Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Please How Can I Handle This Infection - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Handle This Infection (51099 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Infection ( Sweety) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by tishbite42: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Next time, always use condom before having sex with an ibo girl

Now listen, i suspect you have gonorrhea but don't listen to what they are saying here and do self medication

Go to the lab tomorrow and do a test to be certain, that way, a doctor can quickly know which drugs to prescribe for you.

Once more, always use condom before having sex with any ibo girl
Paedophilia Mohammedan

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by nosike3(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Osobi32:
Go to any pharmacy and get aurgmentin 500mg, take it one tablet everyday and u will be fine.
Augmentin comes in 625 and 1gram.. Doctor grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by RichDad1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

What medicine can I take please.
Help me with the perfect drug name.
Go to and pharmacy. Ask of Zithromax or any drugs that contains Azithromycin and also get Doxycycline. You’ll be fine in days.
However, explain to the pharmacist so you can be give the dosage instructions to avoid abuse.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by tishbite42: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Malibe:
If you get money Use Togomycin Inj and ofloxacin tab bd 5/7 at least or use LY, nitro and levofloxacin bd 5/7
grin grin grin
Which one be Togomycin again?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by EnterpriseMan: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:
I am going to be honest here,I had sex with my girlfriend before traveling, and now my penis is removing milky liquid, and also it pains me sometimes when I want to urinate.

Milky substance at the tip when you want to pee, and a burning sensation when peeing right? and also itchy inside?

Relax, its not an STD and it wasn't gotten from your girlfriend. Its UTI, and can't be transmitted during sex. They usually clear themselves in 2 to 3 weeks without any medication or you can just take normal antibiotics to speed up the process. To prevent it next time, avoid very tight boxes and air out your pp sometimes, maybe when sleeping alone, you can sleep naked as long no mosquito. grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
VenExchangee:
I'm telling you, 🤣🤣🤣
Na now he become man
So before you can be called a man you must first get sexual transmitted infection from a female?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by CSTRR: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
tishbite42:

grin grin grin
Which one be Togomycin again?
Lol.

There is no antibiotics that Nigerians have not used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by pikechukwu6(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
your case is little bro, contact a medical personel for injection... Gono. done catch you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by TechguyBlog: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
You aren't even curious about the kind of infection it is or the name of the infection.... You just need medication... Wow
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Alejo1: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pls see doctor
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Oboto700(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
adetola77:

Pour red and yellow capsule inside half bottle of maltina plastic filled with lime , and start to drink morning, afternoon and night with 2teaspoon.
follow this advice

It worked for me sometimes ago
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Oboto700(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Milky substance at the tip when you want to pee, and a burning sensation when peeing right? and also itchy inside?

Relax, its not an STD and it wasn't gotten from your girlfriend. Its UTI, and can't be transmitted during sex. They usually clear themselves in 2 to 3 weeks without any medication or you can just take normal antibiotics to speed up the process. To prevent it next time, avoid very tight boxes and air out your pp sometimes, maybe when sleeping alone, you can sleep naked as long no mosquito. grin grin
exactly it uti..I had an experience..went for so many test but nothing was found..I kept on using anti biotics and after four weeks it stopped..I drank so many things thinking it was STD

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Cooked beans or raw beans
Sleektiger:
Drink beans water for a month and come bless me
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

It cud b anything. Go pharmacy bro.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by NotChildofDoom: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

exactly what I just finished treating some days back. It's Chlamydia you are suffering from.

What did the magic for me was Azithromycin. 500mg Half sachet at a pharmacy over here is 1000.

You take two at once the first day. Then one per day for the remaining days.

Only four capsules altogether is adviced from what I googled. But they are five inside half sachet. You could take the last one on the fourth day if you wish to be extra sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Monaboo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Are u not the one that sent me a message this morning for medication for Chlamydia?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by AngelDove10(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go meet a doctor
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Neddyogu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bro go do urethral swab MCS and get treated ASAP.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by BlackMan6969(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That's because of all the tribes, they are the ones that sleep around the most. Even in brothels, 80% of them are ibos.
what about tiv girls?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Dimehook: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

Bro, just head straight to a clinic, pharmacy or hospital, they'll give you injection and some drugs, trust me, it'll go within 2 to 3 days, don't buy herbs, most especially all these online herbs, they don't work

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Aliou007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
I have herbs that can help you cure it bro.
Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by morakakin(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and see the doctor simple.or if them tell you to eat raw peppers to piss the pain away would you believe and do so?
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Reallv: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na Gonorrhoea just go good pharmacy or see a doc....15k you don solve am.
Next time you go wear rain coat of 800h
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

As you didn't ask our advice when u want to shift her womb, you have no excuse to ask remedy for ur infections

It's best bet you should keep secreting colostrum through ur penis glans

If you can’t help him. Must u type this rubbish. This is suppose to be a forum
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Pipefitter: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

That's gonorrhea brother, go and see a doctor and he will give you some antibiotics, don't take those herbal concortion and your kidney will be grateful.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Mrmakaveli200: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to a hospital, let them conduct a test on you. They might give you injections alongside drugs that will cure the infection. Do it now, na infertility you take dey play so
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Mrhonesty: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to PHARMACY not chemist shop, buy AUGMENTIN 1000mg. The infection will go before 28hrs but you must complete the dose. Tell your girlfriend to take her doses also . It's gonorrhea. It will be gone forever. It's about 6k now. If both of you are taking it, you can have sex together. Gonorrhea is completely powerless to AUGMENTIN.

Roseodd:

Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by stepriho(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Get two full card of Doxycycline 100mg and take two in the morning and two in the evening. Within this period don't have sex and wash all ur inner wears.
Thank me later.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by chiboycue: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roseodd:

You need to go to zenith lab to do sperm culture/analysis test to acertain the cause of your infection and then the appropriate drugs would be prescribed to you afterwards
Re: Please How Can I Handle This Infection by Cross1979(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Azithromycin. Go to pharmacy and ask for Azithromycin, thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.