Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33792 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MrAbufayed: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Something at 40 is something forever.
Giving up isn't an option, prepare your mind and always work

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MrAbufayed: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Yeah....
I gat u now sha. wink

Even 40years not 2bad sha. It depends on one's midset.
I see you
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Moniya4Real(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Once he has a basic education- ability to be able to read and write: he is good to go at anything

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by XXCASH: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

I get angry when I see messages like this
For crying out loud, he should put his sh*t together and get something doing. There is no way he is not interested in something.
Otherwise he should be my guest.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by kiddkash(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.
To become what?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by TrainPark: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

My brother, Don't be a shamed of your present station in life... it can happen to anyone... HOWEVER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT IT.

YOU CAN DO ALOT TO HELP YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

FORGET ABOUT MARRIAGE FOR NOW.. FOCUS ON GETTING MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 2old4that(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Salesforce

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by kokorokoman: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
some people Sha, why are you comparing yourself to someone you don't know his story, you just want to brag.
Your own foolishness na story for another day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by CandleEyes(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't treat innocent people bad who didn't contributed to your present situation.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by GistFullGround: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
At 35, it's never too late to learn a trade except he wants to steal!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ojojonkembu: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Person wey no get job,no skills at 35, still get mind add no wife.how u wan get wife wey u no get job and skills,na ur prick wife go chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by dokkyelele(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

I understand that it can be incredibly challenging to find yourself in a situation where you feel like you have no job, no skills, and no partner. It's important to remember that you are not alone and that there is always a way forward.

Firstly, take a deep breath and give yourself some compassion. It's important not to be too hard on yourself during these challenging times. Many people go through periods of career uncertainty and feel a lack of progress in their personal lives. Remember that setbacks are a normal part of life, and they don't define your worth or potential.

Start by assessing your skills and interests. Take some time to reflect on what you enjoy doing and what you're good at. Identify any transferable skills you may have acquired from previous experiences, even if they weren't in a traditional job setting. Consider seeking out a career counselor or coach who can help you explore your options and guide you towards potential career paths that align with your strengths and interests.

In terms of finding a job, start small. Look for entry-level positions or internships in industries that interest you. Consider expanding your skills through online courses or vocational training programs if necessary. Remember that it's okay to start at the bottom and work your way up. Each step counts towards building a stronger future.

Regarding relationships, it's important to focus on self-improvement and self-love first. Spend time investing in yourself and building your confidence. Engage in activities that make you happy and allow you to meet new people who share your interests. Remember, a healthy and fulfilling relationship is built on mutual respect and love for oneself and the other person. Don't rush into a relationship just for the sake of having one; let it happen naturally when the right person comes along.
WhatsApp chat to me on 0803 481 2261 and also remember, there is a way out of any difficult life situation. Stay positive, keep an open mind, and take small steps towards building a brighter future for yourself.
Stay bless

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by zedegit: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

If you are the one. Come clean. We can help set you up.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
A post made in November, 2022...

Who be the mumu mod wey push am to front page? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Figger(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?
don't mind the bastard, there's an adage that says "those whose palm karnel are cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
You are like a good counselor.
dokkyelele:

I understand that it can be incredibly challenging to find yourself in a situation where you feel like you have no job, no skills, and no partner. It's important to remember that you are not alone and that there is always a way forward.

Firstly, take a deep breath and give yourself some compassion. It's important not to be too hard on yourself during these challenging times. Many people go through periods of career uncertainty and feel a lack of progress in their personal lives. Remember that setbacks are a normal part of life, and they don't define your worth or potential.

Start by assessing your skills and interests. Take some time to reflect on what you enjoy doing and what you're good at. Identify any transferable skills you may have acquired from previous experiences, even if they weren't in a traditional job setting. Consider seeking out a career counselor or coach who can help you explore your options and guide you towards potential career paths that align with your strengths and interests.

In terms of finding a job, start small. Look for entry-level positions or internships in industries that interest you. Consider expanding your skills through online courses or vocational training programs if necessary. Remember that it's okay to start at the bottom and work your way up. Each step counts towards building a stronger future.

Regarding relationships, it's important to focus on self-improvement and self-love first. Spend time investing in yourself and building your confidence. Engage in activities that make you happy and allow you to meet new people who share your interests. Remember, a healthy and fulfilling relationship is built on mutual respect and love for oneself and the other person. Don't rush into a relationship just for the sake of having one; let it happen naturally when the right person comes along.
WhatsApp chat to me on 0803 481 2261 and also remember, there is a way out of any difficult life situation. Stay positive, keep an open mind, and take small steps towards building a brighter future for yourself.
Stay bless
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by zedegit: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

5 more years to what?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
I pray he finds Christ.
God numbers every hair of our head. If He fends for the sparrow, how much more will He supply the need of your friend with overflowing, both now and much more in the age to come.

PonziHater

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by mycar: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
It's either he is lazy, greedy or feels too big to do something to better his life. Tell him that the world is not owing him anything, he can start with agent services, look for cars ,lands anything for sale and get a buyer for the seller for a commission. When he is not doing that he can be washing cars for people and after he has raised some money enter into anything that is sort after in his locality.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ruzell86: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Have unlimited faith in God, get something legit doing no matter how small the earning is, Life can change in less than 20 minutes, not necessarily in 20 hours or years.
Keep hope Alive ! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Offpoint1: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
It's not post to brag about your achievement, everyone is born with his/her destiny. There are those who achieved x of yours in their teen, that doesn't make you a failure during your teens.

It's shallow to picture the world with your own perspective.

Remember we are all wired differently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by samwillyco1(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

To go where

Modified.
At op, tell him to go and learn welding if he has the passion for it. Within one years, he should be able to get the basic. Down to the next 2to3 years, he would become oga of his own.

Welding is good but at his age it will affect his eye sight soon.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by benzzyno(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Fedrick100:

I can’t choose Freelancing because am not a good writer

What about web design,can it fetch money also?

Thought you said "ur friend " ? Or you borrow am ur phone plus moniker?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ahiboilandgas: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Africans which one be no wife ?una craze knows no bond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ebosed: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Let him

1. Get skills
2. Get a job
3. Get married

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by samwillyco1(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Where is he ?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Goodman2023: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Go into business... attach yourself with people who are already big in the business...do boy boy for them for a year in other to learn the trade of buying and selling..choose a particular product so that the experience you will acquire will be a continuum...then after a year, collect loan from bank and do same business in a small scale...
Another is to attach yourself with house agents...after about a year, go your way and continue on your own...at least, it will give you a direction in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SeriouslySense(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
samwillyco1:

Welding is good but at his age it will affect his eye sight soon.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Segun2222: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Get a job get a skill get a life so simple
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by mastermaestro(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?

Leave the bragging dude alone. He doesn't know that within five years the struggling guy can outrun him in the race of success. A series of wonderful opportunities is all he needs. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PepeXKermit: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

What was the man doing in his 20s. Please do not and stop encouraging rubbish..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by anonymuz(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
I was 21 when I learnt a skill, its never too late. Its a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.