Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5494 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. There is no need to counter because any sane person can see you are talking trash.
And to think he thinks his trash is making sense, is annoying
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

You have to thicker than a brick and a half to think that the only way to treat crime is by killing.
Hes a psychopathic killer. Imagine if guns are easily accessible.... These are the kind of people we'll be worried about
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I am thicker than a mahogany tree and if only Isreal had followed through with God's Plan, crime would have been eradicated, the earth would have been healed and blessed and men would have started living longer and richer and sweeter lives as it was the beginning.

But now, new plan and new world and only those who understand, will be inhabitants of that new world and this crime filled world can be hotter than a volcano with all the criminals in it.
If people had lived longer, the earth would have been in chaos
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is what i've been telling you all these while!

You call people "molesters" when they frown at the act but at the same time you want to promote homosexuality and lesbianism when the society in which you live frowns at it.

Don't you see how hypocritical you are?

We aren't pampering molesters nor do we condone the act so calling us molesters makes you a hypocrite who doesn't want to reason! undecided
Your organization not only welcome it, but hide the crime.
By the way, homosexuality is not a crime by my 'religion'. Lets continue viewing the world through our religious lens
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Abi, and who are those funding his lifestyle by sleeping with him?

They need to miss me with their hypocrisy
To be honest, I don't think that dude is gay. He may be a cross dresser, but not gay(my hunch). He feeds off the the hate from people. Remember he's fronting some bleaching cream, so he decides to do something different and attract attention. The different thing he's doing is to dress different and show off the effect of his product(the cream). Remember, no publicity is bad publicity, no matter how bad it is. And in our present world, publicity is good hard cash.
If you notice, since his success, more cross dressers like James Brown etc have joined the bandwagon, trying to follow his path.
That's my views
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

If people had lived longer, the earth would have been in chaos

9 Mentions of complete nonsense and off points. Obviously you are now fully insane and have no lucid moments anymore.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

To be honest, I don't think that dude is gay. He may be a cross dresser, but not gay(my hunch). He feeds off the the hate from people. Remember he's fronting some bleaching cream, so he decides to do something different and attract attention. The different thing he's doing is to dress different and show off the effect of his product(the cream). Remember, no publicity is bad publicity, no matter how bad it is. And in our present world, publicity is good hard cash.
If you notice, since his success, more cross dressers like James Brown etc have joined the bandwagon, trying to follow his path.
That's my views

He brags about the men that find him sexually attractive.

I don't think selling bleaching creams could be sufficient to get him all those cars and houses.
I know he lies alot, but not in all cases. There are closeted gay men funding him.

I don't think a person will go that far just for publicity, he has to truly enjoy what he does. He doesn't just cross dress anymore, he also did surgery. Yes I think he also inspired James Brown
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bobrisky, a perceived homosexual has millions of followers on his instagram handle. He cops a lot of hate from people, so who are those following him? Ghosts? Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites ever liveth

Is it not dogs like you? And you are Nigerian therefore you are the biggest lying gay loving hypocrite in Nigeria.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

And to think he thinks his trash is making sense, is annoying

He sounds like all those beer parlour local champions that once they get high starts talking trash but because everyone ignores his trash thinks his a genius no one can counter. LMAO!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it not dogs like you? And you are Nigerian therefore you are the biggest lying gay loving hypocrite in Nigeria.

I hope you do know that people who are deeply homophobic are likely to be the gay ones??

They are homophobic to cover their tracks.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
1Sharon:

I hope you do know that people who are deeply homophobic are likely to be the gay ones??

They are homophobic to cover their tracks.

That is because you do not have the Spirit of Truth to tell you the difference between a penis eater playing to the audience from the one who find it abominable that a penis carrier would find another penis carrier sexually attractive.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Does this 'natural laws' apply to animals? cheesy

Jesus died for humans souls not animal souls.
You have more value than an animal. Animals don't have a sense of morality. For instance you are a lawyer and you see a dog kill another dog will you charge him for murder.
Don't compare yourself with animals you're God's image.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Hes a psychopathic killer. Imagine if guns are easily accessible.... These are the kind of people we'll be worried about

See how atheists do not want to die! I pray one day you people be killed by accident or bandits or police or cultist or ritualists or angry wives and girlfriends etc
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I already answered you.
You didn't tell me how you feel so no you didn't answer my question.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how atheists do not want to die! I pray one day you people be killed by accident or bandits or police or cultist or ritualists or angry wives and girlfriends etc

I pray the same for you.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

I pray the same for you.

To who? grin your father, Satan! grin He cant touch me. grin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

To who? grin your father, Satan! grin He cant touch me. grin

Who did you pray to? He can't touch me either.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

Who did you pray to? He can't touch me either.

He can that is why you. fear. grin You already know that what He has prepared for you is already slowly in position and soon the trap would spring and bite grin and your screams, music to my ears grin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is because you do not have the Spirit of Truth to tell you the difference between a penis eater playing to the audience from the one who find it abominable that a penis carrier would find another penis carrier sexually attractive.

So what did the spirit of truth tell you? undecided
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
1Sharon:

So what did the spirit of truth tell you? undecided

That you are an evil LovePeddler which any man who likes life should never ever let into their house and bed and life!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:
You didn't tell me how you feel so no you didn't answer my question.

I did by pointing out that you yourself recognised and admitted that sex in the public is bad
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That you are an evil LovePeddler which any man who likes life should never ever let into their house and bed and life!

The holy spirit revealed all this to you?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

He can that is why you. fear. grin You already know that what He has prepared for you is already slowly in position and soon the trap would spring and bite grin and your screams, music to my ears grin

LoLz. You are the who is afraid. You are the only one attempting to shalaye. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are the who is afraid. You are the only one attempting to shalaye. Bwahahahahaha!

grin Your deflection no work! grin Sorcerer and his team of devils are coming to kill you.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Your deflection no work! grin Sorcerer and his team of devils are coming to kill you.

Same to you. LMFAO!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I did by pointing out that you yourself recognised and admitted that sex in the public is bad

I didn't say anything about feeling, you did.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

I didn't say anything about feeling, you did.

I know. I am just saying since you know public sex is back, then you know it
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

Same to you. LMFAO!

You can not same to this one. grin hahahaha grin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You can not same to this one. grin

Oh but I just did. Anything you wish for me, I wish for you.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
elated177:
Wilgrea7, it is not for you to know how the animals and plants make a case against homosexuality. What will you do such with such knowledge?

You are the one who made the claim that the earth, animals, trees and so on make a case against homosexuality. I simply asked you to expatiate. If I said today that the sky makes a case against some aspect of your religion, I would similarly need to prove it. That's how claims and statements work.

What, exactly, do you usually do when you claim science has done this and done that and you, erroneously, I might add, juxtapose it with religion? Were you appealing to science?

Can you please explain this further? Perhaps with an example too.

Without religion or culture, where does the sense of right or wrong come from, wilgrea7?

Morality has never been an easy thing to solve, and I've said this several times before. Our sense of right and wrong seem to come from our level of understanding in regards to well-being, both individually and collectively.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
LordReed:

Oh but I just did. Anything you wish for me, I wish for you.

Change of Post! grin we are not talking wishes anymore. And your didding no work! grin hahahahaha grin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Your fellow agnostic, TrollRonaldo is being grilled on a similar thread like this. Dude toes Elated homophobic line with hate, but stopped short of saying 'Yahweh said kill all gays'. And he's saying science backs homosexuality

I've been skimming through that thread for a while. It's certainly an informative one. Although I tend not to engage with topics regarding homosexuality, mainly because I know very little on the subject, and wouldn't want to speak out of ignorance. Plus some of the views I currently hold regarding it would be seen as somewhat controversial.

Maybe I'll share my thoughts there soon smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The True Gospel ? / Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home? / Dedicate Yourself To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.