Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29270 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
U get Luck say you no dey Abroad. That Lady for don destroy your RECORD kpatakpata.

You are here typing stupid "LOVE"
Who Loves women now?
Avoid women as much as possible.
This our generation is not 1990 nor 1980 not even 1970.....This is 2020 and above.
BIPOLAR WOMEN by correspondence of Feminism are everywhere now.
She knows you are WEAK & you are weak in Spirit
Better wake up or the next may be your burial. Avoid BIPOLAR WOMEN. They are ubiquitous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by ugbanante: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lesson 1: never let your penis dictate your moves in relationships rather use ur Brian
Lesson 2: an undergraduate who can't even write a chapter of her project yet will rain abuses on u isn't a potential future mate
Lesson 3: never sale your manhood so cheap to anyone
Conclusion: take the positive advise others have posted here and implement them, set ur course on a new path.
Jesus Christ loves u very much, talking to him often will be a tremendous help.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by constyo: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Keep swallowing to the point it will hook you on the neck.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Masterdazhem: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Run bro run
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by austinmilla555: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
My brother, I was once like you my own is even worse than yours because the girl I dated was a spiritualist. She also did everything you mentioned your girlfriend is doing to you. The worst thing that will ever happen to a man is not to find out who a girl is before a relationship because most times pulling out after sexually intercourse is not that easy. For Most girls intercourse takes you beyond just sex it becomes a convenient most especially when you’re in a relationship with them. Pls see a pastor for prayers first so that it will be easy for you to separate from her. You have a spirit from her that has bond you both together spiritually. believe me
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by ollydee: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
But where ladies dey meet this kind guy sef cry caring guys that invests on them cry God when ooo
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by shineeye1: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.

This is just one of nuisance we encounter on nairaland every now and then! You find a wayward slut and happily cohabit with her because she is good to fhock! She abuses you from head to toe even as a common live-in slut. Yet you love her and even considering marrying her! Your head is lost! In spite of your idiocy, you still summon the temerity to approach the world to seek for the way forward! You should be celebrating the air you still breath considering that disaster under your roof because you are actually supposed to be six feet below! If there is still any part remaining in your brain, then ESCAPE speedily from under that roof you share with a demoness. If you can escape , even with only your skin, then you can celebrate your entry into 2023!
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by dontrulee: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingzrocky:
Boss, how do you command respect from them. Do enlighten us plz

Commanding respect is an art!

Lady are defautly disrespectful, disrespectful to even their parents that gave birth to them but there are certain kind of people they're respectful towards!

What kind of guys do ladies respect? It's different for different folks.

Respect is not necessarily about what you do, it's about your being, your persona, your charisma!

The first rule is to respect yourself if you want others to respect you!

If you're someone ladies can easily sway, they'll not respect you!

When I was younger and dated ladies older than me, none of them ever disrespected me, none never said, I'm older than you, there was no sign of insults even when we had disagreements which is a normal thing by the way.

Commanding respect is not something that can be taught, it's an art, it's a skill that's acquired overtime.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Stargurl20(f): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akuruoulo:

The partner is very much cheating.

What are u hiding ?
Nothing. I believe phones are people's privacies which shouldn't be invaded
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by LaSenior: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Op you Better run ooooo

Me I was planning to settle down but ever since my dad died I don park up my plans I no dey marry again
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Munzy14(m): 3:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.
You are down because you are the biggest investor in the relationship.

When a loyal babe, begins to sound controlling, another diick is about/or servicing her already.

You even caught her flirting online, yet you are yet to make a decision.
Either she is kept as fvck buddy or you give her the cold treatment, where she herself will get tired and call of the relationship..In her mind, she will think she served you breakfast, but she won't figure you used reverse psychology to serve her indirectly with cold treatment and gradual withdrawal of privileges.

Again, you paid her school fees for 2sessions? undecided I have issues with this..Always avoiid going to this extent..Or even paying her house rent. The only woman entitled to that from us men are;
Our married wife.
Daughter.
Sister.
Mother.

A girl friend is yours when she is around you. grin

Dating a student comes with problems..Worst is if she isn't living close by....She go dey parole without you knowing..Even if you marry her.

Back in my Uni days, na girls in serious relationship, engaged and married dey bleep pass with school boyfriend.

One must know the kind of woman he is keeping..If trust becomes an issue, forget it..E no go gel.

I pity you..You are more likè a place holder....That babe acting controlling to you despite the sacrifice, is loyal to a guy you probably don't know..
Lastly, a man marries a woman loyàl to him. This one you don dey talk about marriage, I hope No be her nude body and the small sex she dey manage give you, that is pushing you. cheesy cheesy

Like hushpuppi will say, before you say that marriage stuff, enter bathroom use soap and remove that tension in your waist, then thinking well again.. I didn't say make you go do sooapy grin grin.

Be careful who you want to make the mother of your kids..Make sure she is one the kids will grow and say Thank you daddy for a wonderful mom..A good lady is best gift you can give your kids as a man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by chris51(f): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2022
My dear young man, I sympathize with you. Many of you mistake LUST for Love. There's no love in this relationship.

Another problem is co-habitation. A girl who can live with you freely has no good family background.

You are wasting your time. She will dump you after graduating and move on with a higher bidder.

My honest advice to you is, be courageous and move out of the house or send her packing.

Forget about relationship for now. There are decent girls out there. Discipline yourself and don't fall for these easy lays who depend on vulnerable like you for upkeep.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by chris51(f): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2022
chris51:
My dear young man, I sympathize with you. Many of you mistake LUST for Love. There's no love in this relationship.

Another problem is co-habitation. A girl who can live with you freely has no good family background.

You are wasting your time. She will dump you after graduating and move on with a higher bidder.

My honest advice to you is, be courageous and move out of the house or send her packing.

Forget about relationship for now. There are decent girls out there. Discipline yourself and don't fall for these easy lays who depend on vulnerable like you for upkeep.
Good Luck.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Vyzz: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Zeal0000007:
thanks bro thats what I have in mind , my rent will be expiring by April next year, and I'm planning packing out to somewhere new, thanks for d advice bro

Try to update us too on how she tried to reach u....

The story too sweet to be left unfinished
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by ayesco202(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Is she a student of UNILAG?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Stargurl20:

Relationship with lots of privacy is doomed to fail.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by skedy1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Zeal0000007:

If you're not a student, stay away from a student as a partner.

Some of Una don use Una wife/husband do Bf/Gf.
Stop playing thr role of a husband as Boyfriend!!!!!
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Teleprompter(f): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sorry guy. She is using you and your would never be happy with her. Why did you pay her school fees?
It’s a scam 95% of the time.
You have to dump her completely. Don’t pick her calls. She would cry and beg and make you feel guilty but it’s all tricks. It would be hard but just believe that it’s like eating food that is poisoned because you’re hungry at the moment. Bye
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by DonroxyII: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zeal0000007:

Only a Man Enjoys a Woman:
Go and Become a MAN and Your Woman/Women will respect You !

For now, You are a Boy!
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by DonroxyII: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.
You love Her and She already trapped you in that Love Net thus You cant do without Her ... if you leave her na same you go cry go back to Her ....

What You need is Emotional Intelligence firstly to unlock and untrap yourself from Her Love Net ....

Women are more smart but men are more intelligent .. She already know she has trapped you the next is to be dominating and controlling You if you untrap yourself Her next game is gonna be "Pity me Game Emotional game she can even cry Self" to Lock You back into her "Emotional net" .....

I try as much as Possible not to fall into the "Emotional Trap" of any woman for either love or Care ... Just do my own and Move .... as far as I think I have given my Best I'm Okay and where necessary to Stamp Your Leg like a General of an Army kindly Do and let her whole Cells Knows You have spoken ...

She would Respect You as a Man instead of You being Her Son Presently .. That runs to Mummy because of Food !

You are Suffering from Oneitis grin
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by DonroxyII: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.
The girl talk Sense to Your Head and You are still weak for raising your voice Against Her Fact !

She gave you the best advice !
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by DonroxyII: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zeal0000007:
thanks bro thats what I have in mind , my rent will be expiring by April next year, and I'm planning packing out to somewhere new, thanks for d advice bro
Pack go anywhere even inside Moon but with your weaknesses, 100 Naija girls will still repeat same treatment as your girl !

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by dontrulee: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Stargurl20:

Yeah, but your private part isn't private since it can be easily invaded!

Misplaced thinking cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Why Would You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.