Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45832 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oceanjagaban: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
So you dey enjoy the milk wey dey come out of the breast...stop behaving like a ritualist pls
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fragility6: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
This OP is one hell of a funny man.
����
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
how much?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
You are an unfortunate human being. Tufiakwa
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by RZArecta(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
you're sick
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nnatuu: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nawaa...problem full Nigeria o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oceanjagaban: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
How old are you?no offence pls
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by GloriousGbola: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is this the return of the troll with another id? You are having sex with your wife 5 weeks after she delivered, while she is still nursing the baby and getting no sleep?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by redcliff: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

you sound like a big full
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
���
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oceanjagaban: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nnatuu:
Kolo plenty
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Meandmycrew(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
May be you all will learn from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DoEZF06108
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Suleiman45(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

oga u no get work
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ZINNYBANKS: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
mens83:

obviously you are overreacting. The breast you want to suck. Is it for fun or to drink the milk? You can't possibly be serious. What do you want your baby to drink? More So breast milk is never sweet grin
Respect your self and allow baby his/ her time.
Breast milk is never sweet ? U don suck am before . undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by WisdomHunter(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Damn shocked this one de drag breast milk with new born baby
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Complete Idiot, that's what you are.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by BigCowHornn: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
phorget I:
Despite all the problems we are facing in Nigeria breast is this man's problem... undecided

You prefer toto to be his Problem?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by lamalang(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seriously you don't have problem at all
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by abuhusna1: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Oga your problem light in this world oo. Just breast
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by VicM6: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

U re a real typical madman
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by shortIGBOman: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
IGBO men grin grin

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by AMI3(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I understand your problem. If I may ask . Do u know the important of that milk in baby"s body. Please don't endanger your for your selfish need u enjoy ur mum and ur wife before baby was born. 6 months abstinence will not kill u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Okechinwadike: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
original dimkpa benin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chai this guy no get sense atall, is like your mumu na goat hold keg to shock dey hungry u while your wife is feeding your child
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by abuhusna1: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nnatuu:
If this is the problem of all Nigerians then she got no problem
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nyanabo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
God help this man abeg. One month after delivery you de knack are you not ashamed?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by akaahs(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
Just knack in peace bro. Ur case is even better, my wife birth 4 months ago, I'm yet to have sex. 2 months and three weeks inside the 2 months, u don see to knack. Praise God bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by AMI3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
VicM6:
U re a real typical madman

That is not necessary please. People need help all the time what may seems right to u may seems run to others
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Bodexinvest: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who is this one again?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by OblorOblor: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
We wey de Nigeria nor dey like Uganda story. Person go just siddan dey miscap. If your wife nor give you breast suck, come suck Ufuoma own.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oludara202: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married
women and men in the house ?

You wanna suck that shit. Hmmmm.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Emaprince: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
People really believe this story..and are seriously responding. Lol

Nairalanders are naive sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.