Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (48709 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I'm sure you will soon serve him breakfast. He no get frame at all. He has handed all the power in the relationship to you. Except you're upto 30 years or above and you're now thinking of getting married.
Mai dear age has nothing to do with marriage o , with the way things are happening in marriages these days ,one will even be afraid to get married ,I never meant to have a history of an ex in my life but then life happens , even 40 plus are getting married , what matter most now is getting married to the right person.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
My partner and I are cool with it.
Your partner that is collecting pussy from somewhere else...be there deceiving yourself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Lol, you still sound like you are wet behind the ears.

If you made your identity open and they see you as one with prospects or husband material; they are likely to comport themselves because they want to keep you permanently.

(In your case, they know you earn well)

They might not also not bill you so as to conform to wife material expectations.

True talk bro. Please I advise you to add more and the covertly make them know that you're not in the relationship exclusively. Don't say it with your whole mouth but with body language and silent message make them know that you can leave them at anytime and go for another woman. Even if they catch you sleeping with another girl, they will still be begging for your attention.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

Lol

There are levels to these things.

You think we all don't have certain women dying for us?

There are women that won't look at you twice. There are women dying to get your attention too.

Even Davido can't date certain girls.

It's called hypergamy bro. Ladies date up. Men date down (hypogamy) but then as you've said, there are levels to it. A man should define his values because women are ruthless with their values too, once you don't fit, they won't look you the second time

3 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Mai dear age has nothing to do with marriage o , with the way things are happening in marriages these days ,one will even be afraid to get married ,I never meant to have a history of an ex in my life but then life happens , even 40 plus are getting married , what matter most now is getting married to the right person.

Hmmm Women!

You're right, but you know it's difficult for women above 30 to get married now and they always later end up marrying low value men if at all they get married and it causes problem for them in marriage. High value men won't marry women in their 30s because at that age, she most likely have had a high body count and some of them have done the unspeakable. The question also pops what was she doing in her 20s?

Plus you never said you actually rate the guy o. If you find someone better, I'm sure you'll serve him breakfast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Unbothered,unmoved 100%.
Slynation:
Your partner that is collecting pussy from somewhere else...be there deceiving yourself. cheesy
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Hmmm Women!
Smile , wetin women do , as the thing dey for woman body na so the thing dey man body , na God go help us all.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
Unbothered,unmoved 100%.

I sent you a DM
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Slynation(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dudeforall:
Unbothered,unmoved 100%.
Unbothered, unmoved 100% yen yen yen, but you will cry your life out and will be admitted into the hospital for 2weeks when you find out... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Dudeforall(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
Unbothered, unmoved 100% yen yen yen, but you will cry your life out and will be admitted into the hospital for 2weeks when you find out... cheesy cheesy
Lol, you must be the funny type. I won't be moved a bit if I see such that's the truth. He would be sinning against his body and not mine.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by unekwu212: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2022
I always call in all my relationships, one of my ex took it to be disturbance, once or twice a day ooo, later I found out he wasn’t into me, gradually I stopped calling for 2 weeks if I don’t call he won’t call. So this relationship thing ehn just get ur weird and stay with him/her.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by E2000: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload
What he did is called an experiment or more specifically statistics or population sampling and now he is sharing is findings with the world. Normally when we try to train rats in the lab for the sake of experiment we reward the best performing rats more because they make us proud.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Fiscus105(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Lionnation:
I don't know where you people get your own women from most of the complain you people complain against women, I have no such experience rather is the other way round for me, well is good to be fine boy Sha, and sensible wether you have money or not, nothing like breakfast

Meanwhile, thr is high tendency u will marry wife, that will marry you base on lust and not genuine love.........in future if things ever got lull for u, by then u will understand reason why u shouldn't marry base on ur "deceptive lover boy.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by chijokz(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reading the comments here shows most Nigeria men are clueless ,by the time you accept the the truth that Nigeria girls don't give a FUQ about you and have multiple options you won't be stressing yourself, chat a girl if she no vibe you move ,[/b]only chat if it's business or sex related. apart from those two I don't know what you are looking for[b] ,as their emotional intelligence is 0%, my piece of advice.
Well said Bro.
Speaking like a true G.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:31am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Hmmm Women!

You're right, but you know it's difficult for women above 30 to get married now and they always later end up marrying low value men if at all they get married and it causes problem for them in marriage. High value men won't marry women in their 30s because at that age, she most likely have had a high body count and some of them have done the unspeakable. The question also pops what was she doing in her 20s?

Plus you never said you actually rate the guy o. If you find someone better, I'm sure you'll serve him breakfast
I won't serve him breakfast and besides marrying early or not does not literally guarantee someone to have a good partner , if you found yourself a good one .. then good luck to you , in this life if you look at another person's race to run your own , you might end up crashing , many people are regretting in their marriages , If only they could turn back the hands of time , yes is good to marry early but at the same you should make sure that you're marring right .

The issue of I want to get married has pushed some many ladies to be single baby mamas , only to be used & dumped .

As for the body counts , it has no age limit , even some girls that they are in their early 20s has more body counts than some matured ladies , some girls have started having sex as early as 10yrs to 12yrs ,same way you will still see some ladies that, they are 25yrs & still a virgin . So it all boils down on individualities. It is not just about getting married , the question is are you fully ready for the ups and downs in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by donproject2(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Only you 3 or more girls instead of focusing on just one and really show her how much you loved and want her?
You are testing mic.
You ll lose all the girls.

He said his girls, not girls he dates.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Emaprince: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
reading the comments here shows most Nigeria men are clueless ,by the time you accept the the truth that Nigeria girls don't give a FUQ about you and have multiple options you won't be stressing yourself, chat a girl if she no vibe you move ,only chat if it's business or sex related. apart from those two I don't know what you are looking for ,as their emotional intelligence is 0%, my piece of advice.
Chat if its sex related actually.

But come to think of it...what do you need a girls calls for? Are you the emotional type of guy?

2 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Faber(m): 1:31am On Sep 30, 2022
vickydevoka:

And they hate stingy guys

Yes, dont tell a woman you dont have, or you will not give her... promise you will give her the stuff, but keep on posting her. Coming up with different excuses and assurance you are on it.

They always come to you indirectly, so do same to them and enjoy the fun grin grin
You piss them off more, when you are direct and clear that you will not help them with the money

5 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by gentlegiant95: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2022
I can relate. I have this FWB, we chat every other day before. Infact shes the one that used to Initiate d chats most times, but I do d same as well, so it was basically 50-50. A couple of times when I'm not online she'll call me too to check on me, but then i sensed a shift in energy on her part, I was now initiating chats more and all, if i don't chat her she won't chat me. So I decided to lock up, its been over 2 weeks now she hasn't texted or called, but she posts on WhatsApp. I won't sha chat her again if she doesn't chat me. Even deleted her num cos I don't wanna be seeing her status

4 Likes

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Merelyn(f): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2022
So how do I call?

Look no further....lol

I'm here now. grin[/quote]
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 30, 2022
donproject2:

He said his girls, not girls he dates.
F9 in English.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2022
In this case, I stand with you. The dude is extremely putrefied but he demands the best from ladies.
Medianna:
We test people base on their capacity not base on our own capability.
Imagine you keeping like three ladies at the same time and you have the audacity to say you want to test them base on your capacity..
Surely surely it won't go well...
And what exactly are you rewarding the lady that is billing you because you did not respond she kept her cool for?
For respecting herself?
Oh no for considering you?
Probably for getting it elsewhere?
Ok I understand now for loving you overload
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Ishilove: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

For being sensitive, rational and reasonable. Above all for not placing so much value on money.
For every action, there is a reaction. The one that kept calling doesn't have any self respect. They say it takes two to tango and if my friend travels and for an unknown reason stops communicating with me, I'll try to keep up the interaction but eventually it will die off. It is only natural, test or not. Most people give back with the same energy they receive. When you go cold, you'll freeze the other person out.

Pele o, keep testing.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Foodie1(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Flows001:

I guess I must be one lucky dude then..
I've got a main babe and a side chick..
The both of them act like it's competition (though they don't know each other, neither does any of them know I'm flexing them both). Every morning they both either call or one sends a text while the other calls..
As soon as I get home from work, I still get calls from them both.
My main chick sent me data this evening and I just finished talking with my side chick few minutes back before I stumbled on this thread..
The funny thing is that I sincerely don't give them MONEY!
If they don't hear my voice for a whole day, na problem grin
Be like na me kuku carry the two sensible Nigerian girls.. wink
Wow, you are very lucky o, those type of girls are rare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SenatePresdo(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

. it's not true.

What if something happened?

What if I was sick, kidnapped, imprisoned etc.

They never gave the benefit of the doubt.

Kidnapped, imprisoned, or sick?

But you can receive their call when they call, and you can't tell your supposed friends that you are sick, kidnapped or imprisoned, or whatever condition you are in?

So much for friendship.

So, what if girls are playing the same trick on you, to know if you would call, and you didn't?

Whatever rocks your boat bro.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

You lack comprehension. Some are mere friends.
If they are mere friends, why then are you expecting them to call you often? How many friends will they be calling often if for instance they have LOTS of friends? Na people wey Dey date each other suppose dey get that entitlement
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You're actually wrong. A woman that still likes a man will still fight for his attention even if he's sleeping with another woman. The only case is if he has fallen for the woman's trap never to cheat on her. As long as he didn't promise a lady you'll always be the only one, she'll be fighting to have him to herself alone.
This will happen only if she’s also sleeping around grin grin

Y’all stop acting like you know women more than themselves
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by IamMobisola(f): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
gentlegiant95:
I can relate. I have this FWB, we chat every other day before. Infact shes the one that used to Initiate d chats most times, but I do d same as well, so it was basically 50-50. A couple of times when I'm not online she'll call me too to check on me, but then i sensed a shift in energy on her part, I was now initiating chats more and all, if i don't chat her she won't chat me. So I decided to lock up, its been over 2 weeks now she hasn't texted or called, but she posts on WhatsApp. I won't sha chat her again if she doesn't chat me. Even deleted her num cos I don't wanna be seeing her status

I’m sure you weren’t expecting her to be your FWB forever right? People grow and move on, she did which is a good thing.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SerendipityHIGH: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

If they are mere friends, why then are you expecting them to call you often? How many friends will they be calling often if for instance they have LOTS of friends? Na people wey Dey date each other suppose dey get that entitlement

Friendship get level.
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2022
gentlegiant95:

She's getting D elsewhere
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by Sprinklepee: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Una still dey love, abeg make una show person how una take dey do am, i don commot hand for anything love and relationship.

1 Like

Re: MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

This will happen only if she’s also sleeping around grin grin

Y’all stop acting like you know women more than themselves

Okay o. We no know women grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.