Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33850 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by franchasofficia: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
MentalCase98:
Start learning something na. 35 is still very young. If by 50 you have no accomplishments then thatโ€™s when youโ€™re truly fvcked.
Even at 50 one can still pickup, I have seen it happen. No one should be written off until they are dead and buried cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ubumoh(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
You have nothing to lose, Go all out

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by eleniyan2020: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?
na yahoo boy you de follow drag,you better leave the werey!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
samwillyco1:

Where is he ?
Delta
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Figger(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Leave the mumu to be bragging. He think hands are equal. If u clearly look at his life, u won't be surprise the mumu get some sort of connections wic fast track his winnings....
yes oh, or perhaps he had helpers all around him that lifted him so quickly, he now thinks it's same with everyone. People have different stories, so don't be fast to judge or criticize them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
hammerFC:

Na u, shut up, stop lying
You want to fight me right?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by zedegit: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Romanoff:
It's not too late to learn a skill. When I was learning how to sew in 2011, there was a mother of four who also learned with me, her oldest was 19.

She owns her own tailoring shop today.

Na work or business them dey take feed wife and children, let him better himself first.

I like your submission.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Realguyman1(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:
35 no too bad to learn something na.
Some computer skills can be learn within a year.
He can still learn how to repair phones or PC

Him no go school?
There are government and many other organisations free skills training all over Nigeria, I don't know why many people can't just use the opportunity to acquire a skill and start hustling for themselves.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
1 year unlimited access to Disney, Netflix, Apple TV Prime video e.t.c DM if you are interested.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
oga keep shut if you have nothing meaningful to say... Because u had it doesn't mean any other person isn't trying to. It just grace so shut up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by lampido22: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:
35 no too bad to learn something na. Some computer skills can be learn within a year. He can still learn how to repair phones or PC
Him no go school?
I'm 35 but I entered nursing school 2 years back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SeriouslySense(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
As long as you have a healthy brain, and you can walk, you can talk, you can see and you can think, then thank God.

There is always hope, now be strong in the mind. I saw many good advise. Go and start from somewhere with good principles, and a burning desire to do valuable things, treat people with kindness and be kind to yourself. Be motivated always to learn something with a positive outlook, then bring the missing pieces together, when you see the big picture, you are thankful for the little steps you take

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by HomoSapiien: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
my brother was over 35, married with 4 children and had no jobs.

he had just lost his business to scam before he got married. he gave birth to 2 twins consequtively after marriage. still with anything tangible that brings money.

he had to go and learn a skill, and within 6 months and can do spirit, he was back on his feet. he has a permant business now and another side hustle that brings income.

i think your friend should not waste time looking at his age. he should spend time looking for every means possible for something legit with a can do spirit and the hope that better days are coming. he should be humble most especially enough to be willing to bow for people he is older that in so far he stands to gain more from their than being prideful.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by snapshot: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
If he can walk with his legs and his hands are ok

If his eyes can see and he can hear and speak
He can still make it

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by samwillyco1(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

In where I am hustling here in Onitsha, a man above 45 years is currently learning panel beating. Mindset is what matters.

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Kpac(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

@Sirchiboy
Let him reach out to me.
He should choose any skill he wants to learn and i will foot the entire bills.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by justmondris: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Many people became millionaires at the age of 60. Tell him to learn a skill e.g a tech skill or fashion design.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Offpoint1: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?
Thought I'm the only pissed by the guy bragging... Everyone destiny isn't the same.
Dude just came here bragging, forgetting there are people who achieved x of what he's bragging about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by alizma: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Tell him to go and learn how to fix gen or a/c depending on his location.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by jackmrandy: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

You can never have it alll. Don't give up. Life is precious. He should not give up. Seek for help from friends, relatives, religious body for job. It's when you can feed yourself before you can think of getting a wife. So everything here revolves around money. As for the skill, there are thousands of skills out there. Look for that one you know fits your current level of knowledge and you can learn without issue
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Camberlo(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Honestly, it's not too late to learn skill and begin to enjoy life.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by zedegit: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:

Something at 40 is something forever.

That one hasn't established at 40 doesn't make one a fool. God can pick your call at any age and turn your nothing to something.
Even Abraham was very old when God gave him Isaac. He not only became father of many nations but also became a celebrity forever.
Beyonce or Dangote or Messi could be forgotten in years but Abraham can never be forgotten. Even Moslems know him because they trace their root to Ishmael born to his slave girl, Hagar.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Realguyman1(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

To go where

Modified.
At op, tell him to go and learn welding if he has the passion for it. Within one years, he should be able to get the basic. Down to the next 2to3 years, he would become oga of his own.
Wetin he wan dey learn for welding for 2 to 3yrs if he is serious person? If someone is serious, within 3 months, u have already gotten the basics in welding, then within a year u are already good with it.
Or unless maybe he wants to learn from those road side welders.

Mind u, there is difference between welding, fitting and fabricating. Once one is good with the welding aspects, he/she can go out there to start hustling for his/herself, and from there he/she can start gaining enough knowledge and experience in fittings and fabricating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by otherway: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Let him find anything legit to do.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by saysoo: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
keke napep
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Y'all saying 40yrs not too bad are not being sincere.

Tell him the truth as it is let him brace up
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

If you know, you know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Kpac:

@Sirchiboy
Let him reach out to me.
He should choose any skill he wants to learn and i will foot the entire bills.
Cheers.
God bless you for this kind gesture.
Sent you DM

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by cezarman(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

Oga you have nothing. People claim whatever they want on anonymous forums.

You're probably saying this to make yourself feel good a little grin
I know your type tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by kuntash: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2023
There should be no shame ..

Let him try and learn automobile repairs ...that should not take him more than 5yrs even if he is so dull ..... He would be better for it reason be that , that sector would suffer in the very near future
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Advocate1810(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by mike272(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:

Oga you can't compare yourself with others. You maybe lucky to come from an educated and we'll to do family. Those without such may not always be fortunate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.