Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91810 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is so true
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by achimendy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.

That's how they'll continue to jump from one penis to another until they reach menopause and start attending Shiloh and holy ghost Congress.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Eriokanmi: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can relate. I've blocked most of my ex-es who tried acting funny during conversations. By the time you begin hearing....I wish I was your wife, your wife is very lucky and I mean it, I wish I had chosen to settle with you, I miss you boo...she's looking for something more than money but I can understand. Forward ever, backward never!

10 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:

What is that?
His own version of Blabla Blu or gizelle garagaga.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can relate. I've blocked most of my ex-es who tred acting funny during conversations. By the time you begin hearing....I wish I was your wife, your wife is very lucky and I mean it, I wish I had chosen to settle with you, I miss you boo...she's looking for something more than money but I can understand. Forward ever, backward never!

Ten is happening.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by DriveByKiller: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.
No matter how its dressed up, a ho.e remains a h.oe.
And na person pikin go still marry this one...

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*
Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry
You're giving life to hoes and making virgins look bad.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Lolachef(f): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Same way men are stupid
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

His own version of Blabla Blu or gizelle garagaga.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Kipaji: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Unsurprisingly, women are really quiet around here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.
Funny you. Guess you are not married.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Before nko?

It goes beyond that even. Nostalgia, money and general unhappiness in current relationship are other reasons.
For men, it's largely for sex and ego. Women have many more reasons to cheat.

Around 95% of women don't trust their men when it comes to cheating. Whereas around 95% of men naively trust their wife not to cheat. This excessive trust allows women to cheat without even being suspected.

The pastor's wife and Babalawo that died in a hotel is a clear example. Only that the pastor na damn niccur. grin cheesy

If around 25 to 30% of all kids, rising to over 35% of firstborn kids, belong to another man outside, it shows how high female infidelity is.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Lolachef(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Virgins with expanded asshole grin grin :DDem dey decieve Una with virginity.
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lolachef:
Same way men are stupid

You are guilty of the subject of this thread.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shorty1980:
Never you trust your wife
Lol, wise man.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Lolachef(f): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Your girlfriends are also guilty maidia.
ashewoboy:

You are guilty of the subject of this thread.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by achobs: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Stay there, there is no formula in the thing young man. Person don meet V, date the V, nuture am ,marry the V but still V disappoint ,go taste other dicks marriage scata everybody go him way. So many cases similar out there bro.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by toprealman: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na dem, small girl big god crew (SHBG).
This one redefines okafor's law of Congo dynamics. The law only applies to runs girls playingsmart.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Thacutegemini: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
so na so your mama be, so sad a useless mother gives birth to a useless son
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Awoof money n igbo gals love am
Atleast the igbo girls do it for awoof money, the others do it for free.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by THECHIEF: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Rat nor dey forget him old hole

You are useless ����
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by toprealman: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

Atleast the igbo girls do it for awoof money, the other does it for free.
So all those Nollywood actresses and OAPs are all Igbo girls abi?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Igahbarr: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gazelle gagaraga
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nursepepeye(f): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
but that's simple truth for every woman, be realistic. The prayers is let them not cross path

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
where is the lie? men/guys hate the truth

if you didn't meet your wife/fiance/gf as a virgin! there is a possibility that she must have had 4-5 abortions before, had three some with some guys, pass around to gang of friends in the street, fúck like dog free of charge or with 2k

I pity you If you're not marrying a Virgin as wife, paying Bride price of such doesn't differentiate you from white lady falling victim of yahoo guys
People like you are the easiest to deceive. Little alum and you have found virgin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Omodua(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
Rubbish! In your ethnic group, Ladies are of exception, abi. It's only IBO girls?

Get sense!
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by putmanj146: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
SporaD8:
However did y'all expect someone who has copulate with 5+ partners before marriage to remain faithful to one person after marriage?
The moment the preferable becomes unavailable, the available will become preferable.
Marriage vows means nothing to philanderers!

Hmmmmmm am with you!!!
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Homeboy26: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kwagh er ve
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Konquest: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.
It is what it is... In real time. *smirk*
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Whitemagic: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.
No matter how its dressed up, a ho.e remains a h.oe.
And na person pikin go still marry this one...

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*
Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry
Omoooh Wetn man go do now grin grin
Abi make we no marry again

How did things get this bad menh
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Isabi4lov: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na for women wey olosho dey their body , anything that makes you have an ex it shows both of you were not meant to be together, if you both are that good you guys shouldn't have separated from the one set.

That's why some men do find it difficult to marry single mothers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.