Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51105 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Osobi32(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to any pharmacy and get aurgmentin 500mg, take it one tablet everyday and u will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.
am battling with same stuff, but just go to any chemist or drugs store ask for CIPROTAB bought it 5H

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Creamypie(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

gonorrea symptoms. Quick treatment is the best. See a pharmacist
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ProphetM0hammad: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Drealman20:

Walai the first and only time I had an infection, na Igbo girl give me infection ooo

I have had sex with akwa ibom girl, I no get infection

Igbo girl carry infection give me

That's because of all the tribes, they are the ones that sleep around the most.
Even in brothels, 80% of them are ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by eroticecstasy: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

You guys should stop nacking olosho raw you won't hear.
Ogpeni, go and stand up where you fall. Hit any general hospital after 90 days for HIV screening, it's free bro.

God forbid me nack raw in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by clockwisereport: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
mapaj44484:
Fdsgj

Seun mynd44 Dominique
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by saintdeby(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

You don get gonorreah bro
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Scorror442: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Buy chloramphenicol one sachet, remove 4capsules from the sachet and pour it in a cup, add little salt 🧂 to it mix it together with little water and drink. Repeat the process morning and night for 3days, say bye bye to the infection. NB: it’s very bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nonexisting1: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
When you fucck Nigerian girl without condom, it means you have dug your grave somewhere. Your life is running on half tank now.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Go to the medical lab and do a urethral swab for Gonorrhoeal infection, and Chlamydia serology.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lucasinho:

Raw sex?
no. Artificial.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by rabiudon: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Azythromycin and gentamicin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Scorror442: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Buy chloramphenicol one sachet, remove 4capsules from the sachet and pour it in a cup, add little salt 🧂 to it mix it together with little water and drink. Repeat the process morning and night for 3days, say bye bye to the infection. NB: it’s very bitter.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by phemmie06(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaTola:
Why risk your life and health having sex unprotected? Don't you value your health? To think you still have the guts to call her "my girlfriend" undecided undecided

Enjoy your Pro Max in peace. When you were banging and enjoying the infected kpekus, did you call us? Why are you disturbing us now?That's Gonorrhea at work
Ciprotab
Plus antibiotics injections
Nairaland is not a hospital.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by pacificom: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Omo confam na staphylococcus dey worry you. No die in silence o, no do I don cares o.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by DoxxAnon: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
The question you should be asking is, if you got the infection from her, where did she get the infection from?

Don’t abuse antibiotics. Go and do a test and they’ll prescribe the correct drugs for you
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Jnrprince1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Go do agbo
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by gaventa: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
1 sachet of chloramphenicol and gin. Empty the content of the meds( powder into the white gin) drink once
Roseodd:

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by juniorstar(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

You slept with a hoe..in the form of a gf
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Kingcalls: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Zithromax ....
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Juanmike(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Extract the milk, and mix with warm water.
Take 1 short every night b4 bed.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ceenachi: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Chai. You people self. You will let him kill himself for nothing. To the OP that's Gonorrhea nothing else. It's advisable to take injection actually but then you can go for some Antibiotics like Amoxicillin. It will cure it fa

Bro
That’s not Gon…it’s Staph

Back to the medication
Taking Amoxicillin won’t cure anything but Ampiclox (contains a combination of ampicillin and cloxacillin )
Ampiclox will just stop it for the meantime but it’ll resurface again

Op if u need help
I’ll list all the medications you need (Injection and Drugs)

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Mandesz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wao! Thank God u detect this early. Go for test or use antibiotics such as vancomycin, ciprotab, amoxicillin etc. Use 2 time daily for at least 2wks. It's btw N250-300. U can also add herbs by taken garlic or onions in the morning and night, very early in the morning and night b4 bed. Onions is preferable because of garlic smell.
Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Anonymoususher: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

I had same experience. That should be urinary tract infection (UTI).

I bought cyprotab and doxycycline.

I took both continuously till it stopped

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sleektiger: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lucasinho:

Raw sex?

No... Unraw
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Federalis: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
You are on your way to the deadly H.I.V. Sorry oo...
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ceenachi: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
BigYash:
Go run test first.. it might not be gono only.. Hiv fit join.. so that you go start ur daily meditation on time,make e no turns aids.. Them still dey Bleep raw this age,when infections full everywhere? You don’t value your life guy

It’s not HIV anything
It’s just a Infection that can b treat
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by richmanrichard: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Your gf, other nigga's side chick and sometimes, community hole. Trust only yourself and stop going raw on any "gf".
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Oyerinde16(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ifs an infection... Go do a swop test... In Nigeria depending on the hospital, it cost around 30-60k for treatment... Once experienced it... Since them my guy, I no de do anyhow girls againmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.