Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41684 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
seunfly:

You are actually wrong, it is an irresponsible men that spends excessively on frivolous things which includes ordinary girl on a date, those are the type of men that will spend outside while people at home suffers.
Unfortunately this are the type of men todays women run after and complain about how financially irresponsible their husband is.
Who is talking about date here?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by jeff1607(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
It is better you check the meaning of a DATE from the dictionary. Knowing each other better is the reason for hanging out not romance. You should be discussing anything and everything. You don't know anything about her, she doesn't know anything about you..... that's what DATE addresses not romance

Bro in the Nigerian context a date isn’t something done with an unknown person for just no reason , In Naija when u take someone or agree on a date what is the meeting for? When it ain’t for business
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Tegabadguy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.
i like your style jot
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by incandescentena: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
Learn to grow up....you ain't better than the girl

You and others like you will also be thought the errors of your ways...

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laturuturu:
Years ago I had a date with a lady. She ordered so much. She was busy eating while I try to start a conversation. She didn't respond at all. She was busy making video call and chatting with her friends.
She didn't even know when I left her. I didn't order anything oo.
The bill was about 23,700.
Talk she refused , she will only answer at intervals .very shirt answer like yes , ok, ok ,na wa , u r funny
I left her .
After 30 mins when I got home she started calling me Samson where as my name is Not Samson.
She even para for me for phone . Abeg come clear bill make I comot here I have beta things to do.
Na so I hang up ..after ten minutes she start to beg.
I just plug my phone sleep off only to wake up and see plenty curse for WhatsApp and text
I no even mind .
You are Wickedness grin cheesy ... I go call am to order sha instead of disgracing Her and Her Ancestors!
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
HantaVirus:
Why must dates be about food in this part of the world ? sad

I have gone on dates in the States and in the UK,we never went to a restaurant or to eat...

The lady I took on a date in the states,we went to a museum and after that we went to a bookstore and got some interesting books, after that we got ice cream and walked down the road for sight-seeing.

The one I took on a date in the UK,we went to a comedy show and after that,we went rock climbing.

But here in Nigeria,if it's not about food and drinks,you're not date worthy smiley
Hungery girls Plenty ni !
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 1:43am On Nov 18, 2022
ernnie457:
I'd rather not go on a date with this kind of person....

But why d girl go come dey order champagne
You would Rather Be Humble not to touch another Person's Mental Disorder Thresholds

People wey well for Nigerian no Much like that grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2022
frozen70:

Try get manners small naw

No one is talking about being wicked
If you cant caution your girlfriend
Then you can't caution your wife
How do Caution Someone who is on Mayhem, Run grin ... You wan Caution someone Bokoharaming Another Person's Money grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 1:50am On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

What constitution states that a lady should be taken care of during courtship?
The Constitution of Nature not even during Courtships but during Marriage and as Your Daughter, Mother, Aunt, Niece, Cousin even Street ... Lady are to be taken care of, Most Men Work anywhere in the World na woman dey Chop am Pass !

Once Men Loose grip of Women, Societies just go Mad grin ... No be to Use Force But Wisdom !
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 3:30am On Nov 18, 2022
FashionCookie:

Lol...I laugh in Chinese.
No matter how you look at it, you'll spend on a woman. No just stress yourself...even the ashawo wey you dey talk. You know how much to carry ashawo? The Indomie and egg no b money you go take buy am? Na sand?
Some will come here to advocate for going Dutch bla...bla...bla.
Weekends go to Shoprite and other relaxation centres and see. Filled to the brim...how many women pay the bills there? Men do!
Leave matter 4 Mathias. Men no go spend on women but no be for this life...probably the next. grin
No mind them instead make dem dey Pray make God dey provide ..

Men are meant to Spend, Women are meant to Reward with Caregiving .... where wahala dey na Say we wan Reverse the Roles which is Fuelled By Our thinking that we are "Woke"

Nature already Preinstal in us all those roles, Any Move to Change am na "Wotowoto" Our Global Societies go dey see as we dey see am ....

Not Many Woman would be a Provider and Still be a Woman ... Testosterone go dey rise in such Woman in order to power her Energies and she develops Manly Qualities Mentally...

Next Level of Evolutions is Many Women would be too Powered by Feminism as Men become Weaker due from Economic Harshness(Women could utilise their Womanhood Gifts to Upscale Economic Harshness But Men would need Vices/Crime) and Leading to Next waves of Economic Revolutions from Men to Question the Status Quo!

Many Men dey Marry dem fellow Men in a Women and Once You can't can, You Run grin.. I no be Blame dem ...

You just have to Conquer the Economics of the Economy in this dispensation before you can Call Yourself a Man in this Era, This is a War!

Gen Z Women are Demanding what our Ancestral Mothers never get liver to Demand ... grin
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
No mind them instead make dem dey Pray make God dey provide ..

Men are meant to Spend, Women are meant to Reward with Caregiving .... where wahala dey na Say we wan Reverse the Roles which is Fuelled By Our thinking that we are "Woke"

Nature already Preinstal in us all those roles, Any Move to Change am na "Wotowoto" Our Global Societies go dey see as we dey see am ....

Not Many Woman would be a Provider and Still be a Woman ... Testosterone go dey rise in such Woman in order to power her Energies and she develops Manly Qualities Mentally...

Next Level of Evolutions is Many Women would be too Powered by Feminism as Men become Weaker due from Economic Harshness(Women could utilise their Womanhood Gifts to Upscale Economic Harshness But Men would need Vices/Crime) and Leading to Next waves of Economic Revolutions from Men to Question the Status Quo!

Many Men dey Marry dem fellow Men in a Women and Once You can't can, You Run grin.. I no be Blame dem ...

You just have to Conquer the Economics of the Economy in this dispensation before you can Call Yourself a Man in this Era, This is a War!

Gen Z Women are Demanding what our Ancestral Mothers never get liver to Demand ... grin
The last paragraph really got to me. Veryyyy true. In some cultures in those days, them no born any woman well to demand sex, let alone change positions during sexual accitives(reasons women on some parts were circumcised even till today). A woman was not meant to enjoy sex, just the man.
But what do we have in the society today?
You see women leaving their husband's houses because they feel he's too "soft" in bed. Some go say the "kini" is not big enough(such boldness). See the waves of young guys(men are not left out) drinking agbo and burantashi and person go tell me say na only woman dey enjoy s*x? Make everybody calm down o bcus who do anyhow ho see anyhow. Nobody be mumu...
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2022
FashionCookie:

The last paragraph really got to me. Veryyyy true. In some cultures in those days, them no born any woman well to demand sex, let alone change positions during sexual accitives(reasons women on some parts were circumcised even till today). A woman was not meant to enjoy sex, just the man.
But what do we have in the society today?
You see women leaving their husband's houses because they feel he's too "soft" in bed. Some go say the "kini" is not big enough(such boldness). See the waves of young guys(men are not left out) drinking agbo and burantashi and person go tell me say na only woman dey enjoy s*x? Make everybody calm down o bcus who do anyhow ho see anyhow. Nobody be mumu...
That's the present Reality men are not Understanding and Failing to Respond to ... Women were Highly Cheated in the Olden days by the Entire Societies that's Patriachal in Nature from Your own Families to Your Husband Families and the Entire Societies....

Your Mother Suffers Matrimonial Abuses with no one to Complain to because It's the Norm and the Daughters are Suffering same too with no one to Complain too because it's the Norms....

Mama and Daughters go begin Cry their eyes out to console each other till that Generation lapse and next generation like that until Gen Z, the Woke Generations... Awon Feminists (Women Empowerment) ... I no blame them Nature just smile on Womanhood not yet at optimal level though ... But it's Coming Big ...

I dey laugh we men aswear, Gen Z Pro are coming and Gen Z pro Max After that Demanding different....

No to Genital mutilation Everyone must Cum ... grin ... Genital mutilation was meant to tame Women's libido(Imagine Wickedness) so as for her to be dissuaded from Promiscuity... That's Cheating ... I knew Non of My Ancestral Mothers Ever Cum ... Kai, My GrandMa really Hustle so much Imagine her never to Cum in a Lifetime Is that not Evil

men are now into different Drugs and Boosters Jekomo .... Chaiii, Liver and Kidneys Problems in the future is Highly Plausible with the genetic effects on Generational Offspring.....

I'm a Dude, I Invest in Gym to Build Stamina and Build Powered Mindsets, you don't need all those Enhancers pressuring the Organs to Overwork because I wanna show someone Daughter... but Knowledge Nko and Small IQ until Kasala Burst and Gofund me is Opened ...

I pity men sha, Economy has turned most to lose their hold na By God fit Help the Gender Revolutions Issues going On ...

Anyway Women Must Cum grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Autobot05: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

Comrade from Jan 1 to 31 dec ... vawlence 24/7

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
That's the present Reality men are not Understanding and Failing to Respond to ... Women were Highly Cheated in the Olden days by the Entire Societies that's Patriachal in Nature from Your own Families to Your Husband Families and the Entire Societies....

Your Mother Suffers Matrimonial Abuses with no one to Complain to because It's the Norm and the Daughters are Suffering same too with no one to Complain too because it's the Norms....

Mama and Daughters go begin Cry their eyes out to console each other till that Generation lapse and next generation like that until Gen Z, the Woke Generations... Awon Feminists (Women Empowerment) ... I no blame them Nature just smile on Womanhood not yet at optimal level though ... But it's Coming Big ...

I dey laugh we men aswear, Gen Z Pro are coming and Gen Z pro Max After that Demanding different....

No to Genital mutilation Everyone must Cum ... grin ... Genital mutilation was meant to tame Women's libido(Imagine Wickedness) so as for her to be dissuaded from Promiscuity... That's Cheating ... I knew Non of My Ancestral Mothers Ever Cum ... Kai, My GrandMa really Hustle so much Imagine her never to Cum in a Lifetime Is that not Evil

men are now into different Drugs and Boosters Jekomo .... Chaiii, Liver and Kidneys Problems in the future is Highly Plausible with the genetic effects on Generational Offspring.....

I'm a Dude, I Invest in Gym to Build Stamina and Build Powered Mindsets, you don't need all those Enhancers pressuring the Organs to Overwork because I wanna show someone Daughter... but Knowledge Nko and Small IQ until Kasala Burst and Gofund me is Opened ...

I pity men sha, Economy has turned most to lose their hold na By God fit Help the Gender Revolutions Issues going On ...

Anyway Women Must Cum grin
Hahahahhahahahahaha...I don laugh tire.
Na d wahala be that. Men no wan gree...women sef dey ready wait them. Boommmmm!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You would Rather Be Humble not to touch another Person's Mental Disorder Thresholds

People wey well for Nigerian no Much like that grin

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seunfly: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Medianna:

Who is talking about date here?

OP is talking about and everything on this thread about date.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2022
ernnie457:

Wetin this one dey talk
Your Left Nyansh tongue
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Babara1994:

Just accept the fact that you are broke? What's ice cream nd a plate of rice that u cant pay for? Since she requested for a date you would have made it clear to her that she's gonna settle her bills u didn't tell her you come here con dey cap rubbish Deb turn motivational speaker, useless broke thing.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
DonroxyII:
Your Left Nyansh tongue

Of course exactly what a fool like u would say
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by money0001: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Babara1994:

True
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
ernnie457:

Of course exactly what a fool like u would say
Your Mouth be like Shovel tongue
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2022
DonroxyII:
Your Mouth be like Shovel tongue

Thank u
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DonroxyII: 4:24am On Nov 20, 2022
ernnie457:

Thank u
Welcome!
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Mcslize: 4:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Entitled ladies are a thorn in the ass. How? Here are some list of psychological facts about girls that you never knew exist. Don't let any girl deceive you.

Find them out below. You will be surprised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niPD1LK2I
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by effort1: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
fobec2:

because he is posting fake rubbish.
Read d post again

Wine
Ice cream
Food

He just laughing @ u guys as u comment

Were you there?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pizzzy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
For the girl instead of her to allow make dem embarrass her like dat she for just bring out her atm card or better still cash from her bag pay for wetin she order, give the Waiter or waitress a juicy tip, Waka like say she Wan dey go then turn come back to where op dey chuck hand for inside bag comot 20k to 30k give op and whisper in his ears for ur troubles.
As for op when next a lady dey order heaven and earth no just sit down dey watch her. Check her immediately. I personally would have told the Waiter or waitress to excuse us then tell the lady i'm with that unless she plans and have money to pay for what she just ordered i will advise her to trim it down to wetin me i order(rice and malt)
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seunfly: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Exactly, OP is childish. The intent to do evil was obvious

phemmyfour:
If she took permission from you and you gave her the nod to order those stuff, you have no biz complaining about courtsey.

That's immature of you.
My chic and I always discuss how we want the bills to be paid each time we go on a date.

You are just defending the wrong thing using different excuses which OP neither say happened.

I may not be able to pull what d Op did off due to my nature but in all honesty he did the right thing.

U dont go order for expensive things when u are not paying for it. It is pure greed and taking advantage of people. Courtesy demands that you take equal or lesss than what d host chose.

I had similar experience in shoprite sometimes ago a woman came to me that she want to shop for her child but does not have money to do so, i can't figure if she was genuine or liying but i obliged her, she pick largest size of everything milk, milo, detergent, buscuit everything thinkable, i could not stop her because i don't want to embarrassed her but i was supposed to act like this op.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.