Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41679 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by jerryforgood: 2:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.
Is it only the man that should spend money on the woman. What about the woman spending money on her man?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by techWriter1: 3:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Eweeh!
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by dontrulee: 3:19am On Nov 16, 2022
As for me, if you're insisting on a date with me, I'll tell you the bills are on you!

Interestingly, I only say this jokingly but in my experience, more than ten girls have agreed and they paid my bills but surely I pay them back times two after we leave.

Summary: ladies can pay bills for the man they love, don't be a fool and waste money on a lady that will dump you without thinking twice when the chips are down! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by dontrulee: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2022
jerryforgood:

Is it only the man that should spend money on the woman. What about the woman spending money on her man?

Exactly, it should go both ways.
A woman should also learn to spend money on her man.
The funny things is that 90% of ladies I have met in my lifetime have told me and swore that they can never give money to a man in their lives again but guess what, they've all given me money. Yes ladies give me money, they beg me to collect their money! grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sulakishop(m): 3:52am On Nov 16, 2022
My grandmother for you @OP!

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by linearity: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

Which rule dictates that, the make must pay the bill?

Plus, based on the OP report, she asked for the date and most likely chose the expensive eatery, since it was all a shock to the OP.

I think she should been the one to disclose to the OP ahead of time that, she wants him to pick the tabs for both of them.

Courtesy and common sense dictates that, before you start pulling bills or debts on someone else head, you should let them ahead of time, if for nothing to ensure that they have enough money to cover the bills.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by HilcomTech(m): 5:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailing soft a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

The thing pain this one sha

Take it easy ooo.. It seems you don wash plate somewhere before.

The story doesn't sound real anyway, so there is no reason to get worked up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by HilcomTech(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

Stop being a Sissie. You saw all the contributions of women to families but failed to see what men go through for the stability of the family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by HilcomTech(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

So a man not accepting to pay for a broke and glutton woman is irresponsible

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by frozen70(f): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

You didn't act well because, while she was making her crazy order,
you should have told her Politely that, they are much and you can only afford a plate of rice and juice

That alone will show her that you are not a careless spender

Now you left her with her stupid request, to face the bill

Do you think she will change after that
No, she won't charge, it's in her that's why she was the one that requested for a date

Next time, make sure you make stand clear once you are uncomfortable with such person or situation

You did not even respect yourself when putting both of you into disgrace

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Countersam(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do
If I take you out let me do the ordering, you don't order for champagne. If she was decent or thoughtful she would have noticed the red flag when he ordered for malt

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Despacito1: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

Forget all those sweet sermon, she has learnt the bitter way, a typical Nigerian busybody girl won't get this episode you're playing here.. but it will serve as a reminder incase she meets another date.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2022
One chill Henneiken for you op grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Why did you invite her for a date if you were not planning on footing the bill? Stingy man.

Where are the feminists witches sef? They ought to eat you alive.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
She actually initiated the date. So the onus is on her to inform him about splitting the bill. Else, she should have covered it. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by RomanGreen: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

They lack common sense, should common sense not tell naija ladies to act with moderation? They all have this poor mentality of let's drain him asap....hungry leeches everywhere....kudos to the guy

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Irupetepete: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
who orders champagne on a first date with 3 meatpie? Dem dey starve for her family?

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by bonnyhope: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

You disgraced that lady
In African culture, men pay the bills

Let us always stick to the tradition

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by RZArecta(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

I've never in my entire life met anyone including entitled ladies who ordered rice, champagne, ice cream and meat pies. I'm guessing you made up this story if not, change type of people you hang around with

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SirJerrie(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

One of the best advice when dealing with ladies..
No go overdo
No turn mugu ontop pun@ni wey countless men enter for free
Loud am wella

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by gassbee: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
If u know u cant afford to pay for wat she is ordering, you should have manned up n cautioned her right there.

To me u just succeeded in embarrassing n disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordIsaac(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

I've read comments, and I must say you did well. Don't listen to all the enablers that have hitherto commented. A disciplined lady should not pour her hunger on a man, especially, on a first date. If you had paid for her, you would have joined the enablers. But now, you have taught her a very good lesson in discipline. God bless you. Even Jesus will come "like a thief in the night," to know the real people.

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by lawrenzooo: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

I always tell my female friends to always go for a date with enough cash to pay for what two can eat. When the guy eventually pays be grateful but if you meet people like Ops you would not embarrass yourself.

Funny enough I learnt that from my ex.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ZombieSlayer1: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't really support this. When she starts making orders upandan you could've just told her it's above your budget. That's what I do
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by yetmao: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

There's no rules of splitting the bill. You can offer to settle the bill that is after the date. If there is no offer, the bill will be splited . That's the rule
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by BATified2023: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
even without telling anyone common sense should tell people u should eat only what u can afford

The question is

Can she order things like that if she took her self out?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Freeze007(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2022
I think she would have been good for eating competition, if you cannot give stop advising those who naturally find pleasure in giving...OP you must careless what anyone thinks about you and be good notwithstanding, if My Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu gives me the ability I would like to help everyone if possible whether white or black, bond or free, man or woman, dead or alive that said I am sure my goons are helping ALL in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu....Amen

Women are natural people who like to collect however not everyone, I am sure you will meet one that will embarass you with gifts so change your perception about women...

Be Safe, out there!

Babara1994:

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Lols
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FreeStuffsNG: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2022
It is Ijebu mode not Dutch mode wink The Ijebu are the best at things like this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.