Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27220 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by rickleye: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.

Easy
- have one of your friends send a text message to the lady that she should go home now. Let her catch them in the act.
- set up shop and record their entry and exit and send to her anonymously.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Ezeego1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
A sister that has been managing to find someone to marry and you are here pokenosing😒😒😒

So you think you're doing good to the girl by telling her what has been happening at her back? No, you actually want to wreck the girls life. Allow her to live her life... For her to summon courage to keep her boyfriend you ought to know she doesn't really have much options.

Don't be a snitch please unless you wanna marry the girl.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by okoroemeka(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
mind your business,do you know what she does at night shift?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 2dice01: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mustea:

U ar evil i swr🤣🤣
Fbi level 😜
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nwaotu10(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Don't rat!
Loose tongue sinks a ship.
What if the guy is a kush man, him fit off you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nwaotu10(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Benstino:

Mind Your Business mentality is the reason why our nation is like this today. It's what births the innumerable atrocities happening in the system, and in different homes.

In life, if you continue to mind your business, lives will be lost which you would have been able to save. It's all about applying wisdom, being circumspective, and knowing when it's necessary that you interfere.

In this scenario, the best thing is for her to text her neighbour at the kairos, via a sim which can't be traced to her.

A lady can't go to the extent of bringing in a guy into her home, possibly catering for him, only for the dog to have the audacity to be an idiot.
Keep on meddling on people's business. When your head go enter am one day, your eye go clear.
You think say 9ja na first world country abi??

Don't be meddlesome if you want to live a peaceful life.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by felzokugo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

Kai!! U don teeeey for amebo work grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Talk to the guy about it

But the guy seems to ungrateful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by amorprincesa: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
If it was the lady who was doing such, all this nairaland boys, will never write, 'mind your business' to litter the thread. Bias set of people!
OP, find a way to bring the lady home during one of those act. Let her see for herself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by pikechukwu6(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mind your own business OP

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by gfelo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Am way too big for the girl, i felt pity for the girl nothing more.
AlphaAlex:
just tell us you want to screw the lady and you are looking for an excuse to be a good boy so she’ll consider you. Wetin concern you with another person relationship 🤨🤨
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
Am way too big for the girl, i felt pity for the girl nothing more.
Omo don’t let emotions cloud your judgment she might be doing worse you’ll never know. Just focus on your life make you no go buy trouble wey pass you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Oceanjagaban: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tell her in front of her bf if you say you get mind

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Sniper101(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
faithfull18:
Find a way to get her to come home unexpectedly on one of those days or before the normal time, let her see for herself.

A lot of women sense things but she may not have gotten proof but who houses a jobless man you aren't married to.

But, to you, am certain, it's not bad at all for a man to be housing a jobless Nigerian girl that he's not married to. Right?
honey, your bigotry stinks
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

mind your business
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by tomdon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

Go and verify, not come oo cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Harmattan123(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
E be like say you no get work
Aproko mind ya business
Monitoring visible spirit
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Shantyken(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

wetin concern u for that matter abi u get interest for wey d girl dey
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Ifyz0001: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Are you sure, she too didn't go to service another man during her night shifts?

They might just be playing mind games with each other, don't get in-between.

The truth will still come out, one day.

gfelo:

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by FahBuLous: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Oga allow that young man to bang different pussies and enjoy his life.

Moreover Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man except their over used damaged kpekpus. So Allow that young man to bang and enjoy
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by olaeffect(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
2dice01:
grin cheesy

Abi ooo.
Before you will tell her now directly and they will later settle and the guy will now make enemity with you cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

That Nigerian girl has nothing to offer a man apart from her overused pussy, yet she housed and is feeding her idiot Nigerian boyfriend and even looking for a job for him.

You guys just talk as if you don't have brains and for cheap likes.

Irrelevant thing like you shouldn't be quoting me.

However, Thousands and millions of simps have been housing, feeding and getting jobs for their oloshos girlfriends and yet those oloshos still goes to bring men to the simp's house to bang. So what's the fuss and bragging about?

You this thing, tell us what you can offer a man in a relationship let alone in marriage apart from your over used damaged pussy?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

The man is a leech on the lady and deserves to be exposed.

And what happens to ladies who are parasites and have been leeching on guys?
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
The boyfriend no get shame, you're living in a woman's house yet you no get job, shame no catch u, na to they bring woman join. Are you cursed?

Abeg if am u I don't need to inform the girl if she is my Friend, I will use boys and chase the idiot out.
Na woman dey house man abi na man dey house woman?

His disgracing men. Nawao!
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by gfelo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
I can do that, just that i ve change, i used to be an author of trouble, dont know how d girl will handle it thats why am just watching.
Oceanjagaban:
Tell her in front of her bf if you say you get mind
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 2dice01: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
tomdon:

Go and verify, not come oo cheesy
Yes o
My bad
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by spiceadole: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Mind your business.

A lady who brings in a man to live with her is already a condemned and very useless person with no common sense.
Such people don't even listen to words of caution and advice.
Stay on your lane.
She must learn a lesson
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by faithfull18(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sniper101:

But, to you, am certain, it's not bad at all for a man to be housing a jobless Nigerian girl that he's not married to. Right?
honey, your bigotry stinks
🙄 If you decide to, your choice nobody send you work atleast the girl would most likely not bring a man to be sleeping with in your house, it's rare with women unlike men.
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by dettolgel: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Abeg use another number as suggested by someone here and text her. Abeg come here and tell us how d whole thing end

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by flokii: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
@OP Your lady neighbor too is irresponsible for bringing live dlck into her apartment. You sure say no be snatch she sef snacth the guy?

Use your head o, make you no go enter gbege
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by okeke6969: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Very simple, anytime the babe wash and spread clothes on the wire outside just write a short note, use her peg to tag the note on one of the cloth she will get the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.