Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27206 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Confirmedzombie: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Amebo mind your business before sango, amadioha, ojukwu Diobu, fybcountry visit you
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Jesslove(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Get solid proof then tell them
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Baronthecelebri: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tell the girl ASAP
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by EnterpriseMan: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simply just mind your business.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by kaywhy09(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Boyfriend don't cheat. They're all practicing funication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simp
Gbemini:
Must u tell her ... What if ur girlfriend is cheating somewhere ... My broda leave amebo and hustle for money jor
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by efewizey(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Oga allow that young man to bang different pussies and enjoy his life.

Moreover Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man except their over used damaged kpekpus. So Allow that young man to bang and enjoy

Now what if she is using him for just sex and would toss him away at the slightest bit? Mind your business. E no hard like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by malvisguy212: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.
I cannot believe this advice is coming from a lady. this world is full of empty people.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by RPG2020(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
The falling of a dried leaf is a warning to the fresh once
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Baronthecelebri: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
This same thing happens to my boss. A contractor was sleeping with his friend girlfriend, he was laughing at the guy, that same contractor slept with his girlfriend, expose evil,so that evil will not come back to you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
I cannot believe this advice is coming from a lady. this world is full of empty people.
It's not empty, it's the best advise.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MrDoGood(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.

Just rest. You and that guy fit get issues.

Love matter get how e be

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Bigseven(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Moreover Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man except their over used damaged kpekpus. So Allow that young man to bang and enjoy
e be like say na you be the lady's boifrnd or you are prototype of the ungreatful boi who is not ashame to live with a lady that pay his bills yet the audacity of his cheating is pro max and another cheat fellow is encouging that. Fixing this country will begin with your likes. OP pls do the right thing using DSS tactis

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Praktikals(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Mind your biz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by siofra(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

That Nigerian girl has nothing to offer a man apart from her overused pussy, yet she housed and is feeding her idiot Nigerian boyfriend and even looking for a job for him.

You guys just talk as if you don't have brains and for cheap likes.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by dayleke: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
If I fit sell all the "mind your business" wey dem don drop here reach page 3, I fit be a millionaire now and in $ sef.

Naija sha!!!!!

😒😏🤔

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by malvisguy212: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not empty, it's the best advise.
well, it may seem best to you, but there is a quote that say " silent in the face of truth is the greatest genocide ". I forget the quote. truth is bitter but we must learn to say it. without saying it, the truth is defected. that innocent and hard working lady deserve to know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by eventainment(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.
That's how you people will allow someone to marry rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by LikeAking: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

Those online and platforms can do dis...
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by ugodson(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Ashirioluwa: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Very easy thing to do. All you need to do is just one single step

Which is

“Mind your F**k business”

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by SodiumValproate: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Them swear for you say no for your mouth Dem go hear say na hot eba been kill Moses?

Mind your business. When Dem do their gbege come settle, na you go turn both their enemy.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
well, it may seem best to you, but there is a quote that say " silent in the face of truth is the greatest genocide ". I forget the quote. truth is bitter but we must learn to say it. without saying it, the truth is defected. that innocent and hard working lady deserve to know the truth.
Silence us golden in the presence of those mad in love. They ll twist the story like ma you dey jealous.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by malvisguy212: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Silence us golden in the presence of those mad in love. They ll twist the story like ma you dey jealous.
so, put yourself in the shoe of that innocent lady. will you be happy ?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by opera1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
The lady will find out herself IF she's smart
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MadamExcellency: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
It will never be well for everyone who typed and insinuated a good friend should mind her business.

Evil generation. It's even worth dying for. Stand for something.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by wizod(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink
this is a very good idea. I will volunteer to send the message. Go to my mail and dm me while I will send you my number asap. So when the girl comes, just inform me and I will send her gf a message immediately

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Atlantis585: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
How is that any your business?

Are they married?

Busy body everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 5starMan: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Unfaithful people will always tell you to mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Okhuadams(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Simply make a video of them and send it to her or find a way to get her home to see for herself.And if she truly love the guy they might use you settle for bed but is good she knows.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 2dice01: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Those online and platforms can do dis...
Sure they can
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
so, put yourself in the shoe of that innocent lady. will you be happy ?
I won't be happy cos that's a different ball.game.. but I can't do amebo for a neighbor cos at the end it may fall on me that I want to spoil their relationship. Best is for me to do the second option
Send msg in proxy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.