Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady (44064 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him โ€“ Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Mindlog: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
Fake story. It's only a fool who can't recognise a sickler through his or her physical structures and eye colours.

Not every sickler exhibit those features.

17 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Justbehave(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Not every sickler exhibit those features.
Then Una no get eye.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
Fake story. It's only a fool who can't recognise a sickler through his or her physical structures and eye colours.
adekunle gold is SS no one knew till he said it

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Justbehave(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
ednut1:
adekunle gold is SS no one knew till he said it
And who told you no one knew? Just say you didn't know.

4 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Tell your bro. to finish what he started ooundecided
Hmmm
True & very mature talk!

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

Long story short. We went for wedding and all.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

My brother's mind is made up on divorce.

What will you advise my brother to do?
What's your brother's genotype?
Also at this point he can't jettison the lady.
He has to stick with her.
He already made the mistake of not doing what he was to do from the onset.

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

My brother is AS
Ahhhh
They should just stop having children!

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
๐Ÿ™„Dey there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
๐Ÿ™„Dey there!
U think say nah all sicklers dey skinny!

11 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
And who told you no one knew? Just say you didn't know.
๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Justbehave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Zico777:

๐Ÿ™„Dey there!
U think say nah all sicklers dey skinny!
No be skinny. Their teeths,eyes, tummy etc.I can detect a sickler by just staying with the person for a very shot period

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Zico777(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
No be skinny. Their teeths,eyes, tummy etc.I can detect a sickler by just staying with the person for a very shot period
Ok
Maybe u are speaking from experience sha!

4 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Mindlog: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
Then Una no get eye.

Rather, you are the one who doesn't have it.

If I mention a name of someone who is SS and a top shot at Microsoft, you would hurriedly google the name, view several of her pictures and videos, you will come back here and call me a liar!......Someone I know, reach her mama kitchen cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by CaptMarvel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

Love is the bedrock of marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Collins4u1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
is your brother AA

IF yes no worries

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by faceland: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
is he going to kill the child?

If he never suspected it, then she is strong.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by omonnakoda: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Samfloxin:
That kind of a thing happened to my guy. His fiancee brought a fake genotype result. After trad, in preparation for wedding his church insisted they have another test in their approved hospital,the bean was spilled. It was discovered that the girl was SS. That was the end of the marriage. The guy married another girl

THE END

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by DWJOBScom(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

My brother is AS

Haaaa, this is not fair on the part of the lady
This is not right

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by kals4luv990(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

please divorce the woman abeg
Dnt suffer your unborn children cause of a nonsense woman

12 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

if ur bro is AA i see no issue here..but she for let ur bro know her health status....if he is rich he better complete wt he started
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Peskid147: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
flourishing247:

Some don't have the above features. Check sickle motivator on instagram. You would never know except she tells you.
even adekule gold also

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by GeneralPula: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
If your brother get married to her as a virgin and your brother is AA, then thereโ€™s no cause for alarm..

But if it was the other way round, she already gave your Brother a benefit of doubt and your brother should not change that..

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by advanceDNA: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
weslay:

This is a sad one. I pray the Child is AS.

A sickle cell carrier and a full dominant sickle cell gene...hmmm.. I no be God ooo.......but the odds here 50%....thats not a good odd,....

.no go enter lions den, dey read psalm 91... even jesus no answer devil when he tell am.make he jump from top of moountain

13 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by NickD(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

My brother is AS
He should stop having sex with her...there are high chances of them having sickle cell children

6 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Lamasta(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
A marriage built on lies and deception

11 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by merits(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

Knowledge is power,if your brother is AA no cause of alarm na.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by HustlerGurl(f): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Marriage of nowadays sef. What do i know.

Life goes On

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by makavalley(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Even at that the lady messed up big time the guy was As already if the guy was AA we can now be saying forgive don't press for divorce but here we have AS +SS omo ... Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God

12 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by emmanuelbrown26: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deeprooted:

Ur brother was carried away by BLIND Love, she deceived him

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
habsydiamond:
Its better he divorce her than to keep her and regret for the rest of his life. Being a SS come with great burden... it can turn an rich individual into a poor man in a matter of few years if not months.

The lady is SS and has past the stage of having crisis at her age. The kids won't be SS if he is AA so if that's the situation they are still fine.

However the lady intentionally lied cos she can't be SS and not know from her childhood stage.

Once it comes to genotype both party should go to same hospital for the test if they don't already know or have a test report.

6 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by mbahdi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
U nvr talk true,big yarnsh boobs n beauty no gree ur brother get sense den

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by folake4u(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:

I'd disagree with this. There are lot of sicklers I know that do not show these above mentioned signs until they use their mouth to inform you.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.