Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (50992 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sleektiger: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Drink beans water for a month and come bless me
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Panelbeater(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
They use infection swear for Nigerian girls? Haba!! Fu*k them once like this and spend over 100k on medical test, injections and drugs. Tueh!! This is tiring these days I swear.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Okiton: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.

Gonorrhea

Enter a pharmacy and ask for cypro max
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Haaaa u Don collect..is either ur gal is a whor*e or u a cheat
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Stricher: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Gonorrhea
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sholmakem(f): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
God and see a doctor, they give you injection and other.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by iTommysco: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
I just finished treating mine lemme help

Check the pictures

Na God go help Us with big yarnch with infection

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

All you need do is to tie the neck of the bastard flog the hell out of it to teach it a lesson never to pressure you again in the future. Thank me later
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Sholmakem(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Sholmakem post=121445781]God and see a doctor, they'll give you an injection and other.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by iTommysco: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023

Check the pictures

Na God go help Us with big yarnch with infection,

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by MedikRajj(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
buy chloramphenicol and ceftriaxone injection . Ceftriaxone injection is better if it is gonorrhea.
Vancomycin injection or Gentamicin injection if others like staph , syphilis. use ampicillin with
it . if it is just UTI use Ornydazole + Ofloxacin but first of all go for a test .
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by koboko69: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Chlamydia...easy to treat. You gf is sleeping with someone else. Take azithromycin – one dose of 1g, followed by 500mg once a day for 2 days. Thank me later
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by richmanrichard: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oyerinde16:
Ifs an infection... Go do a swop test... In Nigeria depending on the hospital, it cost around 30-60k for treatment... Once experienced it... Since them my guy, I no de do anyhow girls againmn
just 30k- 60k.depends only the area you are living. cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by iTommysco: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023

Check the pictures

Na God go help Us with big yarnch with infection,.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by KINGS100(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Looks like you have ghonorea, I advice you go to a medical lab or proper test.

Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by YeyeGbami: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Go and and see a doc, you need to get a STI test done to know how many and types of infections you don carry first. Tell that your partner to get tested too. She could be spreading to other as we speak.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Proparatech(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Take ceftriaxone injection for 5 days. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by OblorOblor: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Whatever antibiotics that would be prescribed for you, please drink lots of water, so much so that you're always taking a leak.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by EngrOloye: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and buy aquaclav tablet 625 mg. Tell d pharcist ur age.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Either Staphylococcus or Gono
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by VenExchangee: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Drealman20:

Same thing a chemist told me when I had such infection.

How does having infection translate to being a man?

What if I av protective sex and never had infection, does it make me less of a man?

Speechless πŸ˜„ grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by flokii: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
@OP Just budget like 90k to buy antibiotics and injections.. you've contacted gonorrhea.

For your own good, go for full scale STD tests in a lab, so you don't develop fertility problems later when you want to start raising family. Don't rely solely on agbo if you like yourself.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by advanceDNA: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
mykymyk101:
Get Tetracycline one sachet, Chloramphenicol 1 sachet and 1 plastic of Sapele water or any white gin.

Pour little of the gin away, add 3doze of tetracycline (6pcs) and 2 doze of Chloramphenicol(4pcs). You have to open the capsule, so as to pour the content into the plastic of gin directly.
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it.
Drink everything at once, don't mind the bitterness, you can get sweet.

Take this today and tomorrow morning, it will cure every damn infection from your system.

Remember play safe and stay positive.

6 capsule of tetracycline??
And 4 capsules of chloraomphenicol??

Drink everything at once??
Still use it tomorrow??

Guy....this is over dose ooo...and its not something u should tell someone u dont know

It can cause problem for a person that doesnt have strong kidneys or liver....

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Ybholy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to pharmacy and buy these:
1. A Day Kit (content is Fluconazole)
2. Buy ciprotab 500mg (content is oxifloxacin)
3. Buy Floxacin 400mg

First day, open the A Day Kit. Drink the smallest content in the morning, drink the center one in the afternoon and the last two belle in the night.

Next day, Drink one tab from each morning and night. In two to 3 days, you won’t notice anything again.

Thank me later bro 😎

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by tishbite42: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
In plain language, commit suicide
grin grin cheesy grin
mykymyk101:
Get Tetracycline one sachet, Chloramphenicol 1 sachet and 1 plastic of Sapele water or any white gin.

Pour little of the gin away, add 3doze of tetracycline (6pcs) and 2 doze of Chloramphenicol(4pcs). You have to open the capsule, so as to pour the content into the plastic of gin directly.
Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it.
Drink everything at once, don't mind the bitterness, you can get sweet.

Take this today and tomorrow morning, it will cure every damn infection from your system.

Remember play safe and stay positive.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by emu22(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Staphylococcus,na better anti biotics and injection you go take ooo if not it is a sorry something.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Malibe: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you get money Use Togomycin Inj and ofloxacin tab bd 5/7 at least or use LY, nitro and levofloxacin bd 5/7
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Jembewon2020: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chat me privately and get a perfect solution to your problem on 08024887366
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by nosike3(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
buygala:
A girl gave you infection, and you still call her "My Girlfriend" grin... If she didn't get the infection from you, where did she get it from? cheesy

She is "Our Girlfriend" Sir... She is the People's Mandate.. On her Mandate we all stand grin
This nairaland sef grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by CaptainFM1: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Show me, lemmie see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.