Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids (41410 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by brightnelly(f): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
men are scum tongue tongue
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Gkemz: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Avoid single mums like sore. You can only fvck them but not good for marriage. Na so one young single mum want put pressure on me telling me that someone is seeking for her hand in marriage. I told her the dude is not seeking for marriage but he's seeking for toto to fvck if he's truly aware you have a 6yr old kid.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Exceed15: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2022
I pity the guy. U could see pain in his voice for that height of deception. Dem even get mind dey collect bride's list. Trust me dis kind lady go enter now still turn tiger again.. Stand your ground man and collect every penny they deceived you to pay. Nonsense

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by lakefist(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
AntiBMC:

Sharrap der... childish reasoning. If na only fvck...dem fvck ur mama...abandon am. By now, u 4 be aborted nd forgotten project or even born throway. U probably don't have sisters too. Think b4 yu open mouth.

I love this response.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Groom: I no dey chop fairly used Ajeku swallow. I will Never chop leftover.
Bride's Mother: So all this while you dey lie say you love swallow.
Groom: angry angry angry angry angry angry Shey you fit chop that kind.
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by buJu234: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Men.. I say Men,..

Neva lives your life to make women happy only..

at least lets everyone including you & your partner can be happy in anything you want to do.

in the worst case; then your happiness is more paramount than hers..

be warned..

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Itisallright: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
All i see here is that this guy is on his own, no one reasons with him, all they're after is for them not to be disgrace, just imagine his friends are also begging him to go ahead, they never care about what can happen after the marriage. Even if the marriage will go on, the guy need sometime, things is not done because of pity

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by denobaba: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92qPhEAki8

Few minutes to wedding, Nigerian man calls off his wedding with his fiancee and demands for return of the bride price, after discovering that the bride had 2 kids already and hide it from him.

The bride groom could be heard shouting at the top of his voice, asking her mother inl-aw why she kept him in the dark and the mother in-law said it wasn't her fault but that of the bride who never wanted to let him know.

Apparently the bride had thought she could keep it as a secret but it blew up minutes to their wedding and the groom was heartbroken.

It is always in the interest of all, that all parties come clean during courtship, tell your partner the truth.
"...So because of two children, you no even love my daughter" Women will forever be the champion of blackmail. Brothers, run for your life while you can. La go me lo? Lehin omo meje, le tun wa ko GCE. Olorun ma je ka ri.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by JooEeL(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
SaintSmart50:
Ladies are the only one that lives life without Care.
Well they still they dey collect their Breakfast in Wotowoto promarx!
Nonsense!

Guy, u dey follow autopilot ni?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
One idiot in the video said e no mean. Dem suppose punch am for face. The guy friends fvck up. I trust my friends. They are the ones that will be helping me to fuel it. Lol
Everyone in that video are betrayers. His friends probably already knew cos the lady may have confided in some of them but they didn't tell him.
Girls these days think they can have kids and hide that fact from their relationship until after marriage so the guy is stuck in the marriage.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by EXPLICIT84: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Samakus:
Wicked generation.

How she intends to conceal this and how long, is a big mystery and quite frankly, infuriates

That woman is a complete definition of desparado

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Coldfeets: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
The biatch just kept quiet and hoped the man will never find out.

Fear women.

The bride's family are all guilty because I don't see why they didn't feel like it is okay to inform the man unless they were in collusion with their daughter.

Something tells me someone who didn't want the marriage to go thru or someone who had a score to settle with the bride leaked that information to the man.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by denobaba: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Walking away and switching off phone without confronting them not gonna be easy bro.

That's how a friend of mine almost married a lady with 3kids meanwhile this guy never get even 1. At first he knew she has 2 girls, but she lied that the other girl is her house help but she's her sister's daughter. That her sister died after giving birth to her. Omo my guy accepted. I carry cane follow the guy ohh. I digged so tey she confessed that she's the owner of the remaining girl. Now it's 3:0.
My guy ran away
While run away at 3 - 0 when you can expect the miracle of Istanbul grin grin grin. Never forget Liverpool vs AC Milan grin grin grin

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Faposky95: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2022
wish it didn't have to be this way
i'm a guy and with the male machismo thing most of us gat,
but, we got 'soft' hearts.......
many a men see our wedded wife as our prom queens.....
hence, we must live responsible lives so when the devil comes collecting we have wat to give without losing our souls.

if the communication was better, maybe there would have been a chance...
the guy's heartbroken.
the lady ? .... shattered (maybe with the hope he may never have found out)
i aint no saint.
it's a lesson for us Xtians who see marriage as the next best thing

if there was love, he could end up being a good friend and then reconsider.!!!
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2022
deNet:
She could have told him

Simple, let people accept you based on who you are not what you want them to see.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Coldfeets: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Samakus:
Wicked generation.

How she intends to conceal this and how long, is a big mystery and quite frankly, infuriates

That's women for you.

They don't think that far into the future.

Maybe in their mind, they are usually like when we get to that bridge, we will cross it.

Unfortunately for this particular woman, the bridge came so fast out of nowhere!

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Melkizedeck: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
A society that frowns at a man not being able to cater for his family should not arm-twist the law for a man who is rich and would want to use his available options. I hate how our society seems to want to destroy the male gender finally.

If that man was not well-to-do but genuinely love that lady (let's say when she was without kids), would she and her manipulative mother had accepted the man A lot of women are evil personified! When it comes to their case, they would want us to activate the pity word on them but if the reverse were to be the case, they would scream to high heavens for the man to be crucified!

If a law is in place for a man to take care of his responsibilities whether out of wedlock kids or not, then laws should be made to checkmate evils like these which are committed to the male folks!!!

Do not be surprised that if the history of that lady with two kids was investigated, she and that her evil mother would be fingered as being at fault! Who knows? Maybe she left the father of those kids because of money or see finish!

That is how they go about spreading their pussies here and there!!!

If a poor man is despised in the society without reason, a single mum too should be despised!

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by advanceDNA: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
womenareapezz:

Para venture you married and your wife had a child you don't know about but later found out.

I believe you would be easy, or apply the easy bro attitude undecided

Para what??

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Supremos:
Bro honestly some of them don't have loose stomach and sagging breast, I have fallen victim before, didn't know she has a boy and a girl. Chai God save us.
did you fùck her

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
highchief1:
how una no Dey take know?if I pull woman pant,if she don born na once I take Dey know.
you don fùck woman way do CS b4?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Najdorf: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
LordIsaac:

The groom looked like he wants to be begged. Cos I wonder what he was still doing around that premises after such a realisation. I would have since japaed from that premises.
No mind am, it was pleasing him as they were begging him
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Coronavirus1: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:
For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more flogging would be mandated to TRY and impart even a tiny amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

Not only would I never marry a woman with kids, but I would never date one in the first place. No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, meaning that the concept of a tight snapper must be ruled out completely in the case of ALL mothers, with no offense intended at all.
No sex until after weeding don't blame the guy.

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by GALAXY11(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2022
LordIsaac:

The groom looked like he wants to be begged. Cos I wonder what he was still doing around that premises after such a realisation. I would have since japaed from that premises.
simple and short....go one corner de drink but shaa human beings differs
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by kenx1(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:
[s]For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. [/s] If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more flogging would be mandated to TRY and impart even a tiny amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

Not only would I never marry a woman with kids, but I would never date one in the first place. No matter how well-hung a man thinks he is, his tool will NEVER be as wide as a frigging baby's head, meaning that the concept of a tight snapper must be ruled out completely in the case of ALL mothers, with no offense intended at all.

Bro ur response is flawed, some girls' bodies are so good u can't tell... my wife has triplets but eh....if u see her body its like under under16..... I think it has to do with genetics

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Mecka:
did you fùck her
You no well
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Supremos: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
denobaba:
While run away at 3 - 0 when you can expect the miracle of Istanbul grin grin grin. Never forget Liverpool vs AC Milan grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin shey you de whine me

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Jakumo:
For the man to have FAILED to note from the woman's breasts and loose stomach that she had borne children, a few lashes of the cane ought to teach him small sense. If he never saw his potential bride without clothes before deciding to marry her, even more flogging would be mandated to TRY and impart even a tiny amount of rational thinking into the man's little pea-brain.

No bro, I had a chick that year who had a pretty daughter, her breez was as firm as steel, got to know she never suckle the child for once. Her kitty was nice because she was always sexually hyper, always riding and doing the basics,besides though I don't know why, she was mostly dry down there and always needed lubricant once in a while so it didn't portray "born-one"!

Yeahhhh, just remembered something.
There's this scar on her tummy shocked
She had a CS I guess ...... wink
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by Mecka: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Observe her body, walking movement, breasts, loose stomach, especially around her hips and also how wide her pussy is.

Only SIMP men bangs a hoe without knowing she already has a child.
a girl that walks tiredly as if no stamina. Is she a suspect?
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by josephevergreen(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Be extra careful when dealing with women of this present generation..

How on earth did she intend to hide such thing from the young man for eternity.

God abeg�

Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Fear them!
Re: Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids by godofuck231: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
deNet:
She could have told him
how? After destroying the first man's life then another innocent guy wants to walk into the fire ? Her ex or best friends have done her for done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee