Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family (29888 Views)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by kwasoly(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided

Show me where He said it in the Bible else delete this shit.
My brother prayer is the key.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

I'm not in the country but wait... Pos dey take up to 30k for 100k now?
Yes of course.Since February. You will even have to be on time and queue to pay 30k for 100k before it gets exhausted. First come first serve.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by royalfly(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
I am planning to marry and start a family as i am still young.

I am 24 yrs old boy (i am my own boss),that can stand his ground.

I am pretty sure that i can take care of a family.

I dont want to spend all i ve earned on clubing or any any dirty stuff.

I am thinking of bringing in a girl that will help me in my life.

That will also help me to manage all i have worked for since i am 17.

I dont want to squander them all.

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Winning the bread for family,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

If u not sure of her 101% loyalty.. run o.. I mean run let no one tell u differently.if u sure which is almost impossible then go ahead. They are still good women out there but very few. I hope u fall among the lucky men. God bless u. If she is loyal u will grow. Difficulties may come but it all depends on u and her. If u believe in urself does she believe in u?.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by clockwisereport: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Obavoh

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by tommy589(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls, fathers in the house, is there any other responsibility of a married man aside:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

"Early to bed early to rise" That's my late father golden word to me in my first marriage. Be thankful If you find a woman to complement your effort. But you see,marriage is learning on the job,what is paramount is to be successful

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lereinter(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2023
So you haven't seen married men clubbing or doing dirty things

If you are ready be more Godly, refine yourself with the word of God, get a godly woman

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by obua: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
the earlier you marry a good wife the better for you. There is a lady on Facebook, " Jane Chukwu" a feminine woman, you can reach out to her for advice
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by tesuto1(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2023
There are no rules. It's a 50/50 thing,it might work out or otherwise.,..if it works out,thank God and if it doesn't,don't blame it on ur age or the innocent gal.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by faceLAGOS: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2023
NFA
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by nedekid: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Kai, only in Nigeria will a 24 year old refer to himself as a "boy" cheesy
Anyway, it is good to marry and raise a family early. If the economy is good for you, fair enough. If you plan to relocate, then do not hook yourself with any baggage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sirchiboy: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
What do you do for a living
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by johnsido: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Please Young at age in life what ever you want to learn you can always learn marriage would not stop you from earning or learning.
It works for me go ahead if your decision has been made and accepted.
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Juanmike(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Offprint. You said

My question: Is that ur personal experience?
Ok, Rush into marriage, you would rush out with much velocity.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by DaveHarry(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2023
I dey see am say to dey wash bra & pants dey hungry this one. Go ahead. De no dey force pikin make e no get big teeth, but make e get big lips to to cover am.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hatrick01: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:
Shaking my head. This vermin is fond of hiding behind several alternates Abusing n defaming women online,both married n single. Days ago he had to clone ma'am Dominique's account and the thread got deleted.
Corn-fused and corn-terminated humanz beans.
E.mi.don.
have i don anything to you before?
Stop this nonsence pls
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by fijiano202(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
just 1 question Bro…

ARE YOU MENTALLY PREPARED

forget about those lordship bullcrap or financial statements ….

Marriage is going to test your mental health ….forget all those I know my babe stuffs and other things you know about life oo..it’s after wedding you will realize you both are strangers

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by TheBillyonaire: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!

You do not need to own a house to raise a family, rent is cool. But the Business you own, it should be running in a house you own.

What I am saying is, that, you can not raise a family on a passive income, because sometimes the shiit can hit the ceilings. And your cashflow from transactional income should be generated from a business housed in your own property.

Secondly, do not marry your friend, marry a woman that is passionate about home building and generational wealth. She must be ready to build today for the grand-children, zeroing out the thoughts of divorce.

She should have zero experience of clubbing, smoking and alcohol and should not be religious fanatic. Must not have political opinion except yours.

Above all, at 24 you must realize that a woman and a man in marriage are not partners, but husband and wife, and the husband is Director of the house and Business, and the wife is the MD of the house and business.

Raising kids is a full time job, you need a lot of patience, and tolerance. You must be ready to be wrong and stand corrected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by akposking(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww
Did e go dip
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by lexy2014: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Ok, Rush into marriage, you would rush out with much velocity.

Offpoint. Simple question you can't answer. You said

Juanmike:
You have more to lose married than being single know this and know peace.

My question: Is that ur personal experience?

Simple yes or no
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by fijiano202(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You do not need to own a house to raise a family, rent is cool. But the Business you own, it should be running in a house you own.

What I am saying is, that, you can not raise a family on a passive income, because sometimes the shiit can hit the ceilings. And your cashflow from transactional income should be generated from a business housed in your own property.

Secondly, do not marry your friend, marry a woman that is passionate about home building and generational wealth. She must be ready to build today for the grand-children, zeroing out the thoughts of divorce.

She should have zero experience of clubbing, smoking and alcohol and should not be religious fanatic. Must not have political opinion except yours.

Above all, at 24 you must realize that a woman and a man in marriage are not partners, but husband and wife, and the husband is Director of the house and Business, and the wife is the MD of the house and business.

Raising kids is a full time job, you need a lot of patience, and tolerance. You must be ready to be wrong and stand corrected.
beautiful
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hatrick01: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2023
flyinnizam:
24years old? Probably a yahoo boy
i am into legit business bro

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Hatrick01: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
fatbims:

How did you make this money you're talking about? If na through yahoo yahoo, you're not yet ready for marriage.
i am not into yahoo
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sirchiboy: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Oboto700:
Iam 36 still learning about life.when iam ready I will go for a girl in her Early 20,,'s.. and a virgin very important
But you are a female

Why do you want to marry your fellow girl
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sirchiboy: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Pjoe238:
I got married to my wife at the age of 25 in the year 2009. Today I have 4 lovely children, 2 girls and 2 boys and I'm enjoying my marriage and my family. Many of my age mates are still thinking on how to get married in 2023 whereas my first child is already in JSS3. I didn't have any regret whatsoever marrying earlier, I can only say that the early marriage helped shape my life. So, bro you can go ahead as far as you can take care of family and live responsibly

Were you working when you got married
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Sirchiboy: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Moneyboyz:
I married at 23 with almost nothing.

Today we have built an empire together, we have a home of our own and 2 beautiful kids.

Make sure you don't marry a materialistic person.
How?
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by MrSensor(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ Chances are 83% that if you marry a woman who does not have a job or business of her own already that you will end up in poverty.
■The same 83% guarantee exists that it will end in regret for you if you believe marriage is a way to assert yourself as lord and controller over another human being, in this case, your wife.
■ Equally important is the fact that you cannot change another human being. You can try but you will almost always be bending to accommodate that person assuming you don't altogether abandon the relationship before that.

So, save yourself all that headache from the beginning by taking time out to learn who you are before then finding yourself a partner to complement you in every way possible. You are still very young so there is no need to rush yourself. Take your time, so you spare yourself a whole load of drama. undecided
confusing nonsense
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by saysoo: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
any girl under your age do not know how to manage her menstruation pant. RUN¡¡
Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Acekidnote: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Prepare very well. Check the cost of diapers and tin milk for children, review if you can buy it twice a week. Stage one make your libido no deceive you too early. Then cost of school fees join.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by mrnweke103(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hatrick01:

Paying children fees,

Taking care of ur wife?

Pls i need advise!
bro, no (1) make sure she's working or she's doing business of her own.
(2) don't think you have earn much that you can settle every problem that comes your way when you marry, there's big issues with marriage that's beyond our understanding.
Age, 24 I would advise you to get to 32 or 34 for more experience in life. At 24 yrs don't think you are a man enough. Last pray and ask God to help your decision, good luck

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by headofschool: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, do not waste your time praying because God never promised to give a wife to any man in Jesus Christ particularly since He made it abundantly clear from the beginning that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. To top it off, God gave His seal of approval only to those who chose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom meaning that those who chose marriage are pretty much on their own. Now, this isn't to say that marriage is evil — not at all. Instead, making it is clear that marriage is of personal effort and not God. Now this and you are well on your way to realizing the hard work involved in making a marriage work. undecided

ehhh...end time preachers oo

God said be fruitful and multiply...to Adam and Eve. How would you have been given birth to if they both remain Eunuchs. Paul was the one advising others to be Eunuchs and if they can't they should go and marry.
Abraham servant prayed to God to find a suitable woman for Isaac and God answered him. How is God not involved again.

He who finds a wife, find a good thing and obtain FAVOR FROM GOD

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family by Lonestar124: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Babatunjo:
Spiritual advice:

■Best age for girls to marry (I.e. their peak of beauty and maturity) = 22 years to 28 years

■Best age for boys to marry (i. e. their peak of success, wisdom, physicality and maturity) = 32 years to 38 years.

■If you were a girl, then I would have advised you to marry, but as a boy, you still need at least 8 years (minimum) to get to your peak.

■Don't let that your account balance deceive you, you haven't reached the peak of your potential yet and if you marry now, it will slow you down because your babe will be at her peak by now and rule (/and ruin) your kingdom for you.
You are not making point...

Op just do what your mind told, you are not the only 24years that will marry at that the age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.