Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53090 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by socialmediaman: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

Seun nlfpmod death threats issued here in plain language
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

Be prepared to die by your own sword then.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by naturefellow(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

cry more cr(y)minal!

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by naturefellow(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
criminals can't be addressed as "your excellency". Rest!

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Westwood2580: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Fool don't ever call South South your brother's. We're not your brother's note that.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by chukwudiology(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
A clear conscience fears no accusation. Thiefinibu, we will not stop until we regain the stolen mandate from u and eyeneck.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Peterpanny: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
pray make him day alive till that time.that man is seriously sick for your information,and he might leave this earth before the swaering in.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by rummmy: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is your president till 2031.
please use your president...thank you.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by 8stargeneral: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Return the stolen mandate and be free

You wont have peace until you return it
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Father254: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

Mr. Festus Keyamo, in this interview with the Time Magazine in the year 2000, stated that Sen. Bola Tinubu destroyed education in Lagos State, bought media houses over, bribed the State Assembly through weird allowances ("Chigaco" allowance) and rendered thousands of workers useless.

Somebody should please ask Keyamo what has changed about Tinubu that makes him desperate to sell the same Tinubu to Nigerians today!
#RealityBeckons

Oga please return the certificate to INEC they made a mistake.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by fredpeter(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

See this pig...who u dey threaten. U came online to spew rubbish
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by arantess: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You see South East for my message?

I say make una try am for my town - facts.
Where is your town exactly, 🤡
Say, let me know how to address you
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by PandoraObi: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
naturefellow:
criminals can't be addressed as "your excellency". Rest!
God of Igbo land well done, you know who is a criminal and who should address what
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Jolite(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

you are an empty vessel.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by TrumpDonald2: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.
This election will be cancelled and nothing will happen.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Peterpanny: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is your president till 2031.
that is if he will be alive till may 29. Somebody that is not even observing fasting.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by chudez0147(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Werey .
N3TRAL:

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BeeNG3: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dem no reach! Empty wailing, baba calm ur nerves na all of us get naija
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by PandoraObi: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peterpanny:
pray make him day alive till that time.that man is seriously sick for your information,and he might leave this earth before the swaering in.
You said the same for buhari, he is finishing his 8 years presidency in the next two months.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by bellosulaiman(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you

Mr Man, I beg you in the name of God to lead or join them in the protest. I trust the neutrality of the Armed Forces to do the needful by curbing the protest. However, we the majority that voted for Tinubu are happy he won the election.
I don’t know why and how you can’t see beyond tribalism. Tinubu is the most intelligent of the front three runners and he won.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by chudez0147(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ckonnet:

Na so your elder brother take die for nothing last week after disturbing the peace of voters.
You dey mind the werey!!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by eeetuk(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
"President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has raised the alarm over plots by some aggrieved partisans to truncate the transition process, particularly his expected swearing-in on May 29."

Bola Tinubu is not yet president-elect-- a notion that he has won February 25,2023 presidential election. No, he didn't win. According to the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, a candidate for president must (1) win the popular vote , (2) get 25% of votes in not less than 24 of the 36 states and (3) has 25% in the Federal capital, Abuja.

Did any of 18 presidential candidates achieved those 3 criteria?
The answer is overwhelming no.
So, Bola Tinubu stop lying about being president-elect because you are not.
Okay?

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

This is like Tinubu conceding to the demands of the vast majority of Nigerians for an INTERIM GOVERNMENT, because the last presidential election was a huge deceit and fraud perpetuated by vested interest to prolong the political status quo in Nigeria, and in effect, the political status quo prolonging the sufferings of Nigerians. Old and non sentient Tinubu was merely used as a front to renew the tenure of the occupants of Aso Rock.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by echodrum(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu already have plans on ground for miscrean.ts like you .

Nothing will affect his swearing-in ceremony.
I have no doubt what Tinubu is capable of doing. After stealing people's mandates, what else can he not do?. Tinubu will kill more civilians than any other president in the past.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Jaysane(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Empty vessels..
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Ezmans: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

mouth piece of North & west, when the north did not hand over to abiola what did you do?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Sammy5413(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oga shut up and stop dodging the bailiff
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu already have plans on ground for miscrean.ts like you .

Nothing will affect his swearing-in ceremony.

I can assure you that non sentient Tinubu does not know the day of swearing in ceremony.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Karlosorji(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.
he has every right to jump into any thread he wants. I think you need to get your brain checked
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by CursedOsuPigs: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

🤣🤣🤣

A dey gbadun your wailing
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by almarthins(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
Wailer from hell!

Why are you hiding from being served the court summons?

Foolish Agbadorian president -select.

Mouth making! Though I voted LP, I still think we should have civility in statement.

Everything no by insult
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by naturefellow(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
God of Igbo land well done, you know who is a criminal and who should address what
did you proofread the Jagaban jargon you spilled up there? That's why it's impossible to engage urchins intellectually. That's below their mental capacity. What's in their heads is as good as sawdust. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.