Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41699 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
MNDY:

Na gradually. E don start wella already.
Watch and see.
E go taya dem soon.
This one wey many of una don dey fall hand nowadays so.
Lol...okay
Make we dey look
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sensiblerealist: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Na dem dem. Long throat geng

Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin You see why I don't take these Nairaland Broke Wretched Boys serious? grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Betashop: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
To some extend I support ur action but it childish not telling her from the beginning

I really don’t understand when you said op should have told her from the beginning. So, is going out for a date now the sole responsibility for the male? Infact, as a lady, if you don’t have job or something doing, don’t go into a relationship.

Back to the topic. It’s their first date and the lady ordered what she can’t even buy on a normal day for herself. That’s greed!

Ladies should learn to also take responsibility too

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by goodheart01: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin You see why I don't take these Nairaland Broke Wretched Boys serious? grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I also have one thing to tell u, “To hell with your rotten cunt”. Which woman eats like a starved monkey and orders for things like a fool on a first date. It’s your kind that gives the impression that naija girls are hungry

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by occfx: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

700 likes is not for nothing.. But I like to know how it ended. Did she finally pay or the war started from there? I would had ask her why she is ordering too many stuffs and that I don't have enough right now. Her reactions will tell me who she is. I don't really like drama, I like to prevent drama.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Streetmovement(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
doshiyad1:

Please stop generalizing especially with issues like this because if you do, it means all your female family members and friends are also part of it so put on your thinking cap when writing down your comment. Thank you.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're not wise, I said what I said, stop trying to be intelligent with em sick lines cuz that shit ain't Gon work on me
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Streetmovement(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
lusid:
have you fúcked a girl after a date?

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

I'm I suppose to answer this? Do I look like your mate? WTF
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by IbroMaka(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Y'all are missing the elephant in the room.....

How did she pay eventually?....

I'd like to know how it ended.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pinkhill(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
What is she celebrating that she is ordering champagne…If it’s not my money let me spend it any how..

Nice one for leaving the eatery after paying for yours

Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by gforce5: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Look at the SIMPS and entitled feminists mocking the OP for using his brain and knowing his worth. OP, you did a good job. How can a girl invite a guy to lunch and not bring money to a date? So, because she is a woman she not meant to bring any money at all? Rubbish. Also what responsible woman orders a bottle of champagne, alongside meat pie and ice cream Isn't that greed? That's mental, physical and emotional poverty. You can't tell me otherwise. It's not an all you can eat buffet. What's annoying is that a lot of idiots here support her ratchet behaviour! It tells you all you need to know about the caliber of people (especially women) on this forum. They are of the same cloth as the subject matter of this topic. The men are irredeemable SIMPS who have zero standards, worth and expectations. The greatest crime a man can commit to simps and feminists is using his head instead of his third leg or "heart".

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by timiade446(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
This your super story loud gan o
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Michdear(f): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
You went to expensive restaurant and she ordered rice and champagne then top it up with met pie lmao,you ordered rice and malt? For real lol,you lied,this story didn’t happen or you exaggerated,if not you both are classless and that’s why you met your likes. Lesson learnt though.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sharone21(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

I'm short of words...U may just be a young man with the older generation of men's mindset...

THANK YOU
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FireUpNow(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
OP, I fault you in way because you never spelt out the terms and conditions of payment of the bills before going on a date even though the girl was a gold digger who came with her digging tools in place. She forgot the warnings of Abada our grand mother that don't always show your huge appetite before strangers. I think you acted upon impulses of past mistakes you have made with other babes on a date. Serves the girl right in a way because I am sure she has a guy in her life and her plan was to cheat on the guy with you as her new catch but she met a real Lagos street man. Next time she will be careful with dates.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
You don come. A lady he’s meeting for the first time, see what she ordered. It means if it were you I was taking on a date (I haven’t met you before and it’s my first time) it’s possible you’ll order for a car if we were to pass by a car lot together. What’s the possibility she’ll even be the wife later in. Moreover a date with a lady doesn’t lead to even a relationship, so why is she hungrying around the guy.

Tweh, some ladies shaaa

Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Berlindefense: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

you didn't include the champagne

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DollarSigns(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

Your ego is bad, I think you don’t have common sense
The world should be rid of psychos like you; you kept quiet when she ordered her meals only to want to split bills after and you’re here boasting of that shit? I’m ashamed of you.
She left what she had to do and joined you for a meal, courtesy demands you tell her your budget, but you didn’t.
Took her to an expensive place just to give her an impression when you’re either not ready to afford, guys like you are the scum of menfolk
Only low self esteem can make sir/Ma whoever push this news to fp angry
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nnamaka1: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
What was her motive? You meeting someone for the first time and you are already trying to cash out on the first date. She truly deserves his action. For me I would say this was a case of first person to pull the trigger. And the guy won. Else she would have just ate his food and blocked him after.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nnamaka1: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
What was her motive?

You meeting someone for the first time and you are already trying to cash out on the first date.

She truly deserves his action. For me I would say this was a case of first person to pull the trigger. And the guy won. Else she would have just ate his food and blocked him after.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
FashionCookie:

Lol...okay
Make we dey look

Abi
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by achimendy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind

She asked for a date, not the guy.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Drdreluv: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is he ur father that he should pay ur bill ? If u like no go work be begging
Sheistoopretty:

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by olaniyilukman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

Wa gbayi brother, we dey on the same mode

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

Brother,I don't blame you at all.You did the right thing.These ladies with entitlement mentality can be very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
CrateofBeer:

It's actually awkward to go on a date and start making orders for the person I'm on a date with, it's common sense i expect you make orders sensibly and not start ordering everything you have ever crave at a sitting;like ordering champagne and ice cream at a sitting, rice and pie? Are u gonna eat those together or what? And if any guy is a dutch guy,[/b] he should make it known before the date because we're not used to such here.[b]

But that lady in particular is a gutter and hungry girl. You don't have to act hungry even if you're. She deserve to be left to pay her bills. People should learn to behave civil
Well, I get you
But when you noticed this girl ain't sensible, you got to do what you got to do rather than disgracing her... I find that inhumane and childish.
That's clearly bcoz of Nigeria situation, i guess she is starving
@bolded
My point exactly... He should make it know to her. It clearly bcoz he doesn't like her in the first place.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by deavicky(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Champagne and three meat which kind aburoy girl be that?. But really if know say u won't pay for her stuff u should have called her to order before she order all those things.
And u should also know that Nigeria girls no know anything like Dutch.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Ijb11: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Really
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CrateofBeer: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Well, I get you
But when you noticed this girl ain't sensible, you got to do what you got to do rather than disgracing her... I find that inhumane and childish.
That's clearly bcoz of Nigeria situation, i guess she is starving
@bolded
My point exactly... He should make it know to her. It clearly bcoz he doesn't like her in the first place.

If she's starving she won't be making full bottle of champagne orders and ice cream. She would have ordered what will fill her stomach alone and a bottle of carbonated drink. But no! Here's an avenue to eat deep into somebody else's pocket. Definitely that's her normal behavior.

And there's nothing childish about what the guy did by telling her to pay for what she ordered. Because she definitely make the orders without using her brain. Next time she's going on a date with someone she's meeting for the first time she will learn to be civil. He didn't disgrace her, he only ask her to pay for her reckless orders.

Men need to stop enabling this kind of gutter behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Rossycares(f): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
U did well sir!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Setursight(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
These generation of WOKE ladies that cannot put their money where their mouth is, are those ones modern women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do.

NB: I see sense in what many said sha, this particular one has long throat mentality. I had a different scenario in mind

What utter nonsense!

Who gave you "the rule"?

Why does he need to tell her? Why does she not need to assume she is paying for herself or she needs to tell him he is paying for her?

In this case he said she asked to go on a date, but even if he invite her out, so what?

This your lapdog reasoning na gba!
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

When will you grow up and pay for your own self?

Ordinary rice and ice cream you cannot afford?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.