

6 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
senchibi:

See small girl talk- there ain't no cakes (women ) around to see talk more of eat anymore. We keep searching but can't find anything eatable. If many of Una get Value. We'll not keep amassing una dey test the one that's valuable. Girl talk to your gender. 90% ain't worth staking all our coins on.
End time child
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You get game bro. Women find it repulsive when a man runs after them for attention. They don't like needy guys. I've been there so I know what I'm saying. A normal lady wants to submit, she wants to chase a man, a man's job is to position himself to be the prize that she will sought after. I dey feel ypur parole bro. Keep the Game up

Lol

There are levels to these things.

You think we all don't have certain women dying for us?

There are women that won't look at you twice. There are women dying to get your attention too.

Even Davido can't date certain girls.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
IamMobisola:

Ladies will reciprocate your energy if they REGARD/RESPECT YOU.

True talk. Where the lie?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
IamMobisola:

Wrong!
A woman who respects/loves a guy would go any length for the guy. You don’t expect them to respect you if you sleep around like a dog right?
OP here has GIRLS he is sleeping around with and yet he wants commitment? LMAO

You're actually wrong. A woman that still likes a man will still fight for his attention even if he's sleeping with another woman. The only case is if he has fallen for the woman's trap never to cheat on her. As long as he didn't promise a lady you'll always be the only one, she'll be fighting to have him to herself alone.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Flows001(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Lol, you still sound like you are wet behind the ears.

If you made your identity open and they see you as one with prospects or husband material; they are likely to comport themselves because they want to keep you permanently.

(In your case, they know you earn well)

They might not also not bill you so as to conform to wife material expectations.

I've thought about the above really, but neither of them even wishes to marry now, they are still young according to them...
But you know its difficult to hide behind this "wife material" deceit for a long time, they definitely have shown me genuine care, I can attest to this. At some point I even wish I can eventually keep them both, but Christianity doesn't permit Polygamy

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mazi I can't understand anything oo
Okoroawusa:

Ada baby...kedu nke melu last?
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
lookingfly:
true.....I met a particular lady online, though she stays in another town where my parents are. I would say i kept the relationship online all through an during this period she showed me she wanted us to meet that she's lonely etc. I traveled back home, we met and she was head over hills and tripping real good. Next she started acting up and forming busy. I just snubbed her, make she get enough space for wetin de keep her busy. I no get time for stress.

She met you and didn't like you. Or maybe she just wan chop your gbola leave you
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Medianna(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's right
Demigod22:

I am done with that lifestyle bro. Although, currently I am not in any relationship and I am not digging any girl. That isn't my priority right now. I am enjoying the single life and thinking of giving my life a purpose and direction. I am done with school and I need to be productive and face the billing from friends and family.

Sex can wait, when I achieve certain level of success, I know I will meet certain ladies in that category.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Flows001(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Thanks bro.
You understand the game!! wink
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

You were not afraid of losing him and he had no serious sense of self worth and respect; otherwise he would have left.

Those that claim to have hot temper don't show it at army barracks because they know the consequences.

He actually wanted to leave if it is that one o , he just loved me for who I am and that's all , of course I cared about him , it's a long story, in all I do I never failed to tell him that " I am very sorry ".....

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Pls forgive them for they did not know what they are doing , somebody like me if I am not interested in the person form the onset I won't call , whether you're rich or not I don't care , reasons could be that , I am into a serious relationship as at that time or I am not interested in any kind of relationship during that period , my current guy now , I really felt for him sha but it wasn't my fault but he understands.

I could just wake up one morning and tell him that I'm no longer interested again ,he will be like what wrong have I done, I will tell him nothing just that I want to be left alone .same me will still be the one apologising to him ,in all he never gave up on me .

In essence if I truly love a guy I will go for him, my baby boo just know that I love you , thanks for loving me with all my naughtiness, I pray that God will grant us our heart desires ,you made me fall in love again.

I'm sure you will soon serve him breakfast. He no get frame at all. He has handed all the power in the relationship to you. Except you're upto 30 years or above and you're now thinking of getting married.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Spiff20(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Women who love you genuinely will call you. So your test just proves you've been dealing with unserious women who aren't interested in you. When a woman can do without you for a week, she's either a slow poke, broke asf, too busy, has other guys at her beck and call, not interested in any relationship or simply not just interested in you even if she tells you she loves you. In any of these cases, you should do away with the girl or chop and clean mouth. No matter how busy any girl is, one week is the max to prove her love for you. After one week, baba free the girl. She's not yours. Unless she was in prison or kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Medianna:
Mazi I can't understand anything oo
Ni vex I think say you be Igbo
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

What do you give them?

Serious knocking with game! He knows how to keep his masculinity and girls like that so much.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flows001:

Life is sweeter when you have a lady that genuinely and wholeheartedly loves you, she will treat you just the way your mum did when you were still a baby..

Women love masculine men.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
If you ain't married yet, you will find it getting a husband with this mentality, unless you are a Virgin, and I don't need to remind you the consequences when your husband later finds out you lied to him after your wedding...
My partner and I are cool with it.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

She knows the guy will beg her that's why. If he doesn't care and says go if you want to go, she won't misbehave and trust me, once she sees another guy that provoked get emotions that the present one, na breakfast. I dey reason make I enter her package sef but I should not do that to a fellow brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.