Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51104 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Chasito(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
My man, you get mind dey do raw since with 9ja girls?? Nawa for you o.

Speedy recovery.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by lomprico(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.

You have gonorrhoea. See a doctor or pharmacist
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Malibe: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
It Is an antibiotics. You can brows about it. Its very effective

tishbite42:

grin grin grin
Which one be Togomycin again?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Impersonator2: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Chai..

Look for herbal remedy that has cloves as an ingredient

Start eating raw garlic and onions daily

Try these three things and tell us the outcome...see a herbal doctor as well for more details

he should start eating garlic and onion without any direction, you want to create a resistance for him ba
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Toyofather(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Get red and yellow capsules with Chelsea dry gin full all inside the dry gin leave it for some hrs then take it
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Impersonator2: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=adetola77 post=121440792][/quote]
haba, mixing up orthodox with herbs, which kyn doctor are you
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by tundeblack: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Buy augmentin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ogunleti01: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmm! E ti ba gbajumo yin de ibi to la peere
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by KayCee92(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dialpad:
Stop playing, i suspect you are an attention seeker, walking into the nearest pharmacy solves the problem

Seeking attention with infection?
Lol 😹
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by mukthar2000(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
I for say make u contact one of my Igbo friend for harber drink, but I doubt if the go attend to you as they still mourning how to collect back their mandate from already swear in JAGABAN.

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Pickmycall: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Go to a pharmacy and ask for Ciprofloxacin drug.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Voiceofthestree: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
That’s is gonorrhoea I can help you contact me on WhatsApp 07037811972.... now you have become a man
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Kamalex2: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bro just took 1 oloja pupa and 1 funfun with seamans morning and night for 3 days regularly, i swear you will thanks me later
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Humphery09(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

just go get cotrim,chitrim or Latrim any of the trim drugs card and take 5tablet in the morning and the other 5 in the evening although you would feel a bit dizzy and weak but just sleep it out and you are god to go it just gonorrhoea you have
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Emmy000seun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you have someone that can inject you then just buy **ceftriazone injection, and **Gent 80mg,.1bd for 3days..meaning day and night. And you will support it with **cefixime cap 500mg 1bd 5/7,,**metronidazole 400mg 1tds 5/7..**Diclofenac 50mg 1bd 3/7.. do this and thank me later
Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Don't Try Self-Medication, your Health is too
Important to Risk it.

Try getting a diagnosis and treatment from a Certified Doctor.

Also a side request: Try to convince your girlfriend
to get Medical diagnosis.

If she infected you then it means:

1. She has the infection and is somehow immune
to it.

2. The micro-organisms are already in her body
and they are steadily multiplying, but her
immune system can't detect it.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by NaijaCover(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Yello1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenachi:
Bro
You have staphylococcus
Injection first before taking any drugs

If you really need help just mention me here and I’ll tell you the injection and drugs you’ll need. It wouldn’t cost more than 7k-10k

Note(if you go to any Pharmacy or Hospital budget like 40k-60k)
60k?qwantnew.

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Clashhh1: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sha try check for HIV after a while but for now na gonorhea u get bros + your babe dey cheat on you.

From your talk e sure me die say na your first infection experience be that
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by palmer37: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hit me up
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by 00FFT00(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

So, it appears you contracted an STI. I suspect gonorrhea, but may also be something else or a combination of others. I recommend Azithromycin, sold under the brand name Zithromax for a minimum of 7 days (read insert pamphlet for recommended dosage), then have a qualified laboratory examine whether you are free from further infection.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
badboyTee:
This is the only remedy cheesy I hope you don't infect others with HIV
Lol, no be small thing.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Jnana19(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Infection flusher call 0706 106 7342
quote author=Roseodd post=121435132]I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Help me with the perfect drug name.[/quote]
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mandesz:
Wao! Thank God u detect this early. Go for test or use antibiotics such as vancomycin, ciprotab, amoxicillin etc. Use 2 time daily for at least 2wks. It's btw N250-300. U can also add herbs by taken garlic or onions in the morning and night, very early in the morning and night b4 bed. Onions is preferable because of garlic smell.
Did I just hear vancomycin?Haaaa.All the drugs you listed will not cure gonorrhoea.Did you know vancomycin has a narrow therapeutic index?Did you know vancomycin has a serious side effects of nephrotoxicity and ototoxicity?.You are just a killer,I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Vanzaki(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Take ceftriaxone injection for 5days and then get these drugs :Doxycycline and metrodinazole(Flagyl)
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by zakkxx: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Stop fornication u say no! Na u sabi ooo! Repent and stop the nonsense! The next one will be Hiv!!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ifyz0001: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Baba....go hospital especially general hospital.

That thing is UTI, she must have gotten it from the toilet.

Sharperly run go hospital, the things can finish a man o.

Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Take Kiss condom tablet, one for every thrusting action until symptoms disappears completely.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by spartachico(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
LEEMAO

AARUNN GBAJUMO

SEE A DOCTOR AND YOU WILL BE FINE AND BECAREFUL NEXT TIME.
Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
U have to also be honest and go to pharmacy and see chemist. Let honest lead u there as it lead u to it infectious girlfriend... if u are not the one who's infectious. And for the main time enjoy ur goarnohea.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ceejay57: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
person give you infection,yet you still dey call her your girlfriend, brodaman abeg "o lee chi ina efe".
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Kodak9(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

As you didn't ask our advice when u want to shift her womb, you have no excuse to ask remedy for ur infections

It's best bet you should keep secreting colostrum through ur penis glans
😂😂😂😂 abeg kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.