Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady (44118 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by peacemara54(m): 1:07am On Jan 24, 2023
The foundation is based on lie and deceit.
1) According to human philosophy and knowledge,
AS * SS... is not really good

But remember you are married. Your choice it is and part of negligence not to bothered checking up on things pertaining to your wife's health

It's now for better for worse.
But with God, all thing are possible.

If you are a child of God, pray and see how God will change SS to AA.
With God, nothing is impossible.

Take your wife to pastor kumuyi's global crusade.
Many miracles happen. The lame work, infirmities and sicknesses vanished
What is SS that God will not heal.

All you need is pray, believe and have faith. Just ask for the next GCK ( Global crusade with kumuyi
) location. Go there and just have faith. No need to see anyone. As the servant of God prays, the healing hand of Jesus will locate your wife.

Listen!
It's a problem to your wife. She has been in that condition managing for so long.
Do you think it's her fault?
Does he has the power to choose parents before been born?

She met herself in that condition and its not her fault.
Why not be of help to her?
If medical knowledge fails, why not seek God's face?

It happens a brother saw a sister in the university, it happen to be people I knew so well.
The sister was an SS and the brother pray for her. God heal that sister and her SS was changed to AA.

The family of that sister whole heartedly release the sister for the brother to marry because God took away their burden and reproach. Married today with kids.

SS is not a problem when you take it to God.

If you Divorce,
You set your soul on fire. No one ever divorce and still remain same/sane

They may cover up with smile and flashy things but inside, is a big wound.
You won't be helping yourself, the wife and your newborn child.

If the child is SS, you will have to care for him/her.
The best step is to move on and take it up as a man . Seek for solution with God

The woman will forever be grateful if eventually, she got healed through your effort
You will be her small god.

Once Divorce, is forever a divorcee
Only God has the cure...
Come to Jesus
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Deeprooted:
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

Long story short. We went for wedding and all.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

My brother's mind is made up on divorce.

What will you advise my brother to do?

Question: Who is going to marry all the SS ladies and gentlemen?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by potusjev: 1:23am On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
Its better he divorce her than to keep her and regret for the rest of his life. Being a SS come with great burden... it can turn an rich individual into a poor man in a matter of few years if not months.

Very wrong Sir.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by potusjev: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Question: Who is going to marry all the SS ladies and gentlemen?

Sensible question. I once went for a seminar for SS and same question asked. Instead of running away from them, why not the AA show them love by marrying them? If AA marries AA, who'll marry the AS and SS? What a selfish world

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by elantraceey(f): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
Its better he divorce her than to keep her and regret for the rest of his life. Being a SS come with great burden... it can turn an rich individual into a poor man in a matter of few years if not months.

This is a very sick and stupid thing to say. So you mean people born with sickle cell anemia which they didn't have any hand in don't deserve to get married? They're not humans too? Inasmuch as I hate deception which played in the Op's story, it's takes like this that makes them to go that extreme. Tweeeh.

By the way, some people with SS are more healthy than you could ever be. Mtthheeww.

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by GentleChief: 1:42am On Jan 24, 2023
weslay:

This is a sad one. I pray the Child is AS.

Oga nothing like prayer oo. You people need to stop this nonsense.

There are high chances of ss. Even if the brother was AA, marrying an AS comes with problems too. Because one or more of their children will be AS. This means they will be limited in future when selecting partners.

The best match has always been AA to AA. Them no dey show pity oo.

Deeprooted, warn your brother to run oo.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Jeffy1206(m): 2:07am On Jan 24, 2023
But is your brother AA? If not the baby surely will be a carrier too.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by jikins(m): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Deeprooted post=120296462][/quote]

He should sue the lab that gave him the wrong test too. Easy money and will serve as a deterrent to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by jikins(m): 2:27am On Jan 24, 2023
potusjev:

Sensible question. I once went for a seminar for SS and same question asked. Instead of running away from them, why not the AA show them love by marrying them? If AA marries AA, who'll marry the AS and SS? What a selfish world

Everbody come life on his own no body owe you anything. If you are so selfless give half your salary every month to the poor then we can revisit your statement.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by drololaaof: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
If he is AS then everything is a probability his children may be normal or sickler,but the major problem is the life of the wife that is unpredictable, she may live long or not .
God of wonders is wonderful. I know somebody who is over 62 year now but she is in and out hospital when she have crisis . This case is an exception to the rule that sickler die early.
The major problem with her is the deception a liar.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by escavros: 3:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Discuss with her and work it out with your wife.

Its hard enough to be rejected because of genotype, something she has no control over or had no opinion becoming. You need to try to understanding and please dont blame her.

Im sure she is a good woman, and this is what is most important.

If/when she apologises , you can trust her for life.
Remember that She put her life on the line to make babies for you.

God help you as you continue.

Deeprooted:
After getting the job,he was posted to one northern state where he met the lady from the south west.

In less than 6 months, he told me someone wanted to say Hi to me when he called. I heard a lady's voice. He later introduced her to me as his fiancee.

Long story short. We went for wedding and all.

At the point of delivery which the doctor insisted on her having CS due to her medical condition, my brother insisted the wife will deliver via push. It was then the doctor made known to my brother " oga you're talking as if you're not aware of your wife's health"

Omo!!! Na there my brother come say he no Sabi ooo. It was discovered she's indeed SS. I asked my brother before we went for all the marriage rites of they're compatible health wise an he answered affirmative.

After the discovery, my brother left the wife in the hospital but my dad and I insisted he gets back to her till after everything.

It was when was after the successful surgery my brother told me that his wife brought the test result from another lab, reason being that he was busy when they were supposed to go for the test together.

My brother's mind is made up on divorce.

What will you advise my brother to do?
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Tito24: 3:16am On Jan 24, 2023
SS are not bad people
Just unfortunate to have that genotype
They are usually very intelligent
I think the lady was desperate for a partner but going for a guy with AS genotype is a no no for me
Besides who says they can run a rich man into poverty
I have many of them as friends
If properly, managed they can live a very normal life
Even better than some normal genotypes sef grin

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Bragalane: 3:19am On Jan 24, 2023
You brother should abandon her immediately cos she knows the risk and should have done something like that to someone with AA genotype if she was to do such silly thing at all.

Deeprooted:

My brother is AS
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by ETT93(m): 3:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Let me check something 😎
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by ETT93(m): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Tito24:
SS are not bad people
I think the lady was desperate for a partner but going for a guy with AS genotype is a no no for me
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Ashirioluwa: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2023
There is nothing he can do, too late because marriage is for the better or worse
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Mrkumareze(m): 4:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Your bro entered night bus with a broken headlight shocked

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by brainycaleb(m): 4:14am On Jan 24, 2023
A marriage based on a foundation of such a lie wouldn't last.

Reality wise, the brother would never be able to smile whenever he looks at his wife anymore, he'd develop short temper and go mad at every little thing she does from now on because that feeling of being cheated and taken for a fool will always come to play in his head.

One beautiful thing about "TRUTH" is that it never stay hidden for too long.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by omoadeleye(m): 4:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
And who told you no one knew? Just say you didn't know.

Hehe. Wow. You knew
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Yankee101: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
Fake story. It's only a fool who can't recognise a sickler through his or her physical structures and eye colours.

You’re either a child or ignorant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by BigIyanga: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Tito24:
SS are not bad people
Advice powered by ignorance

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Yankee101: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2023
1Sharon:

He's lying.
It’s painful to tell a person with a condition they’ve suffered from as a child that they’re lying

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Naijagoodman: 4:23am On Jan 24, 2023
I'm shocked that till now our medical scientists are yet to find a cure for this condition. I know at least 2 families who migrated to Canada and had all their kids who incidentally were all AS cured via bone marrow treatment and those kids are all super healthy. Sickle cell disease is an African cross and we need to be at the forefront of the cure. This is the reason why in many advanced countries, you cannot do genotype test. It's not an issue.

4 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by 1Sharon(f): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Yankee101:

It’s painful to tell a person with a condition they’ve suffered from as a child that they’re lying

Well, he just dropped that bombshell out of nowhere, he has never mentioned SS before.

It just doesn't sit right with me.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Yankee101: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, he just dropped that bombshell out of nowhere, he has never mentioned SS before.
It doesn't sit right with me.
Most folks with SS try to hide it so they don’t get treated weirdly. This article is an example. They hide their status to get someone to marry. He only came out after he got someone to marry

Every single crisis is life or death.

So to invalidate their fears can generate apathy
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by mactoni91(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
No be skinny. Their teeths,eyes, tummy etc.I can detect a sickler by just staying with the person for a very shot period

Some of us who had/has Sticklers can actually detect one within a short while.

You're right
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Rayban25:

If you dont know something fully why not just ask or shut up instead of saying rubbish with confidence?
They're plenty on NL.
Re: How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady by 1Sharon(f): 4:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Yankee101:

Most folks with SS try to hide it so they don’t get treated weirdly. This article is an example. They hide their status to get someone to marry. He only came out after he got someone to marry

Every single crisis is life or death.

So to invalidate their fears can generate apathy

I understand that, it's personal.

But he mentioned his sister having sickle cell before, why didn't he say "btw I have it too"

Why reveal your sister's and then cover your own and then turn around years down the line and say "Oh, I have sickle cell"!

I'm not buying it, it's too random.

Simi should leave him if he lied about his condition to her then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.