Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92708 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by FBS: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Always good and important to give thanks to God. cool

Happy Birthday to you!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by TheOgaBoss: 1:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA
are u a teacher over there?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by doneback04: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2023
I tag into your grace that elevated you this far Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

I will rejoice with you after i know the source of your money. I know people will come for my head!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by cooooooks(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Do you teach English in China, or do you teach Chinese students in Nigeria?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ridwintin89(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Am happy for u,more blessings. Please be careful where u eat. people can be dangerous and jealous as well.Happy birthday in advance.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
heart desires too.
royalfly:

Hide urself biko
Ni hāo.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Everyone is a saint and a good advisers now that you make it in Life😆

Sir kindly do as the spirit leads

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by stanval02: 1:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats. May God remember me and my family one day. Amen. May God bless you more than you expected. I'm really happy for you. Keep on shining.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Normally Asian countries good for hustling.Nice one.i go share my story soon,I newly comot

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Cecero(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2023
You've not told us your story.
How did you achieve this turn around so we can learn?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Positiveme2020: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...

Op take this advise , don't share anything here .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2023
oxiide22:
wicked soul

Noted
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lookingback: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2023
ahnie:
People are already billing the young man.una go don scatter his dm with messages

Pls cut him some slacks .

I m shaming on you people's behalf.

As eh, I tire oh. ...
Anyways how are u doing, long time.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Staphylococcus: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2023
The best is yet to come!

Keep grinding….
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by VanDerWaalforces: 3:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Simply Wow! I see God here. I celebrate you sir. This is just the beginning, the best is Yet to come. 'The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day'. It shall be permanent!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Tremple8v: 3:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday, till Sunday before I disturb you grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by movid(m): 3:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Hbd.. Blessings!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Oparahvictory20(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Oparahvictory20(m): 4:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday to u sir I tap from your grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by FiremanX: 4:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday and congrats to you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Bassmetrics: 4:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy Birthday brother!

I tap into ur blessings; d journey for Ebonyians no be here.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy birthday bro.
Congratulations on making it out of the trenches. Pray for us too so we can also make it. Things hard.
Many more years smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Sure. I go am on Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Chai.........those tear put happy tear to my eyes!!!

God when??it pains me my mum is ageing really fast and I haven't done enough for her........

Bro......pls bless me too abeeg to survive now sef nah die..........
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Shedy204(m): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Destiny call
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by BabaCommander: 4:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Congratulations and happy birthday bro.
Nigeria is killing many destines and dreams.

Biko do give away... show love by showing me the way. Onye ayana nwanne ya.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Amunethseranu:
just think this , freed001
he is Suffering and ILLUM wiped his tears , he is an atheist but now chooses to go to church because he thinks Jesus Christ is behind his obodo oyibo.
Idiots like this are y ILLUM is always quiet and people like u will think oyedepo or olumba olumba is ILLUM because they fed 12 hungry pigs on costumes. Spit

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

Congrats,man, but why the Benz when you're going to spend only a few weeks in Nigeria before travelling back?

What will become of it when you go back?

Let's all avoid this seemingly irresistible desire to impress others when we haven't reached our final destinations.

I don't see that Benz as a necessity for now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.