Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51102 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ForG(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Daslim180(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
That's gonorrhea... Get antibiotics drugs or injection. That's my thought tho! You can do check up at a nearest hospital
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by money121(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.

Augmentin

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

The end is near cut off ur d!CK bro

😂
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by youngtizzy1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oti ko golo
Sorry guy no one is perfect on this.
Just go to a standard Pharmacy with your Gf,both of you guys needs to be treated.

Get well soon

Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Tissaia(f): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doxycycline 300 naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Papafada: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
I have a strong remedy if interested reply me asap[uote author=Roseodd post=121435132]I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Help me with the perfect drug name.[/quote]I
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Goodlady(f): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

No remedy
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by VenExchangee: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
fafambo:
Go to any pharmacy tell them to give you ADAY medicine, after taking come and thank me later, welcome on board ur now a complete man
I'm telling you, 🤣🤣🤣
Na now he become man

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sandazblack: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
That’s gonorea. Go to the pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Papafada: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
I have a strong remedy if interested reply me asap[uote author=Roseodd post=121435132]I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Help me with the perfect drug name.[/quote]I I have strong remedy
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Kapeter(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ceenachi:
Bro
You have staphylococcus
Injection first before taking any drugs

If you really need help just mention me here and I’ll tell you the injection and drugs you’ll need. It wouldn’t cost more than 7k-10k

Note(if you go to any Pharmacy or Hospital budget like 40k-60k)

Chai. You people self. You will let him kill himself for nothing. To the OP that's Gonorrhea nothing else. It's advisable to take injection actually but then you can go for some Antibiotics like Amoxicillin. It will cure it fa

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Legal001: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seek medical advice, run a test immediately
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ina ruwa na
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by VenExchangee: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lucasinho:

Raw sex?
is it bad to have raw sex with his girlfriend?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Kaido: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Having unprotected sex with a Nigerian girlfriend is same as sleeping with a prostitute unprotected

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

These are symptoms of Gonorrhoea.

Visit a very good pharmacy and speak to a Pharmacist.

You will be given a combination of good antibiotics and everything will clear in 2 days.

However, please make sure you complete your dose even if Symptoms dissappear in 2 days.

NB: If you are given medication that is not strong enough, the infection will be recurring.

And make sure that your Carrier GF is also treated. Next time, don't trust anyone enough to have unprotected sex with them

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by merits(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Tell your girlfriend to suck your pe.nis to suck out the milky liquid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Karemarealty288(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

It's important that you seek medical attention as soon as possible if you are experiencing pain when urinating and milky discharge from your penis after a sexual encounter. These symptoms could be a sign of a sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, or a urinary tract infection (UTI).

It's crucial to get a diagnosis and treatment for any potential infections, as they can lead to more severe health complications if left untreated. You should see a healthcare professional who can perform a physical examination and testing to determine the cause of your symptoms and provide the appropriate treatment.

In the meantime, you should refrain from any sexual activity to prevent further spreading of the potential infection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Soulsymbol99: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jst pray say na only gonorrhea she give u

4 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Drealman20: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
VenExchangee:
I'm telling you, 🤣🤣🤣
Na now he become man

Same thing a chemist told me when I had such infection.

How does having infection translate to being a man?

What if I av protective sex and never had infection, does it make me less of a man?

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ProphetM0hammad: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Next time, always use condom before having sex with an ibo girl

Now listen, i suspect you have gonorrhea but don't listen to what they are saying here and do self medication

Go to the lab tomorrow and do a test to be certain, that way, a doctor can quickly know which drugs to prescribe for you.

Once more, always use condom before having sex with any ibo girl

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by juman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Use salt, water, honey and oil.
DRINK THEM WHILE YOU SIT ON MORTAL.

You a troll.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Illegal1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Small children infection nah u jst dey worry urslf for...

omoh...dat babe dn serve u golo breastfast....

jst go any chemist,ask dem to gv u white and yellow capsule and apiclux bisham then use chelsea dry gin take download am....

tnk me later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by eroticecstasy: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

The end is near cut off ur d!CK bro

This picture illustration is weird, chai
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by thebestprice(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Call me ..
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Until you begin to feed it raw eba or garri , that is when you will run to a medical Doctor without knowing whether the person is a male or female....
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Drealman20: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Next time, always use condom before having sex with an ibo girl

Now listen, i suspect you have gonorrhea but don't listen to what they are saying here and do self medication

Go to the lab tomorrow and do a test to be certain, that way, a doctor can quickly know which drugs to prescribe for you.

Once more, always use condom before having sex with any ibo girl

Walai the first and only time I had an infection, na Igbo girl give me infection ooo

I have had sex with akwa ibom girl, I no get infection

Igbo girl carry infection give me

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by solok: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Don't be shy about it, go see a doctor quickly and make sure you dilligently follow prescribed medication, abstain from intercourse (even if you are married) till you receive 'all clear' verdict from your doctor. If possible, take your girlfriend along for the treatment without being judgemental.
Do these in your own interest and as a vital public service. Screen for HIV also as it tends to walk hand-in-hand with VD. The earler you know the extent of issues, the better you chances of returning to your happy go lucky self.
Good luck!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.