Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51028 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
What some people call disease, i call competition.

What simply happened to you was that, some
Micro-organisms got into your body, through a
body opening.

When they entered your body's environment,
and decided to fulfill their greatest funcions:
Survival and Reproduction.

To do that the need a lot of your body's resources,
especially your body's nutrients and cells.

So they started harvesting your body's resources
and also multiplying at a rapid rate.

Unfortunately for the microbes, your body has an
Immune response which is characterized by
White blood cells, which kills anything it classifies
as an unidentified object, and the microbes fell
into that category.

So your white blood cells did what they did best,
they started killing all of the harmful microbes
in your body.

The white fluid you are seeing is probably dead
white blood cells and lots of Dead Microbes(There were casualties on both sides).

The reason why your body can probably not defeat the microbe alone is because, micro-organisms reproduce a lot, as in a few hundred
thousands in an hour or less.

Your body cannot keep up with it, it kills one
and a hundred more pop out.

So, your body is using the signs and symptoms to
show you what is happening internally, and it is
also trying to seek your aid in defeating the unwanted microbes.

Think of it like the Letter the Army General Sends the President during the time of war to get more
aid, e.g More Weapons, Soldiers, Vehicles, Aircraft,
Explosives etc.

Your body is trying to tell you to find a better
Solution because it has done what it can and
it cannot kill all the mocrobes, they are just too
Many.

It is up to you to go to a Doctor and get a medicine, that is very efficient at killing whatever
microbes are disturbing your body's internal environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by KayCee92(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Next time, always use condom before having sex with an ibo girl

Now listen, i suspect you have gonorrhea but don't listen to what they are saying here and do self medication

Go to the lab tomorrow and do a test to be certain, that way, a doctor can quickly know which drugs to prescribe for you.

Once more, always use condom before having sex with any ibo girl

You are a fool.
Every other person that has been called fool should be apologized to because your level of foolery is legendary.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by oyeb15: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Squeeze bitter leaf and drink d water. Just one cup
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by occfx: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lucasinho:

Raw sex?

I wonder ooo, upon all these tinubu wahala somebody is still having raw sex with a random girl. Buhari just discovered his shege didn't go anywhere and has installed tinubu to finish work yet oP had erection to do raw. O lord of Africa have mercy and reinstall our operating system, no be only us chop Adam Apple na.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.
I think you have chlamydia .. and your gf is probably sleeping with multiple sex partners.. if she’s the only one you’ve been having sex with
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by remigiusizunna(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
What you have is urinary track infection (UTI)
Go to a pharmacy, explain to the physician, they'll give you an injection and a sachet of tablet depending on their prescription.
It shouldn't cost you more than 4k
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Blackzero: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

its gonorreah, go and get treated
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by hoyze24: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
You have gonorrhea, go see a doctor.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by sageb: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
mykymyk101:
Get Tetracycline one sachet, Chloramphenicol 1 sachet and 1 plastic of Sapele water or any white gin.

Pour little of the gin away, add 3doze of tetracycline (6pcs) and 2 doze of Chloramphenicol(4pcs). You have to open the capsule, so as to pour the content into the plastic of gin directly.
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it.
Drink everything at once, don't mind the bitterness, you can get sweet.

Take this today and tomorrow morning, it will cure every damn infection from your system.

Remember play safe and stay positive.

Chloraphenicol is a medicine for eye deficiency
How come you are using it for STI?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Killerbag36: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Die its ur portion just accept it ok
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:
go and see a doctor
At general hospital or FMC
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by KingDamzzy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Take Metronidazole (Flagyl) for a week. 100% cures it.

You most likely have Trichomoniasis or your girlfriend has Bacterial Vaginosis and passed to you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
occfx:

I wonder ooo, upon all these tinubu wahala somebody is still having raw sex with a random girl. Buhari just discovered his shege didn't go anywhere and has installed tinubu to finish work yet oP had erection to do raw. O lord of Africa have mercy and reinstall our operating system, no be only us chop Adam Apple na.
No be African man chop Adams apple na
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Abbeycharles(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lashing gone wrong sad

I must be honest with you bro, you've contacted grade A gonorrhoea which is resistant to antibiotics and I doubt you're going to survive this

RIP in advance bro
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
KingDamzzy:
Take Metronidazole (Flagyl) for a week. 100% cures it.

You most likely have Trichomoniasis or your girlfriend has Bacterial Vaginosis and passed to you.
Em
Senor bros
Are you sure the guy is not infected with funbacteriogonorheavaginohotis undecided
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Salisu19(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
WhatsApp 08050520258 for Strong Herbal Tablet for infections(It fight and cure all forms of infections permanently)
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Laird(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Go to a qualified health centre

See a doctor

Do all the sexually related tests

Then get treated based in the results
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by noah24(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mugu

CANDYDADDY:

As you didn't ask our advice when u want to shift her womb, you have no excuse to ask remedy for ur infections

It's best bet you should keep secreting colostrum through ur penis glans
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Laird:

Go to a qualified health centre

See a doctor

Do all the sexually related tests

Then get treated based in the results
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by mrnweke103(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

buy enough bitter kola pill them and put it inside ever water bottle leave it for 24 hours and start drinking it. +233558367225 Chat me and thank me when you get healed
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
All this people advising someone std to take her
Lord have mercy on una
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get a toothpaste like closeup, rub 3 time a day and scrub with a toothbrush and thank me later.
cheesy grin cool cool
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by tishbite42: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Malibe:
It Is an antibiotics. You can brows about it. Its very effective

Weird name though
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Get a toothpaste like closeup, rub 3 time a day and scrub with a toothbrush and thank me later.
cheesy grin cool cool
You wan killam like cockroach
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Popson0424: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na gonorrhea u get bro!!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Your girlfriend infected you with STD. Go to the hospital. When you done treating yourself tell your girlfriend to advice his boys to always wear condom anytime they want to climb her.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by dopamean: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Gentamicin plus Augmentin should clear it off. That's genorrhea
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
baralatie:

You wan killam like cockroach

Wetin make i tell am na!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by sunsplash99(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get Ocefix 400mg you would be okay.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Brush1: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

As you didn't ask our advice when u want to shift her womb, you have no excuse to ask remedy for ur infections

It's best bet you should keep secreting colostrum through ur penis glans

You got me laughing. But, on this forum, we are like a family though. Help him if you could.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Geovanni412(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seunosewar:

he should start eating garlic and onion without any direction, you want to create a resistance for him ba

The garlic and onion will build up his natural immunity before he sees a herbal doctor

Im suppose get sense to check the side effects and recommended dosage

I don direct am small , make im use im sense complete d rest.

Im no tell us when im been dey put in just the tip.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by araoye(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to a clinic straight,
Roseodd:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.