Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33857 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Kpac(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
God bless you for this kind gesture.
Sent you DM

Please send me a Direct message via Nairaland and i will reply your mail with my contact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by BabaIbo: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

Ibu efulefu, do you know how many successful people are on this forum?

Everything you mentioned as achievements here are less than #20,000,000, infact #10,000,000, which is less than one out of the numerous cars in many people's garages.

Just because they don't show or say it doesn't mean everyone here are unsuccessful. If you don't have meaningful and helpful words to say/type to the person involved, just keep sh ut, please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Osanoghodua1: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2023
My advise is for you to learn about AIRDROP and TESTNET in Cryptocurrency , in addition to other soft skills, in 1yr of you're not a waster ( careless with Money) you will be worth $20k. Just get use to twitter, stop entertainment, marry Reddit, twitter join a lot of crypto communities, am not telling you to pay money to invest in any project don't get scammed by fake projects. There are too many money in the world and people are ready to distribute it but you must find out how they will be distributed and you must position yourself through the right skills. I can't teach crypto ATM, 25"hrs not enough for me again.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by zedegit: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Cucuma say 60 years no bad naaaa, nonsense!!!!

Yes 60 years isn't bad too. Ned Nwoko married Regina Daniels. First thing is get established first. Marriage follows or not.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by colestephan86: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
He should go get a skill , like now now and he should not expect himself to make millions overnight from the skill.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by haruchad12: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

My advice to the person asking us to advice him is to mind his business and stop being a fucking hypocrite!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by akpumping7720(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.
Colonel Sanders founded KFC at the age of 65!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by askolly(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Make he go give person bele, the new born baby wi change his life. It happened to one of my friend
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2023
askolly:
Make he go give person bele, the new born baby wi change his life. It happened to one of my friend
Someone still advise him on this but he is scared.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by AgentGoat: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
ufotty2001:
Wahala dey ooohh!! My own 37yrs I have a good job but no wife

Na you never ready to settle down as they do call it. Nothing do you now.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by wealthpreach(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

Lol 😆 I see what you did there.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 7upnigeria: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

What has your friend been doing all his life? If he couldn't learn anything in 35 years, is it now that he will learn.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Firstsohn1(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Correct kiss
Romanoff:
It's not too late to learn a skill. He should forget about a wife for now and learn a skill. He can learn how to do POP, tiling or shoes. He should get himself entrenched in a community, like village groups, church and volunteer groups for networking so he can get jobs after learning these skills.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by millionboi2: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
you have money but lack sense,common sense can't tell you that you don't suppose to drop this here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Arabk25: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
He can still learn a skill is not too late to do so I have a friend that begged me to teach him my skill (Electrical technician) and we're working together for almost 6 months now and the guy is 34, he has really pick up I can tell you that

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by cowboyT: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
You are not grateful for what you have, calling others lazy or stupid just because you achieve some things earlier doesn't mean you know it all, it only shows how shallow you think.
life

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by yinkeys(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Freelancing or UI/UX
UI/UX seems obsolete in todays Artificial Intelligence age
gamma dot app can design a site for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Have you finally taken your life? What were you doing in your 20s?

He is not depending on his parents like you are...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Canvass: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

Go where? I have a friend eating eatery-leftover at 43 and at 47, he recently bought a landed property next to the eatery he was scrapping from. He only learned a handiwork and got a huge contract from a local political big-boy from the hood.

Maybe it doesn't happen every day to everybody but miracles happen to some people sometimes.

"And I came under the sun and saw a new thing, that the race is not to the swift, not battle to the strong, not food the wise..........but time and chance happens to them all."
Ecclestatis 9:11

9 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Corea4king(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2023
His condition is even more better than mine, Am 37 without a job ,a wife and HEALTH.
I have been looking for easy work that can sustain my health,no where to be found, even if I find,they said I can't fit in due to my health challenge
Despite all these, am the first son and many of
my siblings are looking upon on me.
This condition develop during my nysc year .

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Elliotwaveforec: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?

Thank you great guy! He may not even have shishi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Zeel007: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
let him find a hire purchase Korope or tricycle to buy and ride. He can save up money from there and start a sales of poultry feed alongside. Life no too hard everything is just thinking. How many danfo driver get skills

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Shimran(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Something at 40 is something forever.
Laa lala lala laala!
Na so book people say

Fela kuti
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by TheGift: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

My simple advice is that He should learn a skill, so that He can get a job before he gets wife.

If he wants more, he needs to reach me directly.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2023
slevan:
Moses was 40years old when he ran away from home.

Lols you are not serious grin
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by czarr(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
Shut up and stop blowing your horn, I know people who have achieved so much earlier than you did, made investments and lost all and have to start all over again....you are fortunate, good for you, but not everyone struggling is lazy. By all means feel good about your achievements, but don't talk ignorantly because you want to feel better or smarter than the next man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Trihoney(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2023
How did he even got here in tje first instance, ages 20 to 35 what has he been doing, no education?
The best time for him to learn a skill is now,and this actually depends on him, he is d only one that can help himself

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Akalia(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
BabaIbo:

Ibu efulefu, do you know how many successful people are on this forum?

Everything you mentioned as achievements here are less than #20,000,000, infact #10,000,000, which is less than one out of the numerous cars in many people's garages.

Just because they don't show or say it doesn't mean everyone here are unsuccessful. If you don't have meaningful and helpful words to say/type to the person involved, just keep sh ut, please.
Man, your words can humble any pedantic nitwit bragging.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Akalia(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
czarr:
Shut up and stop blowing your horn, I know people who have achieved so much earlier than you did, made investments and lost all and have to start all over again....you are fortunate, good for you, but not everyone struggling is lazy. By all means feel good about your achievements, but don't talk ignorantly because you want to feel better or smarter than the next man.
You couldn't had said it any better. Some people lack modesty.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by onadana: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Go and die... what's that?You should have something.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by aprokopaydotng: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Tell him to continue his mastubashun and be going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.