Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26205 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by prophetfire: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
. It's like you a virgin truely. You have your brain still intact.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by DisLifeSha: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
You're a blessing. God bless you

virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ahnie: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Broke papis n their trash opinions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by SocialJustice: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sometimes, U talk like an angel that just came down from heaven in a spotless white garment.
I think she's quite young, under 20. Life never sprinkle pepper for her eyes.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by casualobserver: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Threesha:
I would not recommend a young lady building with the man. My younger sister built a house with the man only for the man to impregnate another lady outside.

The problem with a lot of people is they enter relationships with their eyes closed and. Then project their experience on all men or women. I always had a rule with girlfriends.

For instance when I was still single, If you are a child of a single mother, or your parents are separated or divorced, I can’t marry you. So if we are doing anything it’s not serious!! Why because that is your frame of reference. My parents were together, which mouth will I say my marriage did not work? But you that are from a broken home you can easily go back and say it didn’t work!

Children from a broken home, children of violent homes or single parents usually repeat the cycle much as they don’t want to…..why? Because that is what they know they have no experience of a stable home and what it took to keep a stable home, they don’t know otherwise.

The problem is people enter relationships with the wrong criteria e.g “he makes me feel good”. “ He buys me things”, “he makes me feel special”. Those are not the things you look for when choosing a lifetime partnership!

6 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ibinaboonline: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youth grin grin
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dauntless15(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
Sweet lofty fantasy, you don't have energy to work but you're destined for soft life, I pity whoever marries a burden like you as wife, you love reaping where you did not sow.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dauntless15(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Any girl that comes into my life after I have already made it won't be taken seriously, as far as I'm concerned you don't love me, na wetin I get you love and I'd never make any serious commitment with you, where were you when I had nothing, let's not decieve ourselves.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
dauntless15:
Sweet lofty fantasy, you don't have energy to work but you're destined for soft life, I pity whoever marries a burden like you as wife, you love reaping where you did not sow.
Plenty people who dont reason like you are there to marry me, so dont worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by faithfull18(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
I would build with 'myself' and marry a ready made man .

I no be Bob the builder grin
grin grin whatever happened to everybody building then meeting to continue building.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Op!! U wan kill me with laugh!! Nigerian girls? Chai! Y do u think there r so many single women in Nigeria? They end up getting into hookup, cus of there love for the material things of life, but there r the good one out there o! Like my sisters Sha, but unfortunately they r all married, hahahahah!!!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Plenty people who dont reason like you are there to marry me, so dont worry yourself.
Don't worry, we il find out in d next 5 to 10yrs to come. Hahahaha!!!!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
emonis88:

Don't worry, we il find out in d next 5 to 10yrs to come. Hahahaha!!!!!
One thing i can never lack is men, God really perfected his work. Say that to your sisters.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by WilliamsAE: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.
Vote PO and we all build together no worry person pikin with pressure jhoor
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
One thing i can never lack is men, God really perfected his work. Say that to your sisters.
Hahahaha!!!! Haven't u seen the well endowed woman who goes into marriage believing in her body as a tool to keep d man , but is disappointed at d end of the day, na only u dey well endowed? Abi Don't u know u can ve 100 boyfriends but no husband? Hahahaha!!!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Make I see money Japa go south Africa no stress meet southafrican women
lol
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
emonis88:

Hahahaha!!!! Haven't u seen the well endowed woman who goes into marriage believing in her body as a tool to keep d man , but is disappointed at d end of the day, na only u dey well endowed? Abi Don't u know u can ve 100 boyfriends but no husband? Hahahaha!!!!
Say that to your sisters, if i want to get married this very next month there are worthy men who wont blink to jump at the acceptance. Eat your words.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by TheMaharajah: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
I've been alone, left alone, self-service alone, endured sufferring alone, brood alone the few girls I've made advance at did not take me serious despite my obvious potentials but why should they? They have 99% more attention from men as compared to me that have little or nothing. I believe in my effort and my asset one day I shall pull the wining hand and I promise y'all my revange is going to be full blown when that time comes. I go continue my solitude and give the spoils of my effort to my brothers and sisters for them be my first family and true family. I go deprive una of my attention like rejecting y'all in your entirety. And if you try to cross come I swear I go make you regret am. Young ladies out there beware for there are many like me out there and you shall come to recognize us in the near future. God punish you say your brain dey show you a potential husband in me you go get hurtfully dissapointed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by gabicon: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

A bigger question will be "why can't our young ladies be made women? Why must they be subject to the status of a man?

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Legendforte: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

Na potential we go chop? Haha
Do your wish dear. It's a free world.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Kjaylit(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
can't you also work for your own money rather than wait for a guy that will take care of you
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by OperationalVehi: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
nwaoke247:
COME LETS BUILD TOGETHER
lol Barbra the builder

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by OperationalVehi: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
nwaoke247:
COME LETS BUILD TOGETHER
lol Barbra the builder..
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Glowqueen3(f): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
I would build with a Man who have potentials in him,not all this guys with myopic mindset.
I want someone who will know that l also contribute to his success in life and vice versa.
So 'Yes' l can build with a Man.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Legendforte: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:

Because (harsh truth here) as one elder in my profession once said...women don't want to see their kids starve...so they will marry a man who can provide for them if push comes to shove.(and he said that after seeing for the nth time a child admitted to hospital with severe malnutrition. Father, broke.).

We live in a patriachal society that sees women as lesser creatures, and this impacts on their money making ability. So, a woman in many isntances has no choice but to marry a 'rich' man who can ensure that their kids will be well fed.

Yes, I myself believe such women are very materialistic. And in some instances money leeches. But there are far too many women who have had to watch their children go hungry because their husband is 'building his dream' . Building a dream takes time and stress....and not everyone has time.

Second, if the woman comes from a poor household...she too has dependents. She would marry a man who can help her out. Some of those dependents include...our fellow men.
I never meant one should marry a wretched man. A man about being married oughtn't be jobless. He must have one or two economic engagement and the potentials to climb the social ladder.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Say that to your sisters, if i want to get married this very next month there are worthy men who wont blink to jump at the acceptance. Eat your words.
Then marry na !!!!!!! What r u waiting for, seh them tell u say na to do wedding, na to keep ur marriage intact, for 20, 30, 50 yrs that makes u a woman, n for ur info my sister's r all married, n keeping their marriage, with children sef, if it were not that u r so full of urself , I would ve gotten pointers from them , for u on how to keep ur marriage.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Interesting2023: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end

God bless you
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dettolgel: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Build with a 20 years old guy or build with a late 30s early 40s man? grin

If it is the former it makes but for the later I won't blame any girl that does not want to do that. Because let's face it if still trying to build at age the odds of getting it done is very slim.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
emonis88:

Then marry na !!!!!!! What r u waiting for, seh them tell u say na to do wedding, na to keep ur marriage intact, for 20, 30, 50 yrs that makes u a woman, n for ur info my sister's r all married, n keeping their marriage, with children sef, if it were not that u r so full of urself , I would ve gotten pointers from them , for u on how to keep ur marriage.
Keeping a marriage wont ever be a problem for me, i have never believed in equality or drag position with a man .I'm very ok as long as my man can fully provide and take care of me and my kids. I dont need pointers because i know very well how to keep a marriage.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Keeping a marriage wont ever be a problem for me, i have never believed in equality or drag position with a man .I'm very ok as long as my man can fully provide and take care of me and my kids. I dont need pointers because i know very well how to keep a marriage.
All this one na mouth! Person weh dey take mouth drive no dey jam. Go marry!! Then let see if u il not add ur own quota. Go marry no dey take mouth keep marriage!!! In the next 5 to 10 yrs in ur marriage then we can talk.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by kaycshine(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Build with him my foot! That's the mistake some of us made. Nigerian men will never change once they start picking small cash that's when they remember you are no longer suitable for them that you are too old, not neat, not educated etc, they quickly forgets the days of humble beginning and start going for the sweet sixteen. So here's my stand, in my next world I'm going for the Already guys

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
emonis88:

All this one na mouth! Person weh dey take mouth drive no dey jam. Go marry!! Then let see if u il not add ur own quota. Go marry no dey take mouth keep marriage!!! In the next 5 to 10 yrs in ur marriage then we can talk.
Whats your own sef? I said i cant grind because i dont have power to or do you expect me to lie. Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.