Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? (22352 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Autobot05: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
MissTemi1:
Who made u their spokesman? Wat is ur business with how the other gender runs their life? Did they make u their spokesman?

Y'all should calm down and stop crying
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Preshieben:
E Sha concern ladies wey dey suffer with broke guys all in the name of love undecided

Me I'm dating for money
Not love

I don't think it's bad when a lady wants to date for money.

The problem is wanting to keep the guy all to yourself, when there are other girls even better than you that also wants him.

I'm glad that 99% of Rich guys are not loyal.
The remaining 1% are gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Sweetvie: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:
Yeah they will have all the requirements in the world for her, especially her physical appearance but get triggered when a woman asks for someone financially stable and doesn’t want a gateman as a partner.

If they suddenly get rich, most of them will have no issue dumping the girl that was with them when they were poor and chasing after the ‘upgraded’ girl that wants money.

So basically they get angry because they’re broke and have an inferiority complex
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by qtx(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.
D truth is most guys are broke honestly. lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Positivepoint(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

What is this one saying? When did ladies ever castigate guys for wanting beautiful ladies? I hope you know beauty is relative undecided

#feminism
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by MissTemi1(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
But obviously, u are the one crying . By analyzing ur opposite’s gender life. Or did ur sister come to cry to u? Who knows
Autobot05:

Y'all should calm down and stop crying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Originalsly: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
On the two girls only giving their numbers ... that tells nothing about their mentality. Those that did not give their numbers were probably looking to upgrade their men and the ice cream seller was a downgrade. The two that gave their numbers were probably looking for the same ... to upgrade their men and the ice cream seller was an upgrade.... so why would the two be called real women when they all have he same aim?

On girls dating rich men.... such girls are not likely to be stable and face lots of abuse in the relationship. The foundation of the relationship is based on material possession .... and that is the heart of the relationship. When husband's lose their jobs and can no longer afford to maintain the standard of living ... the wife leaves. Men entice women with material things ... the rich guy buys things the ice cream seller can't afford and basically ends up buying the woman. Such woman has a price on her head and will always be on auction ... sold to the higher bidder. Many rich men are monsters..... predators.... using their riches to bait women..... and many women open mouth and swallow. To each his own .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by darediamond(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.
"their money" you said abi?
What happens to yours that you can not bring it to the table?
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by laiperi: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
There are those women that down grade to watch man, gate man, house boy and even invite crazy guy across the street wondering about his dick!

Once the husband or boyfriend finds out, they finance the guy. Are those not women?
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Autobot05: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
MissTemi1:
But obviously, u are the one crying . By analyzing ur opposite’s gender life. Or did ur sister come to cry to u? Who knows

Yes .. actually
I know a lot that cry everyday
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Dnight(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Only a fool will be comfortable in a relationship where your wealth is all that is holding your partner.
Before some ignorant people come here and call me broke
I am far from broke
I was broke and I was lucky enough to have a woman stick with me through that period
I pray you all experience real love
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.
My dear don't mind them, Nigerian men are all useless, broke and stupid. When u tell them u Want a rich man they will start ranting, calling their mothers leaches and materialistic. Mutewww

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Alezy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

from your list I can tell your age already.

So na men when get money be the best abi? The celebrities that divorce here and there, they too don't have money abi? Yes finance is important and that does not mean the ice cream seller can't foot bill. Out ladies these days are just lazy ass women who wants a soft life without lifting a finger (and when I mean lifting a finger I don't mean just working for money) Immediately you use money as a deciding factor for a relationship, you have already gotten it wrong. Little wonder we have broken home here and there.

No body wants to be contented again and work with a man to achieve the kinda life you want. They all want the already made money cos for their mind, that's life. No wonder they are always the victim of ritual killings.

And let me tell you something you don't know. That ice cream seller might be a better giver than even a man who has fleets of cars. But they won't see it cos their mind already told them, this one can't possibly give me money. Omo, I wonder where that mentality of give me money come from. God Abeg

Guys, shine your eyes before una marry o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Almunjid:

Lol, if a rich guy accepts and marries a poor lady na love, but if a lady rejects a broke guy it's logical cos she's looking for the best.
If i make am ehen, I won't look at broke ladies twice Ooo. I'll either marry up or marry a lady of equal class.

Peace!

Lol if a rich woman marries a poor guy. This vigina people with their mumu sixth sense begin to assume that something is wrong and its no logical grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Alezy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
My dear don't mind them, Nigerian men are all useless, broke and stupid. When u tell them u Want a rich man they will start ranting, calling their mothers leaches and materialistic. Mutewww
I want a rich girl too. Are you rich??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Alezy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dnight:
Only a fool will be comfortable in a relationship where your wealth is all that is holding your partner.
Before some ignorant people come here and call me broke
I am far from broke
I was broke and I was lucky enough to have a woman stick with me through that period
I pray you all experience real love
that's the spirit bro. Keep it up
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by bukatyne(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
angelfallz:
Happy New Year Bukatyne smiley

Thanks, I wish you same.

This would be a great year for us all in Jesus' name. Amen
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
ednut1:
80% of women chasing 20% of men. We know the results

The result is usually them shouting men are scum at the top of their voices lol and last last the will retire to poor simps for value grin

If i pay brideprice make i bend lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
NEUDUDE:
The result is usually them shouting men are scum at the top of their voices lol and last last the will retire to poor simps for value grin
If i pay brideprice make i bend lol grin
Paying a bride price means you are paying for the bride, doesn't it? So why hate on men who outright accept there is a price to be paid for the women they desire to have? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by MissTemi1(f): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ohhh… thank u for being their spokesman. Mayb u should find a better job as a man dat u are
Autobot05:

Yes .. actually
I know a lot that cry everyday
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Maynman:

The wife saw broke guys but they don’t deserve love, it’s rich guys that do and he want those rich guys do be monogamous, how does it work?

Exactly. You deserve one cold Heineken. You said it all. Now hows that attainable. And if you say women mostly have brains but dont use them they think you
are insulting them. Women are dumb.

How about women being rich too and making up for broke guy. How about that lol grin

Simple maths they cant comprehend
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by AreaFada2: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Maynman:
Why do girls castigate rich guys for wanting more than one woman?
Abi o. Wanting to marry rich is the reason the few rich guys can date as many girls as they want. Married rich guys still flex more women if they wish to. Even most girls are aware that those men are married. Some even hope to see their sugar daddy dump his wife at home and marry them.

Please also do not castigate the rich who date and use girls as they want. Na their money kill am. cheesy grin

Castigate or no castigate, nobody is stopping anyone from dating who they want.
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by purehustle101(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Life is just exchange of interest. understand that there's nothing like stupid love and be happy. To make life meaningful for yourself always associate with people that respect you rather than people that will worship you cos of the benefits. Even the poorest of poor have people that love them. Just find your class and be happy. Money doesn't guarantee loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by jiggyman(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

You must be stupid if you think other people's views are irritating.

You should read more and stop exhibiting stupidity.

Try and watch Kevin Samuel's clips where he asks women same question, then come back and apologise to us.
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm sure there are women out there that support polygamy, why worry about the ones that want a rich man to be monogamous?

Why worry not lol. Vigina people always want to eat their cake and have it. Life no dey work that way. Actions have consequences grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm sure there are women out there that support polygamy, why worry about the ones that want a rich man to be monogamous?

Why worry not lol. Vigyna people always want to eat their cake and have it. Life no dey work that way. Actions have consequences grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by 1Sharon(f): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
NEUDUDE:

Why worry not lol. Vigina people always want to eat their cake and have it. Life no dey work that way. Actions have consequences grin

Go for the ones that support polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by NEUDUDE: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Q
Kobojunkie:
Paying a bride price means you are paying for the bride, doesn't it? So why hate on men who outright accept there is a price to be paid for the women they desire
to have? undecided

Heavens forbid i hate them. To each their own palava. Paying a bride price to me is validating stupidity. Why would you sell another human being in the first place. You then notice it boils down to woman and money again. The vast majority of girls out are not worth a penny cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2023
NEUDUDE:
■Heavens forbid i hate them. To each their own palava. Paying a bride price to me is validating stupidity.
■Why would you sell another human being in the first place. You then notice it boils down to woman and money again. The vast majority of girls out are not worth a penny cheesy grin
1. This system was created by men to sell their women. Women didn't create this.

2. You would need to ask the fathers who sell their daughters and feel it makes sense to do such. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by StrongAlphMale: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Goodlady:

Like I said earlier this morning. Money is essential.
Only a frustrated broke person ll tell a girl not to marry a rich person.
Money is almost the most important thing in relationship. It's almost same level as love cos you show love with money.

So also is virginity is important, only a prostitute who's depending on men for survival will tell a man not to marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by StrongAlphMale: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2023
ibkayee:
Yeah they will have all the requirements in the world for her, especially her physical appearance but get triggered when a woman asks for someone financially stable and doesn’t want a gateman as a partner.

If they suddenly get rich, most of them will have no issue dumping the girl that was with them when they were poor and chasing after the ‘upgraded’ girl that wants money.

So basically they get angry because they’re broke and have an inferiority complex

So also virginity is important, only a slut will tell a man not to marry a virgin.

So When a man says he wants to marry a virgin and not an over used damaged pussy, you Nigerian girls get angry because you are over used damaged goods and have inferiority complex. And you really expect that rich man to marry you with your over used damaged pussy? How ironic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by StrongAlphMale: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Preshieben:
E Sha concern ladies wey dey suffer with broke guys all in the name of love undecided

Me I'm dating for money
Not love

Dating is not an employment opportunity. If you're broke get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.