Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91781 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lolachef:
Your girlfriends are also guilty maidia.

Lori iro. Iwonicon lo guilty.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Graficient: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
Speak for the women in your family alone
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Konquest: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.
No matter how its dressed up, a ho.e remains a h.oe.
And na person pikin go still marry this one...

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*

Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by jojothaiv(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nothing is glamorous about relationships these days, it's more of give and take, pump and dump and less of people being with each for what they are.

I don't even know who I am to start with so I no even bother yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by toujurs: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Endowment ni, not every lady likes endowment, my ex, that doesn't like sex ehn i pity who go marry that girl, waste of investment. To even cream is problem. It's water that comes out. I can't marry a lady that doesn't cream.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by FireUpNow(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
They will never change
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by faithfull18(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
SporaD8:
However did y'all expect someone who has copulate with 5+ partners before marriage to remain faithful to one person after marriage?
The moment the preferable becomes unavailable, the available will become preferable.
Marriage vows means nothing to philanderers!
One of the major problems with marriages in this generation, the marriage bed has been continuously defiled before marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by shineeye1: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.

Not an accidental virgin but a trained virgin. But where you go see am?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by hollywater: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
Amadioha strike this person front and back.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by pfadom: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Idodo oro!!!

SporaD8:
However did y'all expect someone who has copulate with 5+ partners before marriage to remain faithful to one person after marriage?
The moment the preferable becomes unavailable, the available will become preferable.
Marriage vows means nothing to philanderers!
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by 02Kebreal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless

Including Your Mother?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Sukkyy2010: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*
Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry
I can relate, my ex of my last relationship was a virgin, she pleaded to keep her virginity till she get married of which i respect her decision due to the fact that she preserve herself despite she is in her late 20s. Almost everytime together in our privacy she can't help her intensive sexual urge we always have this oral and pre intimacy kind of sex she use her hand on me likewise I do to her, kissing, fingering and other pre intimate sex all of that till we finally path way.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is why marriage is rubbish, i feel sorry for any man who claims to be married to a woman who has had more than one so called boyfriend, same goes to women who are in marriages with men who has had more than one woman

One of my exes is still coming to have sex with me in her car occassionally, i hope i spelt the word occassionally correct. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by FireUpNow(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
They will never change, the gain of marriage is children
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by RussellRutherfo: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

*Spits*

No lie. I knew two like that in School. Scary!

Where can we get clean wives like this.

This is an epidemic.
It's not a joke again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by jclassiq(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordIsaac:
Unfortunately, she's right! That's why I don't jump into conclusions and pass blame when I see a woman suffering in her relationship in whatever capacity. Most of them lack basic reasoning skills and logic, and they hardly see beyond the present.
Women are not logical. They are driven by emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by seunfape(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

How many women are serious with their lives?
seriousness no they women dictionary when it comes to sex
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by EdiskyHarry: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Stop making prostitutes look famous.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by vikithor(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

*Spits*
Ehenen
Thangikor wut inan!
Translates
Tell us something!
They will brag about being virgin but are eating round the corners.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by jclassiq(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
Very.
Always obsessing about sex but on the surface they pretend like they don't. Do shakara as if I have time to look at any of their faces.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Exceed15: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everything about the movie Is dope except that the story line is not African. Borrowing western high school life to African culture is nah nah

3 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by texannaija: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.

Bitter truth!!!
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nyascobar1414: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Soleye24:

My guy don't let anyone deceive you, many ladies are out there having strictly anal sex but keeping their main thing for their husbands. As a man, you will be happy that your wife is a virgin but she has gamed you. Everywhere don kalas kulus, just pray for a good and faithful partner.

When you all think that most virgins are engaging in anal sx amazes me..

Is there not a virgin girl both mouth, anal and puc.y?

Or you wanna justify the repented ashawoo you married?

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.
You created a stupid thread to bash your mother n sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Ambassadors: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
One married with children said anytime I enter town I should tell her so she can come and collect. Na me dey run, I don't want problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by izubext007: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes ! Igbos girls for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

People like you are the easiest to deceive. Little alum and you have found virgin.

you're mistaken me for your dad

dated five ladies all my life, not for fun but to marriage but they couldn't wait and endure, all these ladies are all virgins

I never date non virgin ladies before, so talking about alum I knew about it, alum sealing vagina together dey bring blood?

please anytime you want to Quote me, always make sure your mental provider is available, I detest people that display their naivety and ignorance with confidence in public

3 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by mikaael(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

How many women are serious with their lives?

Your mama na woman o.....i jus say mk i remind you
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by when2(f): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
anonymuz:
oga na useless women full everywhere. All I need from them are children. They are useless.

Including the women in your family abi?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by LordAdam16: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

you're mistaken me for your dad

dated five ladies all my life, not for fun but to marriage but they couldn't wait and endure, all these ladies are all virgins

I never date non virgin ladies before, so talking about alum I knew about it, alum sealing vagina together dey bring blood?

please anytime you want to Quote me, always make sure your mental provider is available, I detest people that display their naivety and ignorance with confidence in public
In your mind you think you have made sense or spoken intelllegently. Maybe you feel you have sharp mouth.
From the way you write, it is obvious you are a teen, at most 19. Still in ss1 or 2.
You are likely the virgin you preach so much about.
I can bet, the only naked women you have seen in real life are your siblings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.