Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40314 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
AutoRedux:

Weyrey. You clearly exhibited what the OP said. Relpying with your hurt emotions instead of logic. grin

No, ignore the bants between women and men for today and look at it sensibly.

A Christian who thinks Muslims are shallow-minded, uses emotions more than logic, and are inferior will likely set up "situations" where muslims will be hurt. They will shed no ounce of humanity if muslims were to be exterminated, and may be motivated to harm muslims if no one does anything to that regard.

In the above paragraph, replace Christian with "men" and muslim with "women", and tell me you do not see a dangerous man waiting for an opportunity to harm women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sagamite:

You sound like a woman.

This is the kind of foooolish response they will give when you highlight women's misdoings to them.

Are you a biatch or just a biatch to women?

I think ure really foolish ir stupid.

So u mean to tell me all girls in the planet are thesame and all bad?

or u think subjugating and insulting women makes u more of a man? If so u must be deluded.

I told him change the circle or type of girls he associates with because I know for a fact there are good ones. I have seen all types bt I have also seen good ones that are wonderful Humanbeings better than some of my guy friends in behaviour and values.

Get out of ur little shell or box and look properly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
ERlS:

Attention seeking and since nairaland is an echo chamber for misogynists, they want validation.

I'll never understand expending so much energy on something you supposedly hate. If i hate something, it simply doesn't exist to me.

They actually enjoy having women argue with them. So that they can mansplain and throw around their definition of logic. Don’t give them that grace and watch the tears flow like it is doing now. I must commend the ladies for not falling for this. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Geovanni412(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
People like this rarely keep or get to have that hence the need for intervention from that which is available. undecided

Ah! I never reach like that, abeg

We no want make dem carry am dey go where we no know cool

Op needs to get a six pack, work on scaling his finances and his personality.

Psychiatrist fit give am drug wey go create terrible side effects for im system.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by joyousever(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're the capital 'werey,' a psychopathic element that you are! I'm not the cause of your bitterness and women are not the cause of your misery! If you're so pained, locate the nearest lagoon!

Rayban25:

Now with this your dumb comment you've finally proven my point...if I call you werey now you'll be foaming in the mouth.werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

My brother, honestly you’re an original, as you can see I created this account now just to comment, I deactivated my account last year but I couldn’t resist your discussion.

Your topic is deeper than most people realise, I’ve so much I want to pour out but let me hold my peace. Just know you’re not alone and nothing is wrong with you. I’ve so many stories too as I practically grew up surrounded and still surrounded by woman. Bro, a lot of people will take it personal if I share my many stories but I just want to tell you that God almighty created them for a purpose, I’ve read some very beautiful comments here, including the guy that buttressed how only emotional people can succeed in health and child care, that was insightful.

Trust me when I say they are full of it, I lost some amount of money I don’t want to mention because of my own mother! In another example I lost a court case with my tenant who owes me over half a million because my mom went behind me to beg the tenant who was already losing the case and even dashed the simp some money to park out, his lawyer took advantage of my mom, recorded her and used her “good intention” against me with other lies, I was so mad that I almost told her to leave my house. I’m sure that someone will call it emotional intelligence from her but you haven’t heard the full story and it isn’t as it seems. Back in school I dated a girl who all her problem was how to pierce her body and draw tattoos which I never argued, I told her it will look great on her, she smiled and gave me whatever I asked for, but alas before she graduated she was in regrets as the inks are permanent. I can go on and on but the truth is come hell come high water we must live with them; so bro, do what you can, don’t hate them just live peaceably with them by agreeing to any arguments they pose as long as it doesn’t affect your goals in life. Smile and tell them that they are doing well when it’s too late and they run to you crying be a shoulder to lean on without saying much, this is their nature and we must learn to grow with it (I mean find our own unique way to deal or adapt).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Dybala11(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
The sad thing is that, it's getting worse as the days go by. Imagine the thinking faculty of the female gender in the next few years. Now look at the new generation of the female gender and what they act like.

Oh my God.
Then you're yet to surround yourself with intelligent women/females. Trust me they're out there en masse. Most of them aren't loud. I've met a few women who can have great conversations with others, even in the academic field.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by flokii: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
@OP Guys are wired to be logical while females do emotions.. reason it's pointless advising ladies cos they hardly listen or think deep.

If you advise a lady against promiscuity for example, citing the dangers and all, she will hate you or see you as an enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
prophetfire:
. Provider ancestor? No na. I believed you are not in that league. Or are you?

Care to share who you are?
You believe I am not in the league of ladies that follow a provider mature man. I should leave someone that gives me peace to follow you younglings that whine and nag every second?

Lol. Your sisters can have the players in that junior league of yours, sweetie.🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MorningSir: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is the reason why you should love them. The big mistake is taking their words and actions too seriously. Men built the world and not the other way around, there’s a reason for this…

The moment you start relating with women and their behavior like your fellow man you’ll begin to get angry and it’ll lead to hate but if you just see them for who they are you’ll just love them more. There’s a very thin line between love and hate!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Probz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
You’re self-aware and that’s more what can be said for a lot of Nairaland guys. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
The sad thing is that, it's getting worse as the days go by. Imagine the thinking faculty of the female gender in the next few years. Now look at the new generation of the female gender and what they act like.

Oh my God.
During my youthful days, I’d always pick up ladies who “supposedly” were on errands, you’ll see them well dressed and all but small sweet talk and the last strew is when I bring out car key, that’s it, straight to the house and someone who was going somewhere will end up spending a week in my house, declining calls from her parents and all, eventually, when guilt start creeping in, I would tell them to go, for some it even became a fight to leave my house. Just imagine the mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by broadman20: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

Children and Women are full of mistakes because they are emotional but not a Man.

Don Vito Coliano
(God father)

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Berankis: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Now that you have accepted them for who they are, you must be glad that nakkedness, prostitution and paternity fraud have become a norm.
No sir! It has not become a norm. Just because some men rob doesn't mean all men are armed robbers. We will have these problems with the unfaithful & untruthful ones but that doesn't mean there are no good ones. There are gifted ones too that would change your life positively. We are not smarter than the One who created them to co-exist with us and we can't erase them. Life would not be life without them. We move....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your problem is of a mental origin and the only one who can help you is probably a professional psychiatrist or mental health therapist. Please make an appointment soonest so you can dig that worm out of your head before it ruins what is left of your mind. undecided
My dear take a chill and assess yourself first before removing the dirt in your brother’s eye, you’re the one who needs the mental help more, I know you nau….

Dude only raised a valid concern which the society needs to even thoroughly address, this is all your fish brain can spawn?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Mayeldah(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op take it easy, just learn to live with them and always learn to press the ignore button whenever they 'misyarn'

they are emotional in nature and what pain most men is that they tend to use this trait against men, emotional blackmail and all sort.

yeah we live in a society filled with SIMPs, reason why nations like USA have most of their laws to favour women and punish the men

In this era, most men are learning to live with women with wisdom, reason why marriage institution is dying and babymama is booming.

In the long run, the female gender may suffer for it. it is already happening, most men these days don't want to marry, just get a babymama and move on with your life, this is not America where men are forced to pay child support.

if you must marry, learn to live with them, don't even mind most things they say as they are mostly said out of emotion than reason. Above all, make a lot of money, once you have money they strive to make you happy and make excuses for you.

the female gender are wonderful people, we need them, they need us. Just bear with them. Not all reason that way, there are quite a lot of good and emotionally intelligent women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by ibkayee(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is like saying you’re a man with a penis? Lol isn’t this pretty common?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:
grin grin grin

This Op is tone deaf/blind. You have to wonder if he didn't notice the thinly veiled hate and venom in his original post. Trying so hard to make it sound like he just put out the most intelligent piece from his sick and biased mind. Or is hate not an emotion

Displaying the same trait he accuses women of. What a 🤡

I'm quite worried about him, actually.

When someone voices out such vitriol from their minds, it raises red flags in your subconscious mind. He even wishes he can renounce his mother, something none of the males agreeing with him would ever do. That's how deep he is in his hate for females. If that hate is not checked, I worry about the potential psychopath we're allowing to breed among us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by olaeffect(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
I attended a human capital management session recently.
And we were given a new angle to managing problematic subordinates.

Instead of looking at maverick and misfits from the angle of "what is wrong with you?" We were trained on how to start looking at them from the angle of "What happened to you?"

You see, most people have gone through so much negativity that they are not even aware that they have been molded very wrongly.
They actually don't really know the difference between wrong, right, and ideal.

Unfortunately, with my experience of working with many people, I have come to realize that this misfits and mavericks cut across both gender.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by seanwilliam(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Antyxx:

I quite understand you dear, your mother must have disappointed you so much that you loose all respect for women. I hope your mother has stopped prostitution now. I agree with your hatred
no right thinking man will settle for a junkie like you ,
No wonder your ex dumped you, I’m so happy for him , cos he knew how miserable he’will become if he took the risk .
See how you attacked his mom, ewure

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayee:
This is like saying you’re a man with a penis? Lol isn’t this pretty common?

He wants you to beg him.
“Please marry us. Don’t hate women”

Eweyyy! The men that are making this Nigeria sweet for us would send alert next week. Wetin babes dey use this one do? If e like, make e cut im pr***k give rottweiler.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
siofra:

White men, not black men, dear.

Men are men regardless of color, stop bringing racism into this with your bitterness wink

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
joyousever:
You're the capital 'werey,' a psychopathic element that you are! I'm not the cause of your bitterness and women are not the cause of your misery! If you're so pained, locate the nearest lagoon!

🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Your moniker is ironic, I swear.

No joy, no joy at all. Auntie said Oga should locate lagoon sharply

6 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by seanwilliam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
gard9ner:

My brother, honestly you’re an original, as you can see I created this account now just to comment, I deactivated my account last year but I couldn’t resist your discussion.

Your topic is deeper than most people realise, I’ve so much I want to pour out but let me hold my peace. Just know you’re not alone and nothing is wrong with you. I’ve so many stories too as I practically grew up surrounded and still surrounded by woman. Bro, a lot of people will take it personal if I share my many stories but I just want to tell you that God almighty created them for a purpose, I’ve read some very beautiful comments here, including the guy that buttressed how only emotional people can succeed in health and child care, that was insightful.

Trust me when I say they are full of it, I lost some amount of money I don’t want to mention because of my own mother! In another example I lost a court case with my tenet who owes me over half a million because my mom went behind me to beg the tenant who was already losing the case and even dashed the simp some money to park out, his lawyer took advantage of my mom, recorded her and used her “good intention” against me with other lies, I was so mad that I almost told her to leave my house. I’m sure that someone will call it emotional intelligence from her but you haven’t heard the full story and it isn’t as it seems. Back in school I dated a girl who all her problem was how to pierce her body and draw tattoos which I never argued, I told her it will look great on her, she smiled and gave me whatever I asked for, but alas before she graduated she was in regrets as the inks are permanent. I can go on and on but the truth is come hell come high water we must live with them; so bro, do what you can, don’t hate them just live peaceably with them by agreeing to any arguments they pose as long as it doesn’t affect your goals in life. Smile and tell them that they are doing well when it’s too late and they run to you crying be a shoulder to lean on without saying much, this is their nature and we must learn to let grow with it (I mean find our own unique way to deal or adapt with them).

Hmmm. I learn something new here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

He wants you to beg him.

Eweyyy! The men that are making this Nigeria sweet for us would send alert next week. Wetin babes dey use this one do? If e like, make e cut im pr***k give rottweiler.

You're even happy to say this ... you must be into hookup na

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:
@OP Guys are wired to be logical while females do emotions.. reason it's pointless advising ladies cos they hardly listen or think deep.

If you advise a lady against promiscuity for example, citing the dangers and all, she will hate you or see you as an enemy.

Asides from promiscuity, what else have you advised women on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MrColdsweat: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Berankis:

No sir! It has not become a norm. Just because some men rob doesn't mean all men are armed robbers. We will have these problems with the unfaithful & untruthful ones but that doesn't mean there are no good ones. There are gifted ones too that would change your life positively. We are not smarter than the One who created them to co-exist with us and we can't erase them. Life would not be life without them. We move....
Women have smaller cranium than men. This is the basis of their lack of consequential reasoning. They do not give a damn about consequences. This is not some rumour or opinion. This is a scientific fact.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

He wants you to beg him.

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Geovanni412:
Ah! I never reach like that, abeg We no want make dem carry am dey go where we no know cool

Op needs to get a six pack, work on scaling his finances and his personality.

Psychiatrist fit give am drug wey go create terrible side effects for im system.
LOL....nothing like that at all. Psychiatry these days is nothing like that. Majority of your mentors ---- movers and shakers of the world--- visit them on a regular basis, and have them on speed dial even. So my suggestion here is in fact to help OP rise beyond that which obviously limits him in his ability to reason the world around him in an adequate fashion. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your problem is of a mental origin and the only one who can help you is probably a professional psychiatrist or mental health therapist. Please make an appointment soonest so you can dig that worm out of your head before it ruins what is left of your mind. undecided
LMAO!! Kobojunkie!!! You never disappoint 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Autobot05:

You're even happy to say this ... you must be into hookup na

Lol. Your sister enter N50 okada go meet her bf, you say na true love. I enter plane, you say hookup. Dude, understand that all humans are not equal. There are men and there are MEN.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by REALretep(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson
I totally relate.
I was once bland and emotionless like you. I applied logic to everything. Things were either yes or no, acceptable or unacceptable, true or false, left or right. I wasn't attached to anything. I could be very friendly with you but nothing was deep.

But my encounter/relationship with one of my exes changed everything. She opened me up to the world of emotions and I was amazed. It was actually a life-changing encounter for me. I began to experience the beauty in the world. I began to feel.

What I am saying in essence is that you will be fine. I think what you are experiencing is a stage in life for some of us. A time will come when your emotions portal will open. Then you will begin to see there are a lot of things between good and bad, acceptable and unacceptable, true and false, left and right.

You will be fine OP. Just keep your mind open and willing to learn. When you meet that person that will open your emotions portal, you will have to open up completely to that person; you will have to be completely vulnerable to that person for that portal to be opened. I pray you don't fall into the wrong hands because it is a high risk matter.

Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.