Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27276 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MadamExcellency: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Silence is golden in the presence of those mad in love. They'll twist the story like ma you dey jealous.

It's possible to twist if you are empty and lack principles. I don't see how Gold will be jealous of wood.

I have kits and kins that steal, instead of avoiding them, I caution others in the presence of those thieves to expose the stupidity of those men and women. If you don't like my style, avoid me or avoid evil and vices.

It's better to be known for integrity and principles than to sit on the fence.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by jamesversion: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.

1 Thessalonians 4:11, NLT: Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by nick50(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Allow ur Bleep toy to have some fun if u really want him to be urs alone get him a job..don't know why its very difficult for women to help a man
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Sweetvie: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mind ur business
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.

Mind Your Business mentality is the reason why our nation is like this today. It's what births the innumerable atrocities happening in the system, and in different homes.

In life, if you continue to mind your business, lives will be lost which you would have been able to save. It's all about applying wisdom, being circumspective, and knowing when it's necessary that you interfere.

In this scenario, the best thing is for her to text her neighbour at the kairos, via a sim which can't be traced to her.

A lady can't go to the extent of bringing in a guy into her home, possibly catering for him, only for the dog to have the audacity to be an idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Mustea: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

U ar evil i swr🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MadamExcellency: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
jamesversion:

1 Thessalonians 4:11, NLT: Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before

Stop twisting the Bible.

Ephesians 5:11 NKJV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by SavageResponse(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
That guy is very ungrateful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It's possible to twist if you are empty and lack principles.

I have kits and kins that steal, instead of avoiding them, I caution others in the presence of those thieves to expose the stupidity of those men and women. If you don't like my style, avoid me or avoid evil and vices.

It's better to be known for integrity and principles than to sit on the fence.
Oh so you can twist it to stealing?
Is stealing of items same as cheating?
Seems you v not experienced people that ll lie on you that you are the cause of their issues.
It's better to be known for integrity while you are quiet than to advise people that can make you regret your interference.
Silence is golden, more than an integrity you are struggling to build. Moreso, I further gave advise that she can talk by proxy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by malvisguy212: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

I won't be happy cos that's a different ball.game.. but I can't do amebo for a neighbor cos at the end it may fall on me that I want to spoil their relationship. Best is for me to do the second option
Send msg in proxy
you are not being sincere. do to others the way you want people to do to you.

you won't be happy , but at Same time be silent ? you prefer to be in a cheating relationship with a man as far as you don't know if he is cheating ?

any girl that bring man into the house I paid rent for. that girl can kill me .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by boxypane(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wetin concern you?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by RexTramadol1: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mind YOUR Business
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Benstino:

Mind Your Business mentality is the reason why our nation is like this today. It's what births the innumerable atrocities happening in the system, and in different homes.

In life, if you continue to mind your business, lives will be lost which you would have been able to save. It's all about applying wisdom, being circumspective, and knowing when it's necessary that you interfere.

In this scenario, the best thing is for her to text her neighbour at the kairos, via a sim which can't be traced to her.

A lady can't go to the extent of bringing in a guy into her home, possibly catering for him, only for the dog to have the audacity to be an idiot.
Be a detective in cases like romance. And don't forget I was first to suggest texting via proxy..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by RexTramadol1: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Benstino:

Okay, but still, mind your business.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
malvisguy212:
you are not being sincere. do to others the way you want people to do to you.

you won't be happy , but at Same time be silent ? you prefer to be in a cheating relationship with a man as far as you don't know if he is cheating ?

any girl that bring man into the house I paid rent for. that girl can kill me .
Whatever works for you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by chudez0147(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Oga allow that young man to bang different pussies and enjoy his life.

Moreover Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man except their over used damaged kpekpus. So Allow that young man to bang and enjoy
He should go rent his own apartment for that.
If na me, I go tell the girl after I don warn the idiot boyfriend.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by boxypane(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bible days love your neighbor as yourself, but some neighbours are animals.
That's how one useless drunkard I have as neighbour thinks we are the one telling his wife (a student) that he goes out drinking every night.
Wo! Better mind your business.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MadamExcellency: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Oh, so you can twist it to stealing?
Is stealing items the same as cheating?
Seems you v not experienced people that'll lie to you and that you are the cause of their issues.
It's better to be known for integrity while you are quiet than to advise people that can make you regret your interference.
Silence is golden, more than integrity you are struggling to build. Moreso, I further advised them that she can talk by proxy.

I am not putting it on you, and I am sorry if you see it that way. I was just making a general statement.

Silence is evil in the face of injustice. If we desire a better society, we should be our neighbour's keepers.

Injustice to one is an injustice to all. I want to reap what I sow, that's why I try to live a blameless life and confront bad behaviour head-on. It has been working for me and will work for everybody because nature, divine order and humanity support it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Psoul(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Lobotomy02: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Mind your fu..cking business, di..ckhead!
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by jamesversion: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Stop twisting the Bible.

Ephesians 5:11 NKJV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

What does he stand to lose or gain in his neighbors relationship. Nothing.

His is claiming to be irritated by actions of a third that doesn't affect him directly in anyway.

What kind of Amebo lifestyle is that??
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MrColdsweat: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
If you are a Guy Man, try nd knack that im bae 👉👉🤝🤝🤞🤞
OP this is a challenge.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by girlygirlyMain: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Make a video or 2 send to her...
You no need to talk anything

gfelo:

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I am not putting it on you, and I am sorry if you see it that way. I was just making a general statement.

Silence is evil in the face of injustice. If we desire a better society, we should be our neighbour's keepers.

Injustice to one is an injustice to all. I want to reap what I sow, that's why I try to live a blameless life and confront bad behaviour head-on. It has been working for me and will work for everybody because nature, divine order and humanity support it.

Ok. I understand you. But I must tell you that wisdom is needed to tell such secret. It's better to port to Silence is golden

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by DoxxAnon: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Somebody somewhere could be facing the same dilemma. Thinking of how to tell you that your girlfriend is cheating.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Isabi4lov: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
undecided I feel for the poor girl for housing a community he goat , instead of him to learn from funke's husband he is there feeling funky .

The lady will soon send him back to the street he belongs.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by generalwo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ladygbola:

If it's a woman that did this thing now. I know this table would be shaking.
..... Whether na woman or man.... 2023 is a year of minding one's business as long as your life and peace is not under any form of threat
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by pasuma(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nosy neighbor, how is it your business

gfelo:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by FireUpNow(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Your father have told you many times to always mind your business and don't meddle in other people's private matter. Just obey the wise saying and apply nothing concern me unless you are interested in the neighbour as well
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by LordErrk: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's not your business. No dey chuk mouth for tin wey no concern you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.