Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? (23103 Views)

Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by CrownLands(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
tolue42:

Where una dey hide head before naaa..lol.. so y'all just crawled out??

FAKE NEWS too much for SM, so we dey search before we comment. If not, scammers go finish us
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by tolue42(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
CrownLands:

FAKE NEWS too much for SM, so we dey search before we comment. If not, scammers go finish us

Have you tried to generate reference number from CBN website that you want to deposit lesser than 500,000k? The website will direct you strait to your bank. You can only deposit amount higher than 500,000k through CBN, that's what the website is saying..... So who is fooling who(??
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
aziaka111:
No,but tinubu is defeated

Why can't they find a way to defeat whoever they want to defeat without affecting the poor masses. Tinubu will only lose an election but imagine how many people are suffering.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Lunja: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/AaJessehalliday/status/1626624248935481355?s=20

Padipadi:

You aren't God.
So...your days of shame is numbered. You, Atiku, northern snakes here pretending as Igbos, the demented Igbos here, the uninformed Yorubas among you, from Buhari to Emefiele. All of you ll bath with shame water.
In fact, for mentioning Abiola, it's a sealed victory for BAT. Your wicked talk is highly noticed, though you think you are making fun and catching cruise.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Tayorshd2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
DMerciful:
You think you're smarter. The money you deposit is not immediately credited to your account. It would be checked and only released if its legitimate

Ok u mean to check your Info or details you filled before generating code online for d deposit right ??
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by DMerciful(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
They'd do background checks. If you've been receiving around 50k monthly but all of a sudden you deposit 1 million, they'll be suspicious and will not credit your account until you prove how you got it
Tayorshd2:

Ok u mean to check your Info or details you filled before generating code online for d deposit right ??
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by iamsolasoul(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
governments that like to spend but don’t want to spend don’t go very far
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Padipadi: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

I did not say he would not win,even Buhari campained for him.

But Abiola will be sworn in before Tinubu.

Abiola made himself president,so can Tinubu.
Tinubu has learned from Abiola's mistake.
You all can catch cruise while Buhari and northern cabals in connivance with PDP plot anything. God pass all of una. You ll surely bath with shame
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by CrownLands(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
tolue42:

Have you tried to generate reference number from CBN website that you want to deposit lesser than 500,000k? The website will direct you strait to your bank. You can only deposit amount higher than 500,000k through CBN, that's what the website is saying..... So who is fooling who(??

I was wise enough to quickly lodge in all my old notes before the 31st January date. I don't hoard old notes. My funds are in my bank. Because, I tried to do online transfer at ever opportunity.

That's my policy. I don't like to get caught in last minute struggles.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by AtikuOkowa: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Tinubu has learned from Abiola's mistake.
You all can catch cruise while Buhari and northern cabals in connivance with PDP plot anything. God pass all of una. You ll surely bath with shame

He learning the lesson,the bottom paragraph is waitong him,it is not yet known
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by AtikuOkowa: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
atmy1:

Why can't they find a way to defeat whoever they want to defeat without affecting the poor masses. Tinubu will only lose an election but imagine how many people are suffering.

They are defeating him,but he is taking people as a cover.

he is the one dragging people
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Tayorshd2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
DMerciful:
They'd do background checks. If you've been receiving around 50k monthly but all of a sudden you deposit 1 million, they'll be suspicious and will not credit your account until you prove how you got it

Better then
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Padipadi: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

He learning the lesson,the bottom paragraph is waitong him,it is not yet known
Troll, you ll end up crying while Tinubu celebrates as next president and ge ll be duly sworn in.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by PapalsBull(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Troll, you ll end up crying while Tinubu celebrates as next president and ge ll be duly sworn in.

Padipadi:

Now respond me like a sane person. Not like a mad dog.
If Christians pray, you can call on your God to pray too. MURIC is evil. The govt ll deal with them & you too.

Now do these stats?
Why do terrorists shout Allahu Akbar while committing crimes?
Which religion harbour terror?
Which religion is hostile to all religions on earth?
Answer: Islam.
What's the difference btw Jesus & Muhammad?
Jesus encouraged peace. Muhammad fought wars.
With these fee points of mine, I hereby leave the stage.
Layelaye e ma quote me mo!

Why are you supporting a Muslim- Muslim ticket seeing what Christians are passing through in the northern Nigeria.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Padipadi: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2023
PapalsBull:

Why are you supporting a Muslim- Muslim ticket?
It's no longer a Muslim Muslim ticket. Shettima was chosen to counter religious Muslim votes that Atiku intended to use. All politics and back stabbing that was to come has been figured out.

About my old post, it is what it is. There's different between what was mentioned above.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by AtikuOkowa: 6:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Trash,Troll are said to tear in peace

First used in UK then US.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by PapalsBull(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

It's no longer a Muslim Muslim ticket. Shettima was chosen to counter religious Muslim votes that Atiku intended to use. All politics and back stabbing that was to come has been figured out.

About my old post, it is what it is. There's different between what was mentioned above.
Don't you think if it was a Christian- Christian ticket a jihad would have been declare
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Padipadi: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
PapalsBull:

Don't you think if it was a Christian- Christian ticket a jihad would have been declare
Christian christian ll be more easier sef.
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by Padipadi: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Trash,Troll are said to tear in peace

First used in UK then US.

Mumuness!
Troll is applicable for an Internet non-entity like you not only us UK or US but worldwide
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by AtikuOkowa: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Mumuness!
Troll is applicable for an Internet non-entity like you not only us UK or US but worldwide

Clown
Re: Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dshocker:
I am happy that it has tamed Tinubu's power.

Really? Typical mumu allowing his brain to be tweeked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / Aliko Dangote Named 6th Most Charitable Person In The World / Joseph Wayas Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.