Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29272 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Neroo22: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Keep forgiving e go end wit STD soon
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by optimistD(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
She will kill you.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by latolz: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Look slap yourself twice.. Are you stupid or something.. you are seeing clear cut signs. Instead of you to thank God for the revealation and move on you are still asking dumb question.. DO YOU REALIZE YOUR HAPPINESS IS KEY TO YOUR MENTAL EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL EXISTENCE and you stupidly want to compromise your sanity for someone that doesn't care.. MOVE ON AND FIND THAT ONE PERSON THAT VALUES YOU and when you do you will know because you won't have any Fvcking HEARTACHE TO DEAL WITH

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by imagrg(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you are seeing her as a wife material from her toto angle, you may end up having a LovePeddler for a wife and later share her toto with the community boys.

My friend, sit her down and tell her you nor do again if you feel you are not comfortable with her insults.
But why not take time to study her properly before taking this decision?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by PeterObi4LP: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Firstly, you have no right whatsoever to go thru her phone without her consent. For the fact she's a lady, men must toast and come after her.

That she have some sexy conversation with male friends does not mean she's a cheat.

Finally, for your sanity sake, stop going thru her phone wether she's asleep or not.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by SaturnNick(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Comrade, simpLY do the needful undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by YorubaMod(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
You're a BIG FOOL sad sad.. A big disgrace to Men embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by od501: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.

Bro... As much as I want to say so many bad things to you, I believe the mistake has been done. Like you rightly admitted, no young man must cohabit with a gal that isn't his wife.

The solution is actually simple, every modern Nigerian woman's motivation comes from having a good life, and money fuels a good life. Cut off the fuel and watch her slide outta yo life.

I have tried it once and it worked perfectly well, and I hope it works for you too.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
thanks bro thats what I have in mind , my rent will be expiring by April next year, and I'm planning packing out to somewhere new, thanks for d advice bro

Becareful not to impregnate her as you plan this Sha, or else you are in for long fresh troubles
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by EastAlchemist: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
frozen70:

You are too weak, that's all I can say
You have not seen anything yet
Lol mumu

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Konjiboi: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Op you deserve serious slap to reset your brain

Love is not a feeling. It is what you do.

You are not thinking with your rational mind because you don eat kpekus.

What sort of toxic relationship is this

For you to even say you were thinking of marrying her is the height of stupidity

You're enabling her toxic behaviour

You're an enabler and I blame you 70%
If not for your docility she wouldn't try this nonsense.

Abeg, I have better things to do with my time

If you like you marry her. Take anything wey you see. I'm outta here

What did I just read
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Anonymoususher: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Many will call you weak but only few will understand the mess you are in

Don't end the relationship yet, you might lose your life. Whenever a girl or guy tells her partner that over their dead body will the relationship end, never you treat it with levity. That is the voice of her dominant intention speaking, she may take it as a joke but when things get heated words may translate to action especially when adrenaline is flowing high.

If you still have time on your side, just keep delaying her, find ways to control your sexual urge and go months without approaching her for sex, let her be making the sex moves while you always form tired and when you give her sex let it be the laziest sex ever where she isn't satisfied.

Next start complaining about money. If you are a business man keep complaining about poor sales, if u are a salary earner lie to her that you caused damage at work and they said u shud Pay so they are taking it from ur pay or withholding your salary. Or just say something in your possession got missing..

Just turn to complainant that is frustrated let her be using her money to run daily expenses and bills while you stay playing mind games with her, I bet you she will runaway.

When she sees that what she used to benefit from you is no longer there yet she is the one spending she will run.

If she doesnt run, after 6 to 12months bro that's your wife.

Keep her
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by iyke2frankeze: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Once you cohabit for so long with a woman without marrying her, she will automatically become scared of what awaits her if you dump her. It affects and torments her emotionally and she herself will not even know why she is feeling bitter and scared. If you love her and wants to save the relationship now, go and marry her even if it means in a low key or even only bride price. Please be human in handling her issues. I am not a woman but I know that you will pity her if you meet her in the few years after dumping her. She will be mentally and emotionally destroyed if care is not taken forever.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by irunoko(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
I didn't finish reading it because the story was beginning to piss me off when I realised it's another story of an entitled and narcissistic girl.please this 2023 men and women should stop encouraging rubbish stop enabling anybody's bad behaviour.im tired of reading stories that touch on social media

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by kingPhidel(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you don’t take decisive action and decide what you want in a lady, you’ll see her wedding card soon. Man up and take charge,
Place your hand on your head and repeat after me, mumu relationship must not follow me 2023, I will not be simp in 2023, I’ll will man up and take good decisions for my happiness, no gyal can control me anymore. So help me God. Oya go and pursue to her fathers house. You are playing husband role tooooo early. I for spank you head behind if to say you dey close, you wan collect sense ??

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Beey(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
Its funny how you say that you don’t know what to do. If she’s controlling you before marriage, then marriage will be a jail sentence for you. She sounds like one who could easily kill & act like nothing happened. If you can’t get her out even using the police or obtaining a restraining order from the court, I don’t know what to say. How long have you cohabited for? I don’t know the Nigerian laws on cohabitation, but in my country after living together for 3 years, one is considered a spouse. If you can’t do that, just take time off work, then just disappear to a new location and change your phone number. But you must figure out how to deal with her if you’ll be returning to your place of work.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Stargurl20(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mackenzie12:
State your reasons please. Kos for me, it helps to know what your partner is doing in your absence. It helps checking and possibly advising your partner too.
If you value your happiness, you won't. A partner who would stay would stay anyway kiss
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
The problem started when you made to her, it's not a must to sex a lady you want to get married to and for you both to be cohabiting together is not good.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Bro, the earlier you leave the girl, the better for you oo! The fact that she flirts right under your nose and while living in your house, tells a lot about her character.She obviously lacks shame and manners of decency.It is girls like her that will sleep with your friends or even male relatives, without thinking twice, right in your home,and make you bring up children that are not biologically yours.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Deffi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
zeal007, op, I really feel for you o!

If I were you, there are two things I would do:

1) Tell her/FORCE HER to move away. Ensure she does this. Don't pay for any accommodation for her. Let her go to her parents' house.
Thereafter, notice her ways, doings and actions/relationships with others outside....you can delegate a couple of her friends to assist you.

2) At this (and every stage really) a woman needs a man to be firm, resolute, decisive, and stand his ground; YET (and I can't overemphasize this), IN BEING FIRM AND RESOLUTE-YOU MUST DO IT IN LOVE-!!!

Because women respond to LOVE! And they respect BOLD AND FIRM men THAT TRULY LOVE THEM (After passing this test, you wont need to be checking her phones anymore.)

However they don't generally know what to do and where to take. But if a man doesn't understand them, he can start abusing them.

JUST LOVE HER (surprise her with gifts, reach out[without her knowledge] to her family, etc), but BEFORE you do this Zeal0000007, you should ENSURE she is not staying/cohabiting with you, nor are you having sex with her anymore, pls.

My heart aches when I see all these broken relationships, broken marriages, and worse, assaults and killings in relationships.........It's because of these so-called little, little abuses allowed in relationships. NEVER ALLOW HER TO TALK U DOWN AGAIN. NEVER!

Do those 2 steps above, and report your progress to the house in January.

G'Luck man.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
EastAlchemist:

Lol mumu

That you are a mumu doesn't mean every one is
Go and count the likes on that comment and still counting

You be ode first class
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by HaneefahRN(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Till she brings another man's pregnancy for you. Continue
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Basiljoe: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
I no get strength to read all this epistles cause I'm solution oriented.

If you want real practical solutions to your problem, chat me up. Definitely not for free.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
HardBishop:
She is just controlling you. Why begging her for sex? Haba, infact NA WHERE UNA DEY SEE ALL THESE YEYE GIRLS ? she don't have that emotional love for you, she's punishing you.
Tell her you're traveling for 6 months for a job. That to visit her is nearly impossible, take that decision bodly

Men needs to waken up.
God bless you for the advice
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Kai !!

What did I just reed now.

Omo guys dey try ooo I swr, what you wouldn't do for your self or a fellow guy that's what you doing for a kitten wey no send you, abeg continue that relationship make sure you wife her, don't let another innocent man inherit what you created.

Ee loud
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

He gave u the best advice, but as a SIMPle man u fit not understand.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by GoodCane: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
frozen70:

You are too weak, that's all I can say
You have not seen anything yet

CC: Zeal0000007 , imagine a girl saying you're too weak which is exactly the truth.

When we say you simps are f00ls and idiots and should swallow the Redpill tablets, your kinds will come out with speed and start attacking Redpillers. Now girls are the ones mocking you because they know a simp when they see.

Oga, be informed that we don't advice simps here. 2023 is just some hours to go. If you like continue simping if you like swallow the Redpill na u sabi
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by GoodCane: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.

The username frozen70 even as a girl told u the plain truth, you're a weak and pussy ass niggar, instead of accepting what she said, you're ranting around. Mumu SIMP!

Continue simping, we don't have advice for you here! No do swallow the Redpill tablets ASAP, stay there dey mumu around like the simp weakling pussy ass man you are

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by shedy03(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
Make u de flirt online too, or cheat really make she know.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.

Why are u venomous ?
Is that not a genuine advice?

This is actually the reason u might not stop suffering in the hands of women.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by GoodCane: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingluqman:
You are a MuMu, why you go sey you still love a girl despite her flaws. Get sense Na

Bros, don't waste your time explaining anything to him, the simp will never listen to you. The idiot called Zeal0000007 is a complete simp man. Simps always think emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Why Would You Want To Get Married? / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.