Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53154 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ZombieSlayer1: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.
Shattap dia!!!
Have you said anything about your fellow urchins who have been jumping from thread to thread to spew crap?
Na craze dey worry u??!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=122047953]Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. mumu
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by macjireh: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.
Can only u stop 2000 persons matching to eagle square to stop d swearing in at Eagle square in Abuja? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Easylife1234: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
That true. Asiwaju Jaganban no Shake

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by theforemost: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
GOD truly is with this man.
He made the right choice in Shetima. They would have had him killed like Yaradua so as to have a Christian replace him.
That's what he fears that made him use a Muslim and a northerner
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Stanbaba30: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

See this one..! You that can sleep and not wake up in the morning. Who wan can fight the war you d prescribe? Na friend Gettaaat..! Tinubu will NEVER be President of Nigeria, as in NEVER. The. When it happens, you’ll need to go back to God for mercy and forgiveness because you are probably one of the people who didn’t allow democracy to take it’s rightful procedure prior and during the elections. You go see say Oluwa sure pass.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You talk like a woman

Noise noise noise

Empty threats

You think this is about the Igbos? Na only in Lagos you get mouth o and even in this same Lagos you go collect the beating of your life ..
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by DoxxAnon: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Today there were hanging a Tinubu/Shettima banner on a bridge in the FCT

Jagaban acting like he is still campaigning because his mandate has no legs!!

Go to court, they went to court and now you are wailing. Please relax, no one wants an ING.. we would rather have a constitutionally elected Government …

Not an unconstitutionally selected government

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by PandoraObi: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
naturefellow:
did you proofread the Jagaban jargon you spilled up there? That's why it's impossible to engage urchins intellectually. That's below their mental capacity. What's in their heads is as good as sawdust. undecided
I know it wouldn't be long before you show your parental deficiencies and your mother will be proud of you, you are her carbon copy. I am sure this is the way she interact with people
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by seaenergy: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

Mr. Tinubu, go to court if you think that the protesters are wrong, go to court if anyone is trying to stop your swearing in. you can go to court if they complain about you going to hospital at Paris

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Okpokpo09: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

. Your brain na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ransomed: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
A sinner runeth when no one pursueth.
There is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Total rubbish! You sure have a wild imaginations in your head. Same way you have being commentting rubbish accussing Obi of killing 100 people during his governorship tenure and when i pressed you for proof of your nonesense you butted out! grin you also claimed that Obi murdered 100 men and threw their bodies in a river you think everyone on here is ignorant here? Let me be watching and following your utterances on here. You might think also that you cannot be traced through your IP? Continue. You keep using the word fact on all your made up nonsense, perhaps you need to go look up the meaning of the word fact before digging your head deeper into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Stanleyucee:
empty barrel shut up... cheesy south south is now your brother because of oil but you joined hands to vote Goodluck Jonathan out from office..just dey play when e go start you go know say na only you Waka come..
Don't mind the idiot. He wan attach south south to themselves but na still Dem connived to oust Goodluck Jonathan from office . Useless people

Maybe this is the time to deal with them because Dem be traitor and we must deal with them , useless Amala and Ewedu gobbling fools .

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Abbeytoy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
He can't kill everyone like he killed Funso Williams.

You can't be in court and also on the street. If you think you can turn yourself to judge, people will also turn to the army and deal with you. That's 100% sure.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Web2020: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
bellosulaiman:

Mr Man, I beg you in the name of God, to lead or join them in the protest. I trust the neutrality of the Armed Forces to do the needful by curbing the protest. However, we, the majority that voted for Tinubu, are happy he won the election.
I don’t know why and how you can’t see beyond tribalism. Tinubu is the most intelligent of the front three runners, and he won.
If you say Tinubu is the most intelligent of the three, then two things have happened: is either you are mentally derailed, or you are drunk or both

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by adekolaelect(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
Oga try to employ sense bcs you don't having within .
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by mauchiz: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Well, the end will justify everything.
If you sure your victory is genuine and sincere, nothing to raise alarm about.
Let the will of the people come to pass in the country
Mr Tinubu,were you involved in pushing of drugs?
You need to answer this question,if you were,then you can't be the president of Nigeria.

If you are innocent,you can settle yourself in court,no need to be scared of anything related to drugs.
You only get scared if you have a case to answer in America.
I wonder how he pushed drugs and still goes to America.
Im only wondering.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Djele: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
We the obidients youths and all other sensible youth will shut down this country. May 29th is cancelled

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Chetas81(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

your opinion

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by bionixs: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Could someone remind mr president-elect that peaceful protest is a constitutional right of every Nigerian. There is nothing wrong in doing so , as long as it is peaceful

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by merits(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by vhykeeytor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

Last kick of a dying horse. If you quote me. May Allah PUNISH you this Ramadan and may all your prayers not be answered.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by JOemmy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Which niger delta is this mugu even talking about? The whole south south voted massively for obi and will definitely be standing by him in this difficult times to reclaim his stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by jelinco1982(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
De no born dem well swearing is 4 sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by membranus: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
If they start any ugly action to truncate Tinubu's ascension to the Nigeria throne, they will have us who voted for him, West, North and South South, to answer to.

If they want violence, we will give them violence, and if they want peace, they will receive peace.

Let justice takes its course, or else....
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by seunjungle1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
If the APC cabal and Cabal under Buhari cannot stop him, who are ipob and Obi supporters to stop him.

We've long gone...
Our own movement na real movement
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Ibadanpikin: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.
you are very stupid,how does him supporting Obi your business foolish tout.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by membranus: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
JOemmy:

Which niger delta is this mugu even talking about? The whole south south voted massively for obi and will definitely be standing by him in this difficult times to reclaim his stolen mandate.

Then why are there no LP governors in the Niger Delta states if they truly massively voted for Obi?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Danisaint112(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

It would be good if you return same energy to your Agbado people working overtime here on Nairaland.

Your shows this guy called massiveglory is really oppressing you few ignorants with "bots like" right here on Nairaland.

Expect more from him, me and Obidients Worldwide in the coming days. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.