Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41673 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Starboytwo(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Dutch keh, in Nigeria.

You want to kill our ladies grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by tfelicityk(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
You really thought her some etiquettes.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by IyaTola: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Why are you even borrowing Rolex to impress a woman that is likely wearing a N14000 dress?
Now you’re owing your friend =N= 15,000 for the Rolex after getting robbed during the date.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by emerged01(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do
The rule of splitting....you say? The rule says you shouldnt order more than the person you think should pay.
Na thief she be.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetnesstwins: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
This reminds me of a true life story...
This happens in yenagoa, a church...during the bible school break, a guy who took interest in a lady decided to take her out during the break, she now tag her friend along...beside the church, there's a eatery, and they do barbeque also, they went to get a barbeque, the babe the guy was interested in was now pointing the big fish there, and the friend was like tapping her, no na what if he didn't have money on him for that, the lady was like I don't care, he is the one that took us out...to cut the long story short, he dished the one he was interested in, and married her friend.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Princessdainty(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Next time take your mama on a date. Some of you haven't bought your mother a new wrapper since the beginning of this year.
You don't care for the woman that nuture you.
Getat hediot

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Karleb(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2022
dontrulee:
As for me, if you're insisting on a date with me, I'll tell you the bills are on you!

Interestingly, I only say this jokingly but in my experience, more than ten girls have agreed and they paid my bills but surely I pay them back times two after we leave.

Summary: ladies can pay bills for the man they love, don't be a fool and waste money on a lady that will dump you without thinking twice when the chips are down! grin

I don’t know why it's flying over everybody's head that she asked for the date.

Whoever asks for the date has to pay full bill unless there was a discussion about payment prior to the date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
I don't know what op is expecting... An applause? I just laughed reading all that, is that what you call alpha male? Pele o
Before you take a girl out on date if you know you're not man enough to pay tell her she is gonna be the one to pay her bills not take her out to disgrace her... That's nonsense
Nxt time when you go on a date, take the tap and order. Don't go out and be disgracing yourself thinking you're an alpha male... Waiting for Nlanders to hail you undecided
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailing soft a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

I’d have agreed with you but these girls go on several dates like this with different men and all they do is eat and it ends there. Meanwhile one broke ass guy will be somewhere knacking her for free. I don’t blame guys who treat ladies like this.

I understand your need to support ladies cos you are probably in the shoes of those who feel a lady should just eat whatever she likes and the guy must pay. It’s a broke, poverty stricken mentality and I understand it’s tough for you. But then it doesn’t make it right.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Zonefree(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Na moderate eating she eat naaaa grin grin grin
She never begin eat naaa
Na appetizer she just eat.
Gluttons everywhere.
Baba say na appetizer grin

The problem with most Nigerian girls is, they just don't have sense. Even on a free table, eat what you can afford...it's a simple sturve.

6 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by spiceadole: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
In Nigeria, a date is assumed to mean..Get to meet ,then go home/hotel to have se.x.

So the ladies make Outrageous orders so they can eat well before the guys will eat them well.

Na Una sabi!

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by uuzba(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Someone he met first day, you're not serious you are just a hungry girl.
The person that asked for date should pay.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fut9ure: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

Brother
How can a reasonable woman be ordering those things without considering the pocket of the guy

Can she do that to her brother or father.

That alone is a red flag
Untill we teaching ladies a lesson they won't learn

If the girl ordered for something not more than 5k knowing fully well that the place is expensive..the guy for pay am

But the stupid girl was ordering for something without any Sympathetic, consideration and empathy knowing fully well that the place is expensive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Isabi4lov: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Your guys should have make an agreement, that's why I like myself, I do ask necessary questions before hand ...

You were already disappointed in her appearance before..
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by iamsolasoul(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Well did you pick the restaurant ? If so then you could have said so before hand it’s not gentlemanly to invite someone out and not pay. It’s like inviting people to your birthday everybody orders what they can afford and then you say split the bill same energy Dj fit vex commot.

I don’t even do dates if I can’t pay my way cause so many embarrassing situations can happen babes have your vex money, vex empire and vex house.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClA6AZdDyBM/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by victorazy(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Where is it written that MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL BILLS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Basiljoe: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2022
*Yawns*

Only betas think of revenge and other shit.

Had it been you were RedPilled, you would have understood what is genuine attraction, and wouldn't even engage on the date.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Ireportlive: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Which stupid husband would buy such junks... A full bottle of champagne for herself alone when she isn't a glutton, a plate of rice and 3 meat pie and ice cream

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by uuzba(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't know what op is expecting... An applause? I just laughed reading all that, is that what you call alpha male? Pele o
Before you take a girl out on date if you know you're not man enough to pay tell her she is gonna be the one to pay her bills not take her out to disgrace her... That's nonsense
Nxt time when you go on a date, take the tap and order. Don't go out and be disgracing yourself thinking you're an alpha male... Waiting for Nlanders to hail you undecided
OP intended to disgrace her from the very first sight of her bleached skin.
Which makes me wonder, after hookup on Facebook, did they not share pictures or do video call to even see each other?
What if it's that beared girl that came to the date?
Him for sh1t for pant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SMGGroup: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

How you conveniently see nothing wrong in what she did. Nigerian ladies are the worst

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by EmmyDJourno: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Stop taking Hungry girls out, the signs are always there
Chase working class independent babes, na there honey dey

10 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls. So to be safe not to make a scene, always ask before the date. It's better she turns it down over the phone than come and squeeze face, a girl who truly enjoy your company will compromise no question asked.

According to you "Not everyone knows that,most especially Nigerian girls" but you expected the man to know "The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date". Who wrote the rule?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by SmartyPants(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:

You are right but ordering four times over what your host has ordered indicates that the girl believed the guy to be a fool. That invalidates any rules of engagement, I'd say.

No reason to tolerate someone who's only out to mess you up just to feel like some red pill bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
u talking nonsense, why will u be discussing bill,on a first date

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CrateofBeer: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Why did she order champagne? Only God knows how many men some girls have gone on a date with simply to use as avenue to eat expensive food they can't afford.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by DadaHammed: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
spinna:
Wine, rice three meatpies and ice cream.. while you took malt?

U no even sabi lie well

Were you there?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FuckTheMod: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
Muh. .. mu
What is real alpha?
Una go just dey formulate nonsense for una head.
Abeg getat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

I think if you invite somebody out you should be responsible for the bills. You can't invite someone out and then go dutch on them without first informing them prior to having anything.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by TheRedpillguy: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is broke! True! He can only afford one plate of rice for himself. No big deal for the rich grown up girl to pay for her's.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by FashionCookie(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Una go just come here dey form one kind thing.
SMH...
If you can't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen.
I don't know why you're complaining.
The same people that are praising you here will go on dates and spend on random girls. Even take them 4 shopping.
They'll be coming here to play woke...no b today abeg.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ASB717: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
From what i read above, she asked for the date. So she suppose hold her "vex money" just incase.
Konjiboii:

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the pseudo feminist that requested the date couldn't pay as well. All these broke asz feminists sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.