Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45881 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Popesuccess(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
You want to be Sucking that tasteless milk that is meant for babies. Guy don't be selfish, leave that one for your baby, focus on the one under.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sleektiger: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
You want to suck part of the babies milk?? What's wrong with this generation of plenty useless men bayi??
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Thegoodone13(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Woman do change after giving birth. My wife doesn't allow me to suck her breast again after delivery till today. It's more than five years.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sixfeetbelle: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

Even if you're not sucking the breasts for the milk, I do think you should find other alternatives for now. Nipples get sensitive for women, especially if she's breastfeeding a baby exclusively like your wife is doing. When something is sensitive and sore, and you suck it, you may injure the skin around the areola and cause health problems for your wife.

Google lactation kinks online and see alternatives you can employ until your wife stops breastfeeding exclusively.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Ibkrichie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Agbaya
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by chinemezeq: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Buy feeding bottle, suck am
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by RIO1987(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Stop overreacting, understand your woman,it not easy to breastfeed a baby more of adult, respect her decision,as for nacking u are partner and u no how to protect your self, be careful, I am a family man, and when ever my wife gave birth I do relax and alow her recover
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Lance00009: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Another woman
Okay
Take it easy with her
Child birth comes with a lot of untold pains which people usually mistakes as nagging
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by franksam2009: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nothing person no go read for nairaland,, na wah oo
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
The problem of some people is lack of problems
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by franugo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
themayor4542:
In my opinion, i actually think it’s a bit early to resume mating with your wife. But then…… I guess we’re different from one another.
The question is this. Do you have a fetish for lactating woman?
I’m asking cos the mere thought of seeing milk is enough turn off for most men

True that...

@fabulozz, you can always self service sir. Kindly consider the mother of your child and your child.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Camberlo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
She doesn't enjoy the lovemaking with rast milk coming out, respect her decision please.

And with all happenings around the world, it's breast sucking only problem you have
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Prenonjebose: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
You can, as long as your baby can eat adult food. You can exchange food and roles with the poor baby. Let him/her be the adult for you
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by faceLAGOS: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yuck!

If I be woman, I go stingy with my body gan.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sixfeetbelle: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
faithfull18:
Women are trying, that's all I want to say.

I agree. Women are trying. Not me though,but women
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by gfelo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
U are wicked for u to even think this unthinkable act, my gave birth a year plus now and she is still breastfeeding, I can even think of sucking her breast me that is even a lover of boobs I gat no choice. Ur own too much brother.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DWJOBScom(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
onumadu:
Men these days are really damaged goods. lol
Imagine a man that should be encouraging his wife to breastfeed exclusively, and nurturing an infant, is busy thinking about sex. shocked
She should not even have allowed you to have sex with her in the first place until that child is at least 1 year old.
Even deliverance cannot save this type of a man.

This is harsh and not stable
Whatever they do is their business
You are not a trained marriaged counsellor and know nothing.
It's their marriage and I think the deliverance here is for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by coolfredo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
Are u not a failure so?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by everythinggirly(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Problem no dey finish.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by raphroye: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You mean say you want make your wife dey feed you and the baby simultaneously

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by felzokugo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Don't you have a mother with two functioning breasts? undecided
Jus imagine talk.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DWJOBScom(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
gfelo:
U are wicked for u to even think this unthinkable act, my gave birth a year plus now and she is still breastfeeding, I can even think of sucking her breast me that is even a lover of boobs I gat no choice. Ur own too much brother.

Who are this kids ?? Did the Doctor advise you not to suck boobs ?? Their marriage their life

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
You want to deprive your baby of nutrients required for brain Devt.

Don't worry

You have money to spend on special schools and private tutors for that child.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by clydecarson(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You are a mad man,that's all I've got to say

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by mercysamuelson(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
So, just because your wife said you should wait for 6 months before resuming on breast sucking is now a big task to do? Hmmm! Your mates are in New York making huge money just for getting rid of rats but you you're here crying on top an unnecessary issue, Guy please wise up...
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Baby man spoted.

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Report her to her father let's hear what he will have to say. undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jblesn(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

so at this your age and Buhari regime, na breast you wan follow omomo dey drag
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Loooooool boss the way Dem dey attack u, me I no fit defend u o...
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by BarrElChapo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You are overeacting please. You're lucky she even resumed at the earliest convenience.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oboys12: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
And Failure shall you remain.

See mumu talk

Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Innobee99(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Haaaa, The whole village is in shock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.