Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27222 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by okeke6969: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Very simple, anytime the babe wash and spread clothes on the wire outside just write a short note, use her peg to tag the note on one of the cloth she will get the message.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Mind ur damn business!
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by thunderbabs: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
By keeping shut and minding your business. Aproko
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Exceed15: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Abeg shift. This useless talk of mind Ur business is one reason we are were we are...

Because when they settle you will be subject of discuss. Becareful.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Mikedu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Busy body,with this behavior I hope you don't get cut down in your prime.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by gasparpisciotta: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

gfelo

Follow this advise ASAP.

The guy must be a verywickedgoat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Sixfeetbelle: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

And what happens to ladies who are parasites and have been leeching on guys?

If it was a lady now, you guys won't be commenting for her to be exposed.

So, this man should be exposed too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If it was a lady now, you guys won't be commenting for her to be exposed.

So, this man should be exposed too.

You haven't answered my question.

What should happen to a lady who has been a parasite and is still a parasite, leeching on a man?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

/

In this kind of case, don't tell her but invent a way to have her find out by herself as soon as possible. Delay is dangerous. She introduced him to you because she considers you a friend.

/

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by ak22(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

wait o, who own the house ?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by JasperVII(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
You best mind your business.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You haven't answered my question.

What should happen to a lady who has been a parasite and is still a parasite, leeching on a man?

Why aren't you advocating for the man to be exposed? Cause if the situation was reversed, you'd be at the top of your lungs shouting for the lady to be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by christistruth01: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anonymous letter with evidence
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by smart177: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.
I agree with u minding one's own business is a FULL TIME JOB.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Pinkyposh(f): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Berrityga:
What if those night shifts are actually excuse for her to go and bang another guy?? Guy commot from sun learn to mind your business. Let only the things that bring you money bother you. Allow a guy taste different kpekus, even you do you have one one gf?? Or maybe you have feeling for the lady or your a guy with low self esteem that can't get a woman pants down..

Then If he wants to cheat, he should rent his own house and start cheating with his full chest
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by mozona(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wetin concern you
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Royceey(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
That guy must be a Useless Boyfriend!
This is how they give innocent guys out there bad name!
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Why aren't you advocating for the man to be exposed? Cause if the situation was reversed, you'd be at the top of your lungs shouting for the lady to be exposed.

Why beating around the bush? Oga answer my question and stop ranting.

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by jimmyvic(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LIVE LONG!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Petroking: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
See it’s simple tell your friend that she should take a break one of those night shift and pretend to leave the house after 1 -2 hours come back
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Beey:
Now listen and listen to me good you fvcktard useless piece of garbage. If all your momma or wife offers you is her damaged good, then you must be equally rotten to receive damaged goods. You come insulting people here because you are used to getting away with it. Go to hell you bloody bastard. . Your name betrays you as an immoral male prostitute with a vendetta against women. Get off my mention you sick devilish
Psychopathic frustrated piece of sheet. Dumb asss! You don’t wa t peace, let’s go to war.

After ranting you still haven't answered my Very simple but honest question.

Are you trying to tell us you' don't have anything else to offer a man in a relationship apart from your over used damaged pussy?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Beey(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

After ranting you still haven't answered my Very simple but honest question.

Are you trying to tell us you' don't have anything else to offer a man in a relationship apart from your over used damaged pussy?
Shut the Fvck up! Get a new line. The old one is stale & boring. Get a life! Zombie!! Yawns.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Beey:
Shut the Fvck up! Get a new line. The old one is stale & boring. Get a life! Zombie!!

After ranting, You still haven't answered my question

Why are you afraid of answering the question below?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.