Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29269 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Banbanna(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Over my dead body...That statement gets me uncomfortable hearing it from a so called lover. Love no be do or die na. Seems she has the upper hand in the power dynamics of your relationship. She's slowly draining the life out of you but wouldn't admit it because she's the culprit. Your saving grace is it's just a relationship not yet a marriage which is more long-term/committal. A nagging woman can't make a good wife and neither would a disturbed man make a good husband. Muster up courage man, and call it quit with her. Life's about the pursuit of happiness and don't let anything or anyone stand in its way.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by biggz82: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is someone I wanted to wife next year

We don tire for dis same story line

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Paracetamol01: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Are you still here asking us questions...What are you waiting for ?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by alobright17(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
HardBishop:
She is just controlling you. Why begging her for sex? Haba, infact NA WHERE UNA DEY SEE ALL THESE YEYE GIRLS ? she don't have that emotional love for you, she's punishing you.
Tell her you're traveling for 6 months for a job. That to visit her is nearly impossible, take that decision bodly
She’s cheating on you , abusing you , denying you sex, you cannot drive her out of your own house . Are you saying she has overpowered you ?

The advice is remain her puppet, be loyal to her even if you caught her in bed with another dude Praise and adore her since her body is what you can’t afford to lose

Do not let anything come between you and her be the woman let him be the man . At long last is either she dump you or stab you. But I pray the stabbing won’t kill you so that you’ll be alive to see how not taking action as a man has caused you pain .

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Mopolchi: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bros you are a SIMPle man. You caught her flirting and you are still asking us for advice? You no well. Just confront her, hear what she will say, not satisfying, jilt her immediately.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by VGlobal: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007. Mark my words this will eventually end in tears �. I'm not a prophet of doom, but since you've seen the red flags but her nice body will not allow you to apply wisdom. The reality is nothing said on this platform can change what you've resolved to do. Every man is the architect of his rising or downfall, you are at liberty to choose/create the future you want for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Justkatty(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Baba pray for her she fit change....shebi na wetin una dey tell women to do when her partner dey misbehave.

Truth be told that babe never ready to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Betgold84: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
And .

BigYash:
Emancipate yourself from toto slavery. Its not worth your peace of mind. You said she was not like that when you guys started cheesy Yes that's how they pretend from the beginning.. When they feel comfortable, their true color will come up. Na only curse she dey curse you now.. Make she first born for you or say you don marry her fully. cheesy Her type go beat you join sef,una neighbors go dey see your family as home of laughter..

Guy see,give her your terms and conditions if she still wants to be in that relationship. If she is not ready to work with it,make she get lost asap..

Abi na she dey feed you? Me no dey understand some of these my gender people sef. Guy you are the price here. Na she suppose dey do everything, to make sure you no leave her.

Some boys go just dey fear make girl no leave them,when in reality the girl no even get you for mind.. Wise up guy.. Just try wise up for toto matter,e get why o.. Like this now, na you hrt go pain,cux na you invest resources pass.. After all you did for her,like you stated in your write up cheesy
Who send you go do something for her?

As them dey say bet with what you can afford to loose for bet9ja,na so gf suppose be. Don't give them what you can not afford to loose o. Relationship na gamble these days.. That your babe carry you over 2.5 and ..
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Isabi4lov: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can't be in a relationship where I won't be valued , I love my peace of mind , I can't be having headache on top relationship matter say who die

It is very painful to start all over but it worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by SPAMBOX7: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
she wasn't like this when we started.

Cos you went soft and she capitalized. Talk about losing frame. Serves you and your types right.

Now Your only option is to run away and go find somewhere else far away to live where she will never find out... cos that her "over my dead body" threats if you bundle her and throw out of your house she may find a way to come hurt you. Fit come pour you acid or pay some boys to go hurt you, since she already knows where you live. So better abscond from that witch as that's your only chance. Cos this type of girls are the types that kill their husband, claim the property and go marry their side nigga. Her type dey murder husband cos of side dick

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Tallvictor23: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.

Why live with a woman you are not married to ?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by BelieveAfrica: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
You are not matured enough to get married.
She is not the problem, you are.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by chinos20(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
You people needs break and space for the time being and time will sort out the rest, whether both of you are meant to be or not."You don't know what you have until you lose it "can't be for you if you give a little break to examine situation before giving it your say.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Aguilar(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pucci a** ni**a, what a weakling you are. You're so dumb that you even know it. Disembark from that relationship, woman full everywhere na.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Parachoko: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

You have seen the sign

For your peace of mind, you have to free the lady

You should move out of the house for her if u can afford to do so next year, no let her know before you comot, only let her know after you have comot.

And when you want to leave, no leave when the house rent is about to expire, leave before the house rent expire so she will have some time to plan herself
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by peterbello(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.

Take her advice you simp. Not being weak doesn't mean you must beat up a girl. It just means you won't take rubbish and be in control of your relationship. Its weak men that physically and emotionally abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by jieta: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.
You underestimate yourself too much, you don't know what you want. You're suffering from severe low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Psychopatheko: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Well I understand you I’ve been before trust me I know how you feel but to tell you the truth if your girlfriend or wife will insult you and disrespect you from head to toe without thinking about how you’re gonna feel trust me you You’re just her atm or probably her sick boyfriend , I was like that before not until I started hardening my heart don’t be a simp because you love a girl just know nothing good will come out trusting and loving a girl it’s nature for you just accept if you think the relationship is too toxic leave the environment get new friends explore a different world trust me you won’t regret now am okay sometimes she will call and be begging me that she’s sorry but I can’t just go back again

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Privatepart00: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

shocked

I don’t like using abusive words on people especially online but you crossed the line.
You are very foolish.
Obviously a wilted vegetable is better than you.
Such a punishment having someone behaving like you as a relative
My enemy shouldn’t be this foolish either

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by inforesource: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Quit, if the personal is doing this over and over again.

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Mazzkenny: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
You don't love bit her beauty
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by spencer120478: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
What is the probability that OBI will win
egbeocha62: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Cheasystickylov: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Run.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Candidlady: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
op said she wasn't like that before

then what must have happened? we don't just switch up on people prolly something must have triggered it

OP check yourself well
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Papichulostunne(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

If you look at this situation you will see you have a hand in what is happening now and your frustrations. It was "that" before it became like "this". Closing your eyes to flaws is what got your ass deep in that toxic relationship because you wont say you didnt see and read the signs. I am sure persons (friends) must have advised you but you ignored only for your to cry here because you cant go back to them to lament Because what you hear is "didnt i tell you bro". Pray shes just a crazy lover like "ACRIMONY" that o ly wanted to enjoy the benefit of staying when you were broke and not Diabolic like "LEBECHI" that will just cook better banga and starch that will be the last food in your stomach if you threaten her too much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Richardakintaro(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Follow your last statement, " I can't continue like this" somebody that is not faithful during courtship won't be faithful for marriage... Simple but bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by BusinessPlan22: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

She will leave you when she's done using you
. Don't worry, you are too dull for her.
You are a good person o, but she thinks you are too dull

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
If it's a serious relationship my guy plz do check, I'm not saying you should turn it to a habit but omo once in a while do it, make person no go dey call you mumu.

I know some will go against checking their partners phone well they are just deceiving themselves, they love the lies and can't stand confronting the truth.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by benqo01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

OP THAT GIRL IS CONTROLLING U PLAYING WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH, I DNT CARE IF FIRE WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN END THAT RELATIONSHIP !!!!

ANYHOW END IT TELL THAT TO HER FACE SHE WONT KILL U SHE GO ONLY CRY,VEX WHICH IS NORMAL.

U AINT MARRIED YET WHICH IS EVEN GOOD LET HER GO NOTHING GO SUP
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by EAkoteyon: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
People like will destroy this country if God don't intervene. You did her final year project for your girlfriend and you're proud of it. Is she that dull? She's expected to use the certificate to secure job right? Will you be doing her job when she is employed? This is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by qtguru(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

What's stopping you from being toxic and stamping your feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Why Would You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.