Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27282 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Beey:
Just like you prostitute with your rotten d!ck

I wonder Why you're afraid of answering the question below?

This is a very simple and harmless question.

Are you trying to tell us you' don't have anything else to offer a man in a relationship apart from your over used damaged pussy?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by slystyle203(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Don't worry, am the Brother to the girl....I tell her myself
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by StrongAlphMale: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Beey:
Shut the Fvck up! Get a new line. The old one is stale & boring. Get a life! Zombie!! Yawns.

Old evening newspaper lamenting in pains and frustrations.

He asked you a very simple question, what's so difficult in answering the question, if you ain't an old evening newspaper going around with an over used damaged pussy?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by sulakishop(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
My maternal grandfather lasted so long because he always minded his business....

He told me himself....
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by litaninja(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
We need to find YOU a job, cause you no get work like this.

gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Sniper101(m): 1:10am On Jan 23, 2023
faithfull18:

🙄 If you decide to, your choice nobody send you work atleast the girl would most likely not bring a man to be sleeping with in your house, it's rare with women unlike men.

Well, in the case of the OP here
me sef go stil say nobody send her work 🙄

And, you saying females would most less likely bring in a man to have sex with in the house of a man they live with.

Seriously?

Mehnnn, Babe, from a mile off,
I could actually smell d prejudice in ur opinion.
And I dare say you're biased. Too biased.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by servicom101(m): 3:58am On Jan 23, 2023
You’re interested in the nah why u wan report the guy to her. Mind your business bro

gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Robenna(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggĂ  bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

Bro you will live long
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Ladygbola(f): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
generalwo:
..... Whether na woman or man.... 2023 is a year of minding one's business as long as your life and peace is not under any form of threat

Lol....
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Fearyourcreator: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Abeg shift. This useless talk of mind Ur business is one reason we are were we are...
Lolz
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by ismodiwa(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
You can tell her simply by minding your business
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Tito24: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2023
gfelo:

please let her know what's going on anyway you can

It's not fair
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by XAUBulls: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink
wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by marostan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
That guy is a ba$tard. Find a way and report him to the girl. He dey live for free house! Chop free food! Still dey shine free congo ontop. Aswear, this one pain me pass. Report the fvcking jobless he-goat. He belongs to the street.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by drmuchin: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy

How do you change the name from Truecaller
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 2dice01: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
drmuchin:

How do you change the name from Truecaller
Click on the number from true caller
Make sure you have data
It will bring a page to save the contact number
Save it with any names you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / The Many Shades Of "No" / The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.