Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41396 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by phemmyfour: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
deNet:
She could have told him
That gender is a snake
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
ma so my friend when Dey firm guy man take Dey fork person wife the lady wife Dey abroad she has 2 kids my guy say the lady never told him I was like me I will know na.Toto when pikin don pass no fit be like the one Nthg don pass.it’s just like a brad new Kia car and tokunbor used American car.no matter how d tokunbor clean it can never be like tear rubber.i feel na over excitement of puci Dey make guys no observe.
me too. If woman don born, i no dey like fùckam and i neva marry.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2022
denobaba:
"...So because of two children, you no even love my daughter" Women will forever be the champion of blackmail. Brothers, run for your life while you can. La go me lo? Lehin omo meje, le tun wa ko GCE. Olorun ma je ka ri.
They're professional manipulators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2022
embarassed
womenareapezz:

Para venture you married and your wife had a child you don't know about but later found out.

I believe you would be easy, or apply the easy bro attitude undecided
E no go easy
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
No be small thing
Supremos:
Bro honestly some of them don't have loose stomach and sagging breast, I have fallen victim before, didn't know she has a boy and a girl. Chai God save us.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by omolasho: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2022
In this life, it's always good to know what you want and go for it without a blink.

For instance, imagine those EVIL guys and women begging the to be groom to forgive her and continue the marriage!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Cloud007: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2022
The prospective bride got an evil family.

The Prospective groom dodge a missile.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by adedapa(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2022
This guy will later reconsider the wedding. He was going up and down, not wanting to leave na.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92qPhEAki8

Few minutes to wedding, Nigerian man calls off his wedding with his fiancee and demands for return of the bride price, after discovering that the bride had 2 kids already and hide it from him.

The bride groom could be heard shouting at the top of his voice, asking her mother inl-aw why she kept him in the dark and the mother in-law said it wasn't her fault but that of the bride who never wanted to let him know.

Apparently the bride had thought she could keep it as a secret but it blew up minutes to their wedding and the groom was heartbroken.

It is always in the interest of all, that all parties come clean during courtship, tell your partner the truth.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Imagine all the money he spent on dating and paying for bride price only to end in this painful way. What's so hard in telling the dude during dating that you have two kids oo!

I can hear one of the inlaw saying "inlaw na so you dey?" Inlaw replies: "na so I dey".

In this kind of scenario if the Man didn't find out. After marriage, wife will seriously be milking Husband to train the two children probably at the ladies mother care

Am also sure that lady will be forming virgin or sex after marriage for the guy after giving birth to two children

8 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by alizma: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
This time around na Jonah swallow fish no be fish swallow Jonah.
Towards the end of the video, I hear leave my breast eeey, e be like say Jonah decided to press all available breast in return for the money he paid. Lol drama everywhere
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by denobaba: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
They're professional manipulators
grin grin grin Even the devil is amazed.

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by denobaba: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
cheesy cheesy grin shey you de whine me
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by jamesversion: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:
For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more flogging would be mandated to TRY and impart even a tiny amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

Not only would I never marry a woman with kids, but I would never date one in the first place. No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, meaning that the concept of a tight snapper must be ruled out completely in the case of ALL mothers, with no offense intended at all.

Couldn't have said it better, Mr Jakumo. Why suffer when you can enjoy. grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
I do tell people nothing like screte , Mr Ibru son in law , now this one again..

What are they even discussing during courtship, all this should have been througly discussed & agreed upon...

4 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by ManAdii: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
That guy no get better friends at all. Imagine them dy follow put mouth beg am to forgive the girl and continue with the marriage kai.

If na me after this scene those friendships don end I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by highchief1: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mecka:
you don fùck woman way do CS b4?
my first child na cs
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Sammy5413(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's so painful learning the truth from the wrong source

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Jackbaur88: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
So sorry for the young man. Ye shall say the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by sexysunnyb(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mecka:
did you fùck her
Mehnn most chronic responds ever, I cant stop laughing
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Coldie(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Next thing u know, she would bring the 2 kids to your house and say it’s her cousins or little brothers

3 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by peacettw: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
She is very dishonest. Do not go through with that marriage

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Excellent7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
A lot of terrible people are in the video.
Imagine, even his so-called friends begging and encouraging him to swallow "razor blade".
The bridegroom should review those in his circle of friends because the incident reveals he apparently has no real friends.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92qPhEAki8

Few minutes to wedding, Nigerian man calls off his wedding with his fiancee and demands for return of the bride price, after discovering that the bride had 2 kids already and hide it from him.

The bride groom could be heard shouting at the top of his voice, asking her mother inl-aw why she kept him in the dark and the mother in-law said it wasn't her fault but that of the bride who never wanted to let him know.

Apparently the bride had thought she could keep it as a secret but it blew up minutes to their wedding and the groom was heartbroken.

It is always in the interest of all, that all parties come clean during courtship, tell your partner the truth.
This one deep. all those people around knew she had kids

1 Like

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
I do tell people nothing like screte , Mr Ibru son in law , now this one again..

What are they even discussing during courtship, all this should have been througly discussed & agreed upon...
Nah only nak dem sabi
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
cheesy

Tasting crew

Is the speaker loud enough!

Embrace your virginity till marriage
Den nor gree

Now see life

All could have been avoided

2 Likes

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Ayojb: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
motionarena:
Surprisingly no one can detect this is another staged piss of shit
shut it bro this ain’t staged. Everything is not staged
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Munachimso30(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Wizmj4real(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
nthg excites me anymore.we have seen it all

Odogwu!
Omo you don see different shapes, sizes and colours

You be real Chief
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by highchief1: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Odogwu!
Omo you don see different shapes, sizes and colours

You be real Chief
lol no be like that bros.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by CrownLands(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Marriages these days no bi about love.
Men and Women deceiving themselves.
That will rush up to SM & breakup on SM.

Marriage is no more sacred! Sad, so sad
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Omo this one na handicap grin grin grin

2goals to nothing

2:0
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Blue86(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
You know this is how you will know your friends.

The groom's train ain't friends.

And that family ain't true.

To end it is the way.

Come to think of it, I wonder how the girl go dey bill that bro.
Her own children and herself join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.