Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29278 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by themanderon: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.

She is using sex as a toll of control and you seem to also lack the ability to resist her. If you are not married and you are this fed up with her then if you get married you may be checking out of earth pretty soon because that behavior she is exhibiting is just a tip of the iceberg of what she will do to you when she finally assumes the position of a wife. YOUR LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL!!! So if you know what's best for you kill your urge for her and delete her nude pictures asap. Then quickly find a way to ease her out before its too late.
If she has started abusing you and calls you names at this stage then it will never stop and can only get worse from here.
NB: Ask God to forgive you for cohabiting with her and doing husband and wife things.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.

The truth be say you matter weak person. undecided
Where person wan start from, ehn

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by linearity: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.

Never marry a girl that abuses and do not respect you!

I don’t care if she is Eliza, Queen of England. If she disrespects you, she does not love you period!

She is using you to get what she wants now, e.g. you writing her projects, paying her fees, etc…if she is flirting under your nose, she will discard you without looking back when she finishes her use of you.

Don’t dig your grave because of sex and her beautiful body, the machine that God created to mint those, still mints thousands of sexy beautiful ladies every day, just look around.

And don’t fall for that blackmail of ‘you can’t discard me after so many years’. Kick her out, go to the station lodge a complaint, pay the police some ‘family support’ they will follow you to your house to bundle her out and ensure the police force her to write a statement never to harass or come near you again.

While you at it, trash and burn to ashes that project you wrote for her, she does not deserve any of, she is probably calling a fool and a Simp.

Please and please, be a MAN, take a stand and draw a line, only then will woman respect you. If you fall for any thing from them, they will be see you as uncertain as they wouldn’t know what they are getting into, but if you take a stand, they will known you have principles, direction and core values, this will enable them see and decide if they want to live by those principles, directions and core values.

Ladies are looking for ‘who know road’ no bi person wey go dey fall for their manipulations all the time, learn this and become wise. And whatever you do, don’t run away and abandon your house, unless she is the majority owner and pays the rent….this where you have to stand and tell her who is the man…

It may even shock you that, the men she is flirting with and probably fucking right now behind your back are not Simp and does not take shit from her as you do….How did I know, you may ask…it is very difficult for Simps to flirt with or Bleep a girl that is living under another man’s roof, heart go cut them die.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by GoodCane: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Idiot simp. Continue simping

No worry, your fellow simp men are coming to advise you.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Xkale1996(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

guy run away for ur life relocate and don't tell ur frndz that knows her ur location
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Love her more
Nice advise
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by faithfull18(f): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
No shame in this world, you are having pre-marital sex, living couples life without being married and you are still louding it up and down like it's something to be proud of, SMH, shame.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Akuruoulo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stargurl20:

I don't and will never encourage anyone to go through their partner's phone

The partner is very much cheating.

What are u hiding ?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by achimendy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.

Oga shut up your dirty mouth. She just told you bluntly who you're and you're still talking. How then do you want her to describe you ehhn, ohh you want her to tell you to call her and talk to her mr SIMP??

A girl that has the guts to do all this thing to you, that's if you're saying the truth, is not suppose to be in your house, but because you're too weak and she knows that, that's why she keeps doing what she's doing to you. After all you still go back to beg for her pussy that is intoxicating you.

For your own good drag that girl out of your house. Why will you even camp such woman in your house at the first place?

Werey man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Prosper123: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

sorry, I really felt like slapping you after reading this . I don't like when men who should be men and in charge become slaves. After seeing all these red flags you still say you love her. You don't love her. That's is really nonsense. You still sleep with her. Are you okay. Or caged by orgasms? She has caged you with her spiritual power. Unless she is pregnant for you. Sorry,I'm sounding this way. Many are running out of marriages because of mistakes they didn't realize before the marriage, but you, you want to dabble into it. This is what women have succeeded doing in America, to emasculate men and make them wimpy. Wake up and smell the coffee. Don't be a modern man, be a real man. You can have her arrested out of your house if she refuses to go. But give her heads-up. Let her know you are serious.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by hardon1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
See rubbish wey poster dey collect, all because of toto.

Heaven knows I no fit mumu like this. Even if she is as sexy as a goddess
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by zakkxx: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oga run for your life before U go collect slap from me! This is y u should not have sex outside marriage! Run ooo God done open your eyes if u stay longer she go use juju for your eye! U go turn to yul ooo! Tell her you want to travel and you want to do renovations in the house!
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by franco3075q(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stay away 4rm her, she has another man, she's just with u because of whats she is benefiting 4rm u
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by fkj950ax(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For, cos I can't continue like this.

Same way you got into it.
Your two legs and your mouth.
Tell her you are done and walk away
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Princejydo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
My bro. you better run for your dear life cos she is not a wife material, those red flag are not to discontinue the relationship. Even your cohabiting is wrong in the first place give your life to Christ
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by unclejb2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Kai !!

What did I just reed now.

Omo guys dey try ooo I swr, what you wouldn't do for your self or a fellow guy that's what you doing for a kitten wey no send you, abeg continue that relationship make sure you wife her, don't let another innocent man inherit what you created.
ok you even read.....
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Omniman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Omo

This guy is long gone
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Chisave: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
No cheating girlfriend will leave his mobile phone for his side guy to gain easy access to it.

She left it because she knows the guy is a weakling and won't do anything rather be begging her for sex
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Obiorahpcfg: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
My dear!!! You are the architect of your problem. Make 2023 a godly one and see how things will turn around.

Join Evangelist Ebuka Obi and you will see the reasons why you must leave dt girl. Check for zion movement outreach on your social handle.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Mattwillz: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake story
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Kelvinskillz: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Baba u are too weak, be a man and make that decision…. No woman will respect or value u if u continue to act this weak…. Things got this bad coz u are weak and will get worse if u don’t start acting like a principled man….. women manipulate good weak men but adore and respect bad boys
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by mrcrabs(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
So guys like you still exist wow. Clap for yourself you are really a man, you are doing very well.

This love sha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Nwadu: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

She will leave after she's submitted her project and done with school.. mark my words
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by pooozeee(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
All women are the same, they are all bound to cheat at some stages of their live. My brother just pick one problem (woman) and manage it. There is no perfect relationship anywhere.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by LeoThaGreat(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007

It's high time you started dating someone else. Give someone else a chance in your life and heart, especially among girls toasting you. You may not date the new person for long, but they can help you escape this your current quagmire. Date someone else you're attracted to.

And stop this your girlfriend from visiting you now because she will soon stab you to death or break your head.

You're actually the girl in the relationship and it's too late to recover
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Kingzrocky: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:
Shege pro max loading!
It will be very hard for you to disentangle yourself from this entanglement, you know why? You've invested so much in a lady that isn't worth it!

You've been blinded and chained by lust that's why you're muddled and confused.

When you were enjoying the sex and the good side of her, were we there?
Oga enjoy the negative consequences alone, but as a guy man, let me give you tips that will help.

1. This lady is not a wife material, dead that thought!

2. Stop doing things for her, it may be a bit harsh if you send her parking (you may not even be able to do it because you're spell bound already but that's the best thing for you to do). When you stop doing things for her, she might get frustrated and leave, unfortunately you can't control your erection so she will definitely control you.

3. Girls flirt a lot ooo, so that shouldn't be a surprise to you that "your girl is flirting with other guys". This shouldn't be new to you, your girl can be sending you love messages and at the same time be sending other guys love messages, it's their nature, it cannot change. Even married women are flirting these days because they're not getting 'emotional love' from their husbands!

4. You've no business with ladies that do not respect you! I roll with older ladies and they all respect me, that's because I know how to command respect. Respect is very important. Love is not tolerating insults, disrespect and abuse, that's not love that's weakness!

5. Your head don dey clear small small but can you take the decision. E no go make sense that after all the advise wey you listen to for Nairaland you go still loose guard and continue to be a Mumu. grin grin
Boss, how do you command respect from them. Do enlighten us plz
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Kenneth10110(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

You are a siMPLE man accept the truth.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by tabaralph: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
You are down but not yet out, if you marry that girl next year, you go hear weenn,you have seen enough red flags na..Haba
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by akaleb2015(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mr man you are a baby change your environment and change your phone number before she find out block her in every social media you are into with her together and always distance yourself from her if she is teasing you with her body get your relaible friend house you can scot with and if she ask you why the sudden change you tell her you are going for vigil at your friend's church get another girl in a family way i.e pregnant she would loose her trust for you then you give her distance enough of talking take action that is how to loose her trust gradually then she would leave you
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Faposky95: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ships need captains.....
The best are those who take total control...
However you eff with the navigator, you're lost...
It takes two....
If you are the controlling type tell madam the truth the ozao way.... And it's also not a crime if you like madam in the controlling seat.....
Wisdom is principal
Forget Nairalanders....
Theirs is for the frills
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by blahc007: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
When I hear you guys say "she wasn't like this at the beginning" would you be in a relationship that starts with headache?
Omo the beginning is sweet....but time tests loyalty....

Please, in your next relationship, Don't date a lady that is still in school or still doing youth service....only 3 out of hundred can be trusted.....na man wey don see de talk to you so.

You de pay school fees for girl wey never explore her fantasies....all the blue film wey she watch as a virgin, all the story her wild friends told her about sex and dating rich and handsome niggas, Don't you know that she would deal with anyone who tries to stop her from experiencing such wonderful adventures of young life?

My dear, I put it to you that you Don't love her 1%...you are emotionally attached to her, because she is beautiful and sexy....

She is a sweet poison to you....you know you are dying but can't let go.

My candid advice to you is this; Don't break up with her at once, if not, you will be the one that will be hurt most...she doesn't care.

Do it this way:

Little by little, reduce your communication, if she demands for 5k, give her 2k....with time, Don't give at all.

Little by little, reduce staring at her naked body with all your mind, since you are cohabiting...

Reduce your demand for sex....make up your mind to starve yourself of sex....your body will align with time.

Reduce your emotional neediness.....

Reduce eating her food.....

Each day, take one step away from the relationship by doing the above listed....if you go at once your emotion will crash...

In 2 weeks or less,you will notice that nothing is left....na she sef go leave you Japa.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Exceed15: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't use your hand to kill yourself. Be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Why Would You Want To Get Married? / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.