Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? (40322 Views)

Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY / Why I’m A Misogynist (woman Hater) / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by ERlS(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Become a monk, reject dating/marriage and stay far away from women. T for thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
PATHWALKER:
Here is one way, not 💯 sure way to know a women who will never cheat but to know a women who have not cheated is to marry a virgin....
I don't know if in Future she will cheat, but I know in the past she never cheated on me based on her virginity as a proof and evidently.... Also the moment you marry someone's, their past becomes your past also and their future becomes yours also....
Tho many won't understan, but I know you will get a view of what am saying

I subscribe to this, and have no plans to marry a non-virgin.

But people will have excuses for cheating.

Take familiarity for example: a neighbor who's always in her face, the houseboy who's around while you traveled, a colleague sharing the same space with her in the office: anything that isolates her from you and brings her into close proximity with a man enough to breed familiarity and make her let her guards down, as well as offering the cover of secrecy.

What calibre of woman will stay true to her vows in such a situation and retain enough mental strength to resist that emotional pull to taste strange flesh?

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by fof1: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:
Honestly this has been bothering me for a while now. And I think that this is what is referred to as Misogyny
I hate the to hear or see the opinion of a female gender cos most times if not all the time, it doesn't make sense. And this realization could make me end up angry for the rest of that day. Whenever I apply logic to actually understand why they make such opinion, I find out that it's always out of emotion and not logic. They also always act before thinking (even when they think, their opinion still doesn't make sense). This is applied to all of them. None is excluded.

A typical example is the Nekede school girl who made a video saying it's the god of my pussy

I just see them as though they have no thinking faculty that is founded on logic. From the posts on social media, Whatsapp and everything. When you look at the motive and the reasoning behind it you will understand that the female gender has this shallow mindset. This is totally different from the male gender, exception to a very few. Majority of the male gender tend to have logical opinions about something.

Maybe I am too much of an observer, I really do not know. Or maybe because I am very sensitive. Sometimes I think to myself that if not that I was born by a woman, I don't see how useful they are, cos they are irritating when it comes to being logical. Try and engage them in a very intricate discussion, you will understand what I mean. The best they can do to appear intelligent is to be good at subjects in school which is always limited to the book they carry around in their school bags. And this is not intelligence.

Now my worry is that, it's affecting the way I act towards them. The worst punishment I can do to myself is to try withstand an opinion from them during arguments. That's the worst. This is giving me a second thought on whether to get married or not, as a matter of seriousness. Cos this is mentally draining to live with people like that for the rest of one's life.

It's really worrisome. Am I the only one?

Appologies if you are not ok with this. But it's just an observation I have come to learn so far so good about that gender.

Modified
One other thing I'd like to point out is that, it's not every male gender that your butts or your body (you shamelessly post on every social media page) will trigger some sort of unnecessary obsession with you. Until then, your weapon is just like a toy gun, absolutely useless. And you are probably useless if you have no logical thinking faculty.

CORRECTION PLS...The Lady in Question has Retracted or Edited her Statement or Post and Supported by her Legal Counsel to mean "...Her God and her Popsy",Pls. So Do Correct ur Vituperations and Scrutiny of text.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
saphiere:
You are probably being dumped by a lady. This is what happens when a lady dumps a man. They think otherwise of the female gender.

You'll be fine soon.

Another stuuuuupid SIGN language instead of enquiring and learning.

Later they will end up old, damaged and lonely, but yet be blaming the world but themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Nehyooh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
I remembered my Ex once told me that the way I used to reason and talk are always beyond her intelligence, kinda way far her thinking range.

Meanwhile, there are still some intelligent and logical ladies out there and I hope to marry one.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:
Change the circle of girls u are around. There are sensible girls out there also.

You sound like a woman.

This is the kind of foooolish response they will give when you highlight women's misdoings to them.

Are you a biatch or just a biatch to women?

8 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Antyxx: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Look, I used to fawn around women until I caught women I respected and could swear for, in fornication and adultery, married and unmarried.

Today, I've developed a total blank attitude to women.

No woman fazes me again, beautiful, endowed, rich, homely or whatever.

I can look any woman straight in the eye and call her bluff.

I deal with them on a purely formal level and anyone who's developing feelings for me does so at her own peril.

I put up a post the other day seeking to know how one can identify a woman who will never cheat in marriage.

This is one information I need to get hold of to even consider marriage.

Op cited an example of the reckless Nekedepoly girl.

Check out reels, Instagram posts and posts on virtually any picture/video sharing site.

Its usually women in semi/total unclothedness.

How can you respect such characters?
I quite understand you dear, your mother must have disappointed you so much that you loose all respect for women. I hope your mother has stopped prostitution now. I agree with your hatred

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
@ gloriousgbola what were you saying again?

That seun isn’t aware of what’s going on on his forum?

You seriously think he’s not letting all these slide just so that he can generate more views? Silence is violence IMO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by kazyhm(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Good Morning smileyand I like the way you type smiley
How about you try this know in your mind that a woman's strong suit is not her brains or her ability to reason 'logically'( but their bodies , sexiness, cuteness, her feminity) lol Logic now that's the Man's deal , so lets cut them some slack if you don't expect much from them you won't be disappointed and maybe even enjoy a long term relationship with them smiley

This is the antidote to the chaos....... your head is there

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Viicfuntop:
Lol.

It seems you have only shallow women or this “ senseless” group in your circle, so it’s actually impossible to see women beyond that. I mean you only meet stupid women. Have you ever asked yourself why stupid women feel very comfortable with you? They probably see you on the same level with them

So you think majority of women are stupid, shallow and part of a "senseless" group?
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
I like where this post has gone so far, look what can be achieved when you put a group of logical reasoning men in one place.

KlausMichaelson you're doing just fine, just don't let all these make you obsessed and angry. I am also in your shoes but I've conquered the hateful part.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
ERlS:
Become a monk, reject dating/marriage and stay far away from women. T for thanks

Very simple!!! Why do they always have to announce it to us? Why?grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Flame77: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your problem is of a mental origin and the only one who can help you is probably a professional psychiatrist or mental health therapist. Please make an appointment soonest so you can dig that worm out of your head before it ruins what is left of your mind. undecided

This is exactly what the OP is referring to about the female gender and you just proved him right. But I do know there are few exemptions to the OP's observations about the female gender. My sweet wife, my kid sister and my sweet mum of blessed memory are among the few exemptions. My baby girl of just 3 years too is really showing signs of another exemption.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Antyxx:

I quite understand you dear, your mother must have disappointed you so much that you loose all respect for women. I hope your mother has stopped prostitution now. I agree with your hatred

How does this comment of yours align with my submission, the OP's or that of the guy I quoted?

Please carry your off-point remarks elsewhere as I don't have time for unintelligent remarks.

When you say something sensible, I'll engage you even if you disagree with me.

If you're looking for market-women diatribe, you knocked on the wrong door.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't agree with you. Male and female have different ways they react to things. It's natural and there is nothing bad about it. Women have their own special gifts and men don't have it. It's not about upbringing. Just like in the animal world, male and female behave differently. Humans are just higher animals.
No buddy, studies have renounced the claim of it being natural, it's the way society chooses to raise them especially in the wakes of the gender binary and I never said it's a bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Lols this is the funniest random mentions I am getting here, hence the need to reply you. I have been expecting this kind of comment and I was too sure it will come from your gender.

In my dealings with women so far so good as an adult, I don't let emotion overpower my thinking faculty. And at such, there is no attachment whatsoever I can possibly have with a girl. I might show you care and everything you so much deserve but I am not attached to you. This is so because, you could dump on me the next day or I may do so to you too. But then, nothing comes out of it. I will still move and you will move on too as simple as that. But woe unto you if you were really attached to me emotionally as the case will most likely be.

I just can't help it, try as I might; there is never an emotional attachment. I just hope you get the point.

I know you won't, but just try.

She is just using SIGN language like almost all women.

Later, she will claim she is "different".

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by joyousever(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
You should also note that generalising women as illogical or senseless is a mere fallacy! Some are damn intellectually alert while some aren't. And same goes to your gender! I'm sapiosexual and I tend to easily get bored with unintelligent conversations or people who can't hold sensible conversations. But that doesn't mean the 'dull" ones should be regarded as sub-- humans or denigrated.

Sagamite:

No, we do not detest your genders anatomy.

That said, that is the problem right there. Because if not for that anatomy (its superior aesthetic and the sweetness), honestly, there is nothing men like me will have to do with women.

I prefer the reasoning, interests and company of men when I want to hang out.

I am just addicted to looking at women and I am a confirmed ashawo, hence I need them.

When a majority of them argue. I really get irritated with the illogical, shallow and self-centred nonsense coming out from their mouths!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Analyst7:

Lol I like ur point but I feel the reason men are outraged currently is because women are currently trying to displace men nature with that feminism of a thing, men have put up with a lot of things since the beginning of time, but currently women are trying to play this power game like they’re the victims, when truly men are

Very well said!
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by siofra(f): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin

This Op is tone deaf/blind. You have to wonder if he didn't notice the thinly veiled hate and venom in his original post. Trying so hard to make it sound like he just put out the most intelligent piece from his sick and biased mind. Or is hate not an emotion

Displaying the same trait he accuses women of. What a 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Geovanni412:
He doesn't need a psychiatrist Reality check is what he needs! His circle of friends is too poor to elevate his thinking.
People like this rarely keep or get to have that hence the need for intervention from that which is available. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rayban25:

You dont need to answer them...when women cant counter a fact they begin to use shaming tactics which is their only card to escape responsibility and accuntability

Very well said!
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by siofra(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Stop capping bullsh*t . Men have single handedly made the finest inventions without a woman's help

White men, not black men, dear.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Flame77: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Your truly are an ORIGINAL... Listen sir, you are on point and we can feel how pained you are.

The good thing is this... YOU ARE LIBERATED FROM THE MATRIX that controls this fallen world. Where phone passwords are private BUT boobs and vjay are exposed in everyway.... where MOVIES are about RICH SUCCESSFUL MEN MARRYING LOW... just to program the world to MAKE EXCUSES for ladies who don't bring anything to the table.... a fallen world matrix where divorce is CELEBRATED AS FREEDOM yet many damaged men were raised without fathers.

Well, ladies and many men may hate the truth you posted BUT I feel someone had to say it... because when the world accepted MALE GENDER to psychologically and biologically switch gender, they didnt foresee, that some people will choose to be animals and spirits.

the beauty of life is that NO ONE GETS OUT OF LIFE, ALIVE.

What used to be a shame, taboo, 20 years ago, is now seen as WOKENESS....

We can only protect and preserve ourselves by upholding our moral standards.

Na so. Very well articulated.
Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by gard9ner(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
KlausMichaelson:

Exactly what I am talking about, you are obviously a female and I understand clearly that this post may not go down well with you. Be that as it may, I read your post the first time and there was no need repeating yourself once again. Thank you, you can now rest.

He isn’t female, Kobojunkie is just a boy with an undeveloped brain, if you doubt me track his comments, from his always attacking, illogical and invasive manner he is the one who needs mental help more.

Always looking for arguments, I remember in one certain thread 2yrs ago, someone even laid curses on him and threatened to harm him physically. I pray they don’t harm him one day. People should just ignore the fool, watch his next actions now as I’ve given him small relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by seanwilliam(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
toffyz:

My brother, you're not the only one o
I'm experiencing the same as well
It is as if they're all programmed the same way.
An Incidence just happened btw me and my GF few days ago, I was telling this babe to be mindful of how she relates with a lady I know her through...Lol, this babe change ham for me o, sey " No oo, she (lady) can't ask questions about us na, we don't even talk about you, this and that..." I was marveled when I heard this from a supposed intelligent girl.

God bless you my brother . “ change your circle “ is always their defensive response

1 Like

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
joyousever:
You should also note that generalising women as illogical or senseless is a mere fallacy! Some are damn intellectually alert while some aren't. And same goes to your gender! I'm sapiosexual and I tend to easily get bored with unintelligent conversations or people who can't hold sensible conversations. But that doesn't mean the 'dull" ones should be regarded as sub-- humans or denigrated.

Darling, what part of your English dictionary explained to you that when someone says "majority", he is saying there is no population (aka "some"wink that are excluded?

Secondly, where did I call anyone "sub-humans"? You love to use conjectures and strawmans as a point?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by siofra(f): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sermwell:

I was thinking you're one of the ladies they rated here! I was waiting for people like you to give some intelligent response to what the OP wrote up there!

But these your response is just WOW! grin

By intelligent response, I know you mean supporting what the op said.

And for that you're stupid, because I wonder why one would see a piece like that directed against them, threatening their existence and subtly calling for their extermination and still support it.

Are you mad? You men protect your interests jealously and expect women not to do the same to theirs? Aren't they humans too, capable of judgement?

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, you guys don't see us as fellow humans but as a substandard version of you.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by Martinez39s(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
From the first three pages, you can see women coming here to prove his point with their reaction.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by ERlS(f): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Very simple!!! Why do they always have to announce it to us? Why?grin grin

Attention seeking and since nairaland is an echo chamber for misogynists, they want validation.

I'll never understand expending so much energy on something you supposedly hate. If i hate something, it simply doesn't exist to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by prophetfire: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
pocohantas:

And who cares? Are you among the men that will buy Range Rover for babes next week? So?? Please knock yourself out! grin

The fact that you guys always expect ladies to come start arguing with you. Can’t be me anymore o. Time that I will use to massage the ego of a provider ancestor. God abeg o!
. Provider ancestor? No na. I believed you are not in that league. Or are you?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? by prophetfire: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Fesline:
Men will start to understand what they really are when they go back to what God created them to be compare to a woman.

God have the intention of creating Man to dominate and replenish the earth... so he gave them power, thought, ability to reason and every other good quality you can imagine.

A man has all it takes to stand with so much pressure will nearly few woman can do this.

In general, men are created of higher quality than women, because when God was to Create woman he only say, an helpful mate for a man.

my point is that, women are programmed in a sense that they should help a man, so if you're expecting something outstanding or an opinion that is really productive from a woman and you can't find it, don't be disappointed because Man is to bring about an idea that a woman will help to develop into reality.

that's one of the major reasons why man and woman need each other......
. I concur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.