Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51113 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ademolu2002(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Roseodd post=121435132]I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.[/quote

DM 08033195151
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Olatemiseeni24: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
The infection can be cure by doxycycline tablet
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Brush1: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Help me with the perfect drug name.

Just see a doctor to prevent any damage.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by vannessa7(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
I really pity you, please don't listen to all those recommending herbal remedies, don't kill yourself, also your best bet is to go and run a lab test, it will identify the exact infection and even recommend the right drugs, you will take it to a hospital and the doctor will advice you on dosage and everything, take this serious don't joke with your health and inform that girl too for the sake of the society and a good deed. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Your girlfriend infected you with STD. Go to the hospital. When you done treating yourself tell your girlfriend to advice his boys to always wear condom anytime they want to climb her.
Abi he will first the girlfriend to hospital for treatment
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by fof1: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

This Platform is not Pharmacy Store...Go to the Clinic for Proper Medical Attention,Pls. And Do well to Treat ur Girl Friend too...So that You can Cure the Source of the Gonorrhea...if She Can Keep her Legs Close for You alone,Pls!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Olatemiseeni24:
The infection can be cure by doxycycline tablet
Walahi like say you know
Na dyignoramucin tablet
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by ADSP116(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Another good option is pouring the red capsule and the yellow capsule inside chalsea liquor,he should try that and thank me latter.
adetola77:

Pour red and yellow capsule inside half bottle of maltina plastic filled with lime , and start to drink morning, afternoon and night with 2teaspoon.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by abbey503(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and take gent injection for 5days and thank me later
Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Geovanni412(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
@Roseodd

In this modern day and age,

Why person go do enter raw?

We dey talk say we dey find naira and you come dey complicate your life?

If you dey serious with babe, what stops you from telling her to run STD test or test for UTI?

You go just take am for granted...most infections sef na through dirty toilets

Either you start dating only ajebo girls or you do the needful to protect yourself next time

20 mins of pleasure is not worth 2 weeks of embarrassment or more at the Doctors place.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by kampbelo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

By a sachet of chloramphenicol capsule 500g precisely
and the smallest bottle of Chelsea dry gin

Procedure
Pour 9 capsules inside a cup and add half bottle of the dry gin. Mix together and drink it.

Repeat the same procedure after 3 days. You will come back and share testimony

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Tzar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to a doctor ASAP! Don’t play with your reproductive health and life looking for cheap fixes. Puss is never a good sign!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
How in the name of Jesus Christ son of God do you mix chloramphenicol and Chelsea!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by saudatu(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
adetola77:

Pour red and yellow capsule inside half bottle of maltina plastic filled with lime , and start to drink morning, afternoon and night with 2teaspoon.
the
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by alizma: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

I shot of gentamicin injection will erase the ugly situation then you may need to take more than one and other tablets to clear everything from your system. Go and see a doctor, you don contact gono haha
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by lalax(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Walk into any pharmacy and tell dem to give Augmentin... it should be around 7k or more now.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
And someone said red and yellow capsule inside maltina? undecided
Do you even know the red and yellow capsules
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by authentic18: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

That’s gonorrhea and maybe more from what I’ve read about it.
Best to get injections and pills to cure it
Go for a test & see a doctor first of all
The test could reveal more
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by babz11(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omo see different types of prescription both local and pharmacy standard, una dan carry sweetie die grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by micxwell(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Make them knack you Ceftriaxone Injection for like 7days lipsrsealed Come follow am up with Ciprofloxacin/Ciprotab tablets cry just to be sure you're good

Your girlfriend needs to be treated too.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
I showed this thread to two doctors and one was just lafing and the other was saying Lord Have mercy!
But both krept saying they ain't saying shit.if the op does not know his way to hospital!
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by baralatie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
1saed:

there are a shot list of good medications out in the shelves. however here is my prescription.

keep drinking Ur urine, all day, all night and drink only water , if you do not get clearance in days, do to me what you please
grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Yayi229: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

That's Gonokakko
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by mayorkent(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Calm down , go to a government owned hospital, they would run tests and prescribe appropriate medicine for you.
Eat fruits , vegetables and drink plenty of water while all this is going on.
You'd be alright last last na just small naira e go take.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Highestpromoton(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

You have gonorrhea
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by MasterTeeUSA: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
What does milky white discharge indicate?

Producing milky white discharge is the body’s way of cleaning sexual organs, keeping them healthy and functioning well. In some cases, however, discharge from the vagina or penis can be a signal that something else is going on inside the body.

According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the vagina begins producing discharge at puberty.

Made mostly of water and microorganisms, this discharge helps move dead cells from the vaginal lining. Throughout a female’s menstrual cycle, the amount and consistency of this discharge may change.

For males, discharge typically appears during preejaculation and ejaculation.

However, milky white discharge can indicate that a person needs to see a healthcare professional.

Causes in males
Other than preejaculate and ejaculate, discharge from the penis may signal that a male should see a doctor. It is usually due to a sexually transmitted infection (STI).

Urethritis
Urethritis refers to inflammation of the urethra. This is the tube that transports urine from the bladder to the penis during urination.

Although the exact cause is unknown, urethritis typically occurs due to STIs, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea. It can also occur due to irritation.

If the cause is due to a bacterial infection, the discharge may be white and cloudy.

A male may also notice that the end of their penis is painful, itchy, or swollen.

Learn more about urethritis here.

Treatment
According to American Family Physician, a doctor will typically prescribe antibiotics. They may also recommend that a male undergoes testing for STIs.

During treatment, the male should abstain from sexual intercourse for at least 1 week. The doctor may also encourage them to refrain from:

eating spicy foods
using scented soaps
engaging in vigorous or frequent masturbation
Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is a bacterial STI that causes painful urination and pus-filled discharge. The colorTrusted Source of the discharge can be white, yellow, or green.

Other symptoms in males include painful urination and painful or swollen testicles.

Treatment
Gonorrhea is treatable using antibiotics.

Chlamydia
Chlamydia is a bacterial STI. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, it is the most frequently reported bacterial STI in the United States.

Chlamydia causes milky white discharge from the penis, along with painful urination.

Epididymitis, which refers to the painful swelling of the epididymis (the tube at the back of the testicle), can occur in a minority of males with chlamydia.

Testicular pain, tenderness, and swelling also occur in a minority of males with chlamydia.

Learn more about chlamydia in males here.

Treatment
Similarly to gonorrhea, a person can take antibiotics to treat chlamydia.

People should also abstain from sexual intercourse for 7 days. Sexual partners of those with chlamydia should also receive treatment.

Other causes
Trichomoniasis can cause white discharge in both males and females.

According to the CDCTrusted Source, trichomoniasis is a very common STI, affecting roughly 3.7 million people in the U.S.

Although 70% of people do not show any symptoms, when the symptoms do appear, they can range from mild irritation to severe inflammation.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/milky-white-discharge#in-males

Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by FertilityH: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Chai..

Look for herbal remedy that has cloves as an ingredient

Start eating raw garlic and onions daily

Try these three things and tell us the outcome...see a herbal doctor as well for more details

Check out my page via https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090160966815&mibextid=ZbWKwL
(Ttc fertility house)

You can also chat me up for follow up for herbal only and don't forget your bae needs treatment aswell
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by AyGrafix: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
My friend had this some years ago, and he almost cry whenever he wants to piss, his boxer filled with yellow purse, disgusting 🤮, it was herbal medicine he used before it left, it can kill. Or make a man lose his balls.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

1g ceftriaxone (Preferrably rocephin or mesporin) injection for 3 days, then Azithromycin (preferrably by Phizer) 1g once daily for 3 days and you are good.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Emola12(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who you ask when you want Nack ur girlfriend Infection kee u there oloriburuku eda eyan
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ina ruwa na
Wallahi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.