Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40321 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DJBIGGY(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

You have tendencies to be one.... You just have to understand and accept them for who they are and devise ways to deal with a woman. Don't ever use logic on them. It's a waste of time and energy

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Gandrova: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are not being fair to them @ all. I have met some fantastic ones. Deeply well rooted in terms of analysis of Situation and given wondeful solutions.
Moreover, you can't say you hate to listen to their own reasoning or ideas, that means you have problem naturally.no one has Monopoly of knowledge @ all.
I rest my case.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by MrColdsweat: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Berankis:
The truth is... Women are what they are and nothing can change them. It's the way God has designed them to reason and function, if not, we won't have a world. If they were designed to reason and act like men, they won't have children most times or take of them like they do. Can a man breastfeed a baby, I am sure man will be irritated if his baby accidentally puts it's mouth on a man's nipple, because we aren't designed to function that way.
Let's learn to accept and respect them for whom and what they are - women. Life would be alot easier for us.
Now that you have accepted them for who they are, you must be glad that nakkedness, prostitution and paternity fraud have become a norm.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by frankson1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

Did u need to reply physiatrist patient?

They blame women around them because they dnt show interest in area of their interest! What a foolish and superiority way of reasoning! Did OP discuss business issues with such ladies and they dnt response optimally?

Meanwhile, many of these frustrated kids that are lamenting that women lack meaningful impacts in area of their interests, possibly (politics, sports ) how many of them, that normally give meaningful contributions when such posts hit the front pages.

I think records are here on nairaland to see useless contributions from these so called kids forming useless superiorty on women

And he even stated that ALL WOMEN and I began to imagine the types of women he has been meeting.

You just made a good case about comments on this forum where there are lots of males making very unreasonable comments.

I don't know who taught him that, to prove his intelligence, he had to demean the female gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Zorn: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.
I do not really understand the thought process of most ladies truely, You're not alone in this.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by just2endowed: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

Keep your opinion to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cocolacec(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
wink
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by sukkot: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
truth of the matter is all nigerian men and women are emotional insane kids. try driving in nigeria and you soon get to find out why the society does not work. a bunch of aggressive emotional retards. the whole lot of them. male and female. whats logical in looting your whole country and dumping the money in european banks .

8 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cocolacec(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by SenatePresdo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

I am having second thought on that. But with the way things are going, I may end up not marrying.
Being a very sensitive person,I rather live with Peace than with someone who will give me recurring headaches every day and night for the rest of my life.

I have never seen a man, who's up to 30 years saying he doesn't think he can marry.
It's mostly teenagers and boys in their 20s that says such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by mariahAngel(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

Your problem is of one who does not love God, and one who does not love God, cannot love himself, much less another person, whether male or female (and those like you abound on this toxic forum, both male and female).

Try to trace your steps back to when you started feeling the way you feel, that is where your problems lie.

You are still redeemable though...if only you'd let God into your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by achimendy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Analyst7:

Na you talk sense pass for this comment session
You finally gave a good solution
Not those bolor people saying u should manage women who don’t want to be corrected n all

Abi o.

Thanks bro.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DonBenny77(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
On point most of our women are empty all the know is twerk, dress seductively. Some ladies can never stand erect for pictures they must stick out there butt even inside church. All they do is chill n expect their boyfriends to take care of them

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Supersymetry:
Fallacy. I have seen countless illogical men, in general most people are not logical.
It depends on the situation, both gender can be illogical and logical.

This is a very fooooolish statement!

This is as foolish as saying "It depends on the situation, both genders can be short or tall".

This is STVPID!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by realhovaps(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
You pple just wake up one morning and give yourselfs tag misogynist, Feminist e.t.c
Seems like a joke.

Working on your emotions or spiritual life would do alot to your perceptions. At the end of everything it lies in the emotions/spiritual/character. The Holy books would be your guide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by joyousever(f): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bla,bla,bla! Whose side are you? I can hardly comprehend your gibberish! I have spoken and made my point and that's it!

Rayban25:

Again you're just proving him right..he stated a fact and you tried resorting to shaming tactics "are you into males or something"

Secondly the fact that we were birthed by women dosent change the fact of what he is saying....youth anatomy shouldn't permit you to be stupid..learn to take accountability for your actions when being called out...that's the main problem with your gender....what that student said was wrong and stupid and a lot of women defended her just showing how most of you all think

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

What I want to say, people said it already, it's as a result of going mad and not missogyny as you projected it, before you know you will enter market.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one, irrespective of gender, since such person will soon become family man or woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

Look, I used to fawn around women until I caught women I respected and could swear for, in fornication and adultery, married and unmarried.

Today, I've developed a total blank attitude to women.

No woman fazes me again, beautiful, endowed, rich, homely or whatever.

I can look any woman straight in the eye and call her bluff.

I deal with them on a purely formal level and anyone who's developing feelings for me does so at her own peril.

I put up a post the other day seeking to know how one can identify a woman who will never cheat in marriage.

This is one information I need to get hold of to even consider marriage.

Op cited an example of the reckless Nekedepoly girl.

Check out reels, Instagram posts and posts on virtually any picture/video sharing site.

Its usually women in semi/total unclothedness.

How can you respect such characters?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by PATHWALKER(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Your have a very high IQ BROTHER... IF YOU SHOULD READ THIS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY VIEW IS NOT SO DIFFERENT FROM YOURS BUT SUCH VIEW IS NOT LIMITED TO FEMALE GENDER ONLY... MOST MALE ALSO ACT LIKE ZOMBIES... A HUSK OF ITSELF... THINKING WITH THEIR DICK, WORRY FREE ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE...
Man it's exhausting.... You move around and all you find is people only interested in entertainment and foods and what they see... They can't comprehend, they can't understand, they can't perceive... It's like all others are alseep and cant see the oblivious and the suppose to come....
Here is an example... In our purse of love, we do things that's brings US out AND away FROM love...
IN purse of wealth, we kill ourselves...
The system has been rig to damping our spirit.. to blind our eyes. To block out hearing... We cant see we can't understand we can't hear, we cant perceive, we can't comprehend or understand....
We like a cog in a wheel in a massive system and even the role we playing right now might have been planned out and arrange

7 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Psalmistproject: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified

You will make a perfect husband my friend.
Most of the successful marriages only happens when the man fully understand the nature of women then also the nature of his woman.
If you don't manipulate them, you will not enjoy marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fiscus105:
You guys are now frustrated that people dnt read ur redpilers lamentation thread again, you decided to come where you think moderators can move ur lamentation to front page.

What I want to say, people said it already, it's as a result of going mad and not missogyny as you projected it, before you know you will enter market.

Ordinarily as one ageing, his reasoning is supposed to be of a mature one, irrespective of gender, since such person will soon become family man or woman with kids.

.....but if u think at ur age, u started developing hatred for certain gender, which is part and parcel of society and gender you cannot do without, surely it's a case of madness rather than emotion.

What's immature about his opinion ??
Do you know the meaning of madness??

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by OLULAW: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
OP, to quote you, "Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic." This is also true of you because all I can see in your post is generalisation.

The women in my neck of the woods are intelligent, smart, hardworking, caring, innovative, trailblazing and glass-ceiling smashers, traversing offices, floors, and boardrooms previously occupied almost exclusively by men. Maybe, you need to open your eyes or relocate to a better socioeconomic milieu if you're surrounded by cashtrapped women selling their bodies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Analyst7:

They barely think things through, at least if they’re opened to correction that’s still better
But most are not even opened to that

I think if that ur babe doesn’t humble herself sometimes to ur correction or often disrespect you
It’s better to call it quit to prevent future wahala
You’re a man, u will need peace of mind asf in ur marriage

That is the fcking sugar of the disease.

The modern day girl would not listen. Instead of listening and improving, they will use SIGN language, obfuscation, diversions and anger to take any debate/conversation to the gutter and continue with their delusions.

That is what modern feminism has brainwashed them with. That they are gold by virtue of being women and "they deserve .....".

Then when they fail or, better said, their delusions fail them, they then whine as "victims" (no accountability) and demand that society, government or men bail them out from the consequences of their own actions, choices and exercising of their "equality".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Autobot05: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I have never seen a man, who's up to 30 years saying he doesn't think he can marry.
It's mostly teenagers and boys in their 20s that says such.

Lmao .. Google MGTOW and tell me if its 20 years old boys
If a woman brings nothing to the table then she's a liability and should be avoided
Stop saying nonsense

I've decided not to settle for a liability... tge world is changing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
bluefilm:

After going thru this piece, all I can say to you is that you are not the only one.

The problem I have with most women in general is their entitlement mentality.

When you give a woman something, she rarely appreciates it the way a guy would because somewhere in her stupid mind, she thinks that she is automatically entitled to that favour.

Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by SSpeter(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Modified
Bros hustle, when you get money, you go love women (including their stupidity).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by 9japride(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Nope, both logic and emotions are socially inclined. If you give birth to a child today,the way you raised them will say more about their personality, it's nothing biological or a natural female trait. You folks are the ones who want to raise male and females in different so you get what made
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't agree with you. Male and female have different ways they react to things. It's natural and there is nothing bad about it. Women have their own special gifts and men don't have it. It's not about upbringing. Just like in the animal world, male and female behave differently. Humans are just higher animals.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by PATHWALKER(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Here is one way, not 💯 sure way to know a women who will never cheat but to know a women who have not cheated is to marry a virgin....
I don't know if in Future she will cheat, but I know in the past she never cheated on me based on her virginity as a proof and evidently.... Also the moment you marry someone's, their past becomes your past also and their future becomes yours also....
Tho many won't understan, but I know you will get a view of what am saying
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Look, I used to fawn around women until I caught women I respected and could swear for, in fornication and adultery, married and unmarried.

Today, I've developed a total blank attitude to women.

No woman fazes me again, beautiful, endowed, rich, homely or whatever.

I can look any woman straight in the eye and call her bluff.

I deal with them on a purely formal level and anyone who's developing feelings for me does so at her own peril.

I put up a post the other day seeking to know how one can identify a woman who will never cheat in marriage.

This is one information I need to get hold of to even consider marriage.

Op cited an example of the reckless Nekedepoly girl.

Check out reels, Instagram posts and posts on virtually any picture/video sharing site.

Its usually women in semi/total unclothedness.

How can you respect such characters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Googledotcom:
Today I saw a girl walking with her nipples shooting out, and I was asking myself the reason behind her action, and she seemed not bothered at all.

I wonder how it will look like if men start walking with erected d*cks in public places. Indeed men are created uniquely.

This is nonsense!

You are making no sense!

She is walking around like that because she wants to be seen as sexually desirable and then be validated as such.

The way men do theirs is not by walking around with erected dcks. It is by flashing money and spending large in public because they want to be seen as a highly successful provider and then be able to get easy sex from women.

If theirs is stuuupid, men's own are stuuuuupid as well!

They both do their respective ones, you are just not bright enough to decipher men's own.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
blaise26abj:
I totally understand where you are coming from . It can be quite distressing to hear somethings that come out of some ladies mouths . And it will get worse with the emphasis shifting from education to make money no matter what .

However @op . There are quite a number women with spectacular minds out there . It is just for you to look out for them . Being a sapiosexual , it titillates my brain when conversing with a lady with superior intellect . I have met quite a number of them .

The one that triggers me the most is when you try to educate or even give them links to educate them and they still continue to argue like they are some form of Ajegunle Aristotle. 😡😡😡.

grin grin grin grin grin

The art of not listening and continuing living in delusions is pervasive amongst women today.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where is Gerrard59 and pansophist to come and see this thread?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by captaininiobong(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yeah bro, if you look at the biblical point of view the Bible calls them weak vessels. But it them that chooses to be so, a woman can be brave and intelligent.

But she has a reason why she was created, she can help you achieve your intentions and also she can destroy you, depending on the type you choose.

I agree to you second opinion that women naturally got shallow thinking but not all is just that majority of then are like that. A girl who is a prostitute can never give you an idea and if you engage her in logical discussion all she says is yes, it's true o, that's correct and so on.

Just take an instance, I read of a girl who walked naked to a shopping mall. Like for real you can imagine what's in her mind and if you have affairs with this type the spirit following them can ruin you.

Some girls are intelligent, majority are not, you see those gender can be easily possesed by demons and when that happens it begins to affect their thinking faculty.

Demons don't think, they can see the future using magical tools and stuff, so when that replicates in a woman, she becomes so because of the two in one in her body.

I will give an instance of what you said, I met this girl when I went to serve in nasarawa, sometimes we do hang out, just chill, talk and talk and walk her home but it came a point in time, I asked her If could take her to a nearby eatery and she rejected it. Reasons been that she doesn't want pastor to see her with a guy but all the while I've been stepping out with her to places does that mean pastors haven't seen her?

You can imagine the shallow thinking? This same girl that use to form churchy(she attends one of the reputable church in nigeria i wont mention name) , misunderstanding of arranging wedding came up, she argued that in this economy one needs 3million for marriage and stuff, mehn, that's was how we splitted because I have never seen her acted that way, i told her boldly I can continue with someone who predicts to a man what he needs to have before marriage,

then she was annoyed (church worker) and till today she doesn't talk to me, later I was going through whatsap, saw her pics, she uploaded her piks with an earing and mouth painting, like bro she really looked like masquerade. I havent seen her doing that before.

Then i was like Bleep, do you mean this pictures she posted on whatsap profile, those same pastors she was scared of going out with me wont see it?

The trend they are following nowadays is doing anything for money, cheats, bad attitude which separates them from good relationship, most of them might end up lesbians and unmarried at old age. You will soon hear the government allowing polygamy even churches may patronize the idea because of the number of single women on the rise.

At some point in time I thought of friending a white girl who has something upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
joyousever:
Are you into males or something? Since you detest women's opinion, do you also detest their anatomy? Or do you do men in the place of women? In all your logic, remember your Mama is a woman and you came to this world through a woman.

No, we do not detest your genders anatomy.

That said, that is the problem right there. Because if not for that anatomy (its superior aesthetic and the sweetness), honestly, there is nothing men like me will have to do with women.

I prefer the reasoning, interests and company of men when I want to hang out.

I am just addicted to looking at women and I am a confirmed ashawo, hence I need them.

When a majority of them argue. I really get irritated with the illogical, shallow and self-centred nonsense coming out from their mouths!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.